Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 374

Thread: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Arrow Re: pounding you flatter than unborn origami

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    So in other words you can't back up what you say.
    The SAVE website backs itself up, and I already told you I am not doing your homework for you.

  2. #152
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Simply False.

    The THING Obama was talking about, was the current version of the bill, and he made a claim about that current version, that was a falsehood.

    The farther you go to defend this falsehood, the worse you and Obama look.
    There is no current bill there's a draft that hasn't made it out of committee. Fancy it up however you like but the plain and simple truth of it is that the draft of the bill is still in committee. You're the one making yourself look bad here speculating on a nonfinalized bill

  3. #153
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: pounding you flatter than unborn origami

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    The SAVE website backs itself up, and I already told you I am not doing your homework for you.
    You made a point but refuse to back it up. I'm not doing your research for you

  4. #154
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Lets make this easier so you don't sound ridiculous. How many illegal immigrants have been covered by this bill?

  5. #155
    Professor
    formerroadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 08:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,014

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult - Yahoo! News

    Sometimes my party pisses me off. There is no reason to do this, no point to it, and is just a waste of time.
    I agree with you. This is a stupid distraction. Why bother?
    It's time for a revolution in our country. Not a revolution forged with guns and bombs but a revolution forged of compassion and altruism. A revolution that extends a hand to those who don't have and who cannot. A revolution that makes Health Care available to all those in the US.

  6. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Arrow Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    There is no current bill there's a draft
    Move your goal posts, change your terms, you still can't escape the FACT that at the time Obama made his claims about the THING, the SAVE provisions were not on the THING.

  7. #157
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 01:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Move your goal posts, change your terms, you still can't escape the FACT that at the time Obama made his claims about the THING, the SAVE provisions were not on the THING.
    What bill was Obama talking about?

  8. #158
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    What bill was Obama talking about?
    The bill that void made up in his mind

  9. #159
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Move your goal posts, change your terms, you still can't escape the FACT that at the time Obama made his claims about the THING, the SAVE provisions were not on the THING.
    I'm not moving the goal posts... you are. How many illegal aliens have been covered by this bill? At the time Obama made his claim he was talking about future tense so again how many illegal immigrants have been covered?

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    You two just make your side look worse and worse with your childish avoidance of the facts.

    If you don't know what Obama was talking about in his Wednesday address to Congress, then who needs to take your posts seriously ?

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •