Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 374

Thread: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

  1. #141
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Will you pay me to proctor your lesson ?

    SAVE monitors who will recieve benefits form federal entitlement programs.

    The law mandating ER care regardless of citizenship, is not a federal entitlement program.
    Other than the fact that those who can't pay get it for free so again I'm asking you how exactly will save countermand law? Anyone smart enough to beat the system as you seem to claim they will do en masse will be smart enough to beat save. So even save, according to your logic, will allow illegals to get coverage

  2. #142
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    You are. I'm stating the facts here about what's realistic. Voted off? The bill hasn't even been voted out of committee much less voted on.
    It is not my job to educate you on how the amendment process works.

    Your attempt to claim that one cannot lie about the current state of A THING, is simply your semantic falsehood.

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Other than the fact that those who can't pay get it for free so again I'm asking you how exactly will save countermand law? Anyone smart enough to beat the system as you seem to claim they will do en masse will be smart enough to beat save. So even save, according to your logic, will allow illegals to get coverage
    Do your own homework regarding SAVE.

    And refrain from making up faulty logic and then creditting it to me.

  4. #144
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    It is not my job to educate you on how the amendment process works.

    Your attempt to claim that one cannot lie about the current state of A THING, is simply your semantic falsehood.
    No you're saying he was lying about the present after playing word games using your same word games he said people say it would insure illegal immigrants. Once again future tense. Otherwise he would have said that people say it does insure. See the difference? Do I have to school you on the english language? You're the one playing semantics and moving the goalposts

  5. #145
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    Do your own homework regarding SAVE.

    And refrain from making up faulty logic and then creditting it to me.
    You seem to know all about save why can't you answer my question? You want me to do your homework for you. You make a statement, act as if save will make a difference then won't back it up

  6. #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    No you're saying he was lying about the present after playing word games
    You are playing the games.

    The THING Obama was talking about, did not have the SAVE provisons in it, at the time Obama was making the claim.

    Everything else, is you running away from that fact.

  7. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    pounding you flatter than unborn origami

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    You seem to know all about save why can't you answer my question? You want me to do your homework for you. You make a statement, act as if save will make a difference then won't back it up
    The website backs it up, I don't need to.

    You are getting whipped so bad, you are trying to make the point that some illegals might manage to cheat their way around SAVE.

    Some people will get away with speeding too. Should we repeal speed limits ?

  8. #148
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    You are playing the games.

    The THING Obama was talking about, did not have the SAVE provisons in it, at the time Obama was making the claim.

    Everything else, is you running away from that fact.
    You don't know the thing he was talking about as there is no final bill. Again the senate finance committee has been working on a bill and so any guesses as to what is actually going to be in it before it gets out of committee would be just as stupid as those thinking Obama was going to indoctrinate our kids during his school speech before he gave it. You seem to avoid the fact he was speaking in the future tense.

  9. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: House plans to admonish Rep. Wilson over insult

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    You don't know the thing he was talking about as there is no final bill.
    Simply False.

    The THING Obama was talking about, was the current version of the bill, and he made a claim about that current version, that was a falsehood.

    The farther you go to defend this falsehood, the worse you and Obama look.

  10. #150
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: pounding you flatter than unborn origami

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    The website backs it up, I don't need to.

    You are getting whipped so bad, you are trying to make the point that some illegals might manage to cheat their way around SAVE.

    Some people will get away with speeding too. Should we repeal speed limits ?
    So in other words you can't back up what you say. That seems to be your idea about the draft that we should just not stop it because some people will get away even though the draft stated that noncitizens will not be covered. Again the point you're arguing is now contradicting you

Page 15 of 38 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •