Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 181

Thread: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

  1. #11
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Of course, the above bolded statement is hogwash.

    Don't try to make excuses for an outrageous breach of decorum, by arguing that, 'since it never happened before, it must be telling!'
    I never said it was telling, I said some people might think it's telling.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  2. #12
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Yes, I'm sure thats true...everyone knows it. What was I thinking?

    Well, it's gotta be something along those lines, or PBO is lying when he says that Obamacare won't cover illegal aliens. There's no way that the most Liberal president in history is going to openly deny medical treatment to illegal aliens. It just ain't gonna happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    I never said it was telling, I said some people might think it's telling.
    Only the people who are going to hate Obama no matter what he says.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Well, it's gotta be something along those lines, or PBO is lying when he says that Obamacare won't cover illegal aliens. There's no way that the most Liberal president in history is going to openly deny medical treatment to illegal aliens. It just ain't gonna happen.

    Its not anything "along those lines."

  5. #15
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Only the people who are going to hate Obama no matter what he says.
    That's your opinion, and you're entitled.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  6. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    That's your opinion, and you're entitled.
    Then who exactly are you talking about?

    One more thing, I could care less if I am "entitled" to an opinion or not.

    Either it is an informed opinion, or it is not.

  7. #17
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Its not anything "along those lines."
    Well then, what is it? Nowhere in the bill does it specifically state that medical treatment will be denied to anyone who isn't an American citizen.

    How are we supposed to believe that PBO isn't lying? Are we jut supposed to take his word for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Well then, what is it? Nowhere in the bill does it specifically state that medical treatment will be denied to anyone who isn't an American citizen.

    How are we supposed to believe that PBO isn't lying? Are we jut supposed to take his word for it?
    You can deal with those issues by your lonesome.

    This isn't the point of the thread.

    This thread is about the political momentum after last nights speech.

  9. #19
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    This thread is about the political momentum after last nights speech.
    I'm sorry. I didn't realize that the topic was PBO worship. Isn't there an appropriate forum for that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I'm sorry. I didn't realize that the topic was PBO worship. Isn't there an appropriate forum for that?
    Injecting personal jabs into the debate? Pathetic.

    No one is stopping you from arguing against what I think is a momentum shift towards the White House.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •