Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 181

Thread: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

  1. #131
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Arrow Re: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    What man was lying, Wilson! We k now Wilson lied and is a jerk so why are you telling us one more time that Wilson is a liar ? Stop the redundancies , please !!
    I am sorry for you that your reading comprehension is so poor.

    Obama was lying during his address.

    The Congressional Dems had already voted off the "SAVE" provisions, thus leaving no legal way for providers to determine residency before providing care / benefits.

  2. #132
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Yep, Joe Wilson lied. Illegals can't get health coverage under this plan, just like Obama said.

    That's why the Democrats ran out and immediately closed the loophole.....



    It's a good thing Wilson said something, or Baucus would have completely forgotten to insert the provision requiring proof of citizenship, even though Republicans tried to include it twice.
    I had read somewhere that illegals were already NOT included and that the Republcan so called provision to exclude them was just redundant puffery!! Smoke. Ploitical tomfoolery, nothing more. Just political posturing and BS, phoney, you know like astro turf.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  3. #133
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    I am sorry for you that your reading comprehension is so poor.

    Obama was lying during his address.

    The Congressional Dems had already voted off the "SAVE" provisions, thus leaving no legal way for providers to determine residency before providing care / benefits.
    You and Wilson are either blind Obama haters or do not know a lie when you hear one. Show us one iota of proof that President Obama had lied as you guys so falaciously accuse him of. You cannot becasue he did not lie.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  4. #134
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    I had read somewhere that illegals were already NOT included and that the Republcan so called provision to exclude them was just redundant puffery!! Smoke. Ploitical tomfoolery, nothing more. Just political posturing and BS, phoney, you know like astro turf.
    You read somewhere??? Daily Kos?? Democratic Underground?? Huffington Post???

    Maybe you should start reading legitimate sources and you might come off better informed than you have in this thread.

    The Democrats introduced language to close the loophole AFTER Joe Wilson brought it to everyone's attention. The man should get a medal.

    Unless you have some proof that it was already in the bill, you are guilty of political posturing, BS, phoney, you know like astro turf.

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  5. #135
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

    You Obama haters are out of control. The President can start an address on Dec 25th and say that it is Christmas day and A-HOLES like Wilson and other Obama haters will jump up and scream "you're lying".
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  6. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    You and Wilson are either blind Obama haters or do not know a lie when you hear one. Show us one iota of proof that President Obama had lied as you guys so falaciously accuse him of. You cannot becasue he did not lie.
    Already explained.

    Do you know what the SAVE program is ?

    USCIS - SAVE

    If there is no legal way to determine residency prior to the delivery of care / benefits, then illegals will get them.

    The fact that the bill "claims" they won't, is a lie, because the provision to enforce that claim has been voted out.

    No Enforcement Provision = No Denial of Care
    Last edited by Voidwar; 09-11-09 at 06:07 PM.

  7. #137
    Student
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-24-09 @ 02:43 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    195

    Re: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Joe Wilson said what everyone else already knows: PBO is lying through his teeth when he says that Obamacare won't cover illegals. Unless he plans on giving amnesty to 20 million illegals.
    What are you basing that on?

  8. #138
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    You Obama haters are out of control. The President can start an address on Dec 25th and say that it is Christmas day and A-HOLES like Wilson and other Obama haters will jump up and scream "you're lying".
    Post a link of that, or it just you lying and being a hater hater.

    Either way, back on earth, the facts are in, the president lied, and now while everyone Lambastes Wilson, the Dems are quietly re-inserting the Enforcement provisions. I wonder why they are putting those back in ? I wonder if you Obama supporters understand that during his address, they were NOT in, had been voted out by Congressional Dems, so his claim was, in fact, a lie.

  9. #139
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    You read somewhere??? Daily Kos?? Democratic Underground?? Huffington Post???

    Maybe you should start reading legitimate sources and you might come off better informed than you have in this thread.

    The Democrats introduced language to close the loophole AFTER Joe Wilson brought it to everyone's attention. The man should get a medal.

    Unless you have some proof that it was already in the bill, you are guilty of political posturing, BS, phoney, you know like astro turf.
    ha ha ha some of us read a wide range of sources so we may not remember the exact legitimate source that we read a fact it. Since you Obama haters are only allowed to watch FAUX Newz of you will remember that you heard your most current lie from Faux Newz!

    So Wilson "should get a medal" for bing a crude jerk!! That truly is funny!!
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  10. #140
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: Joe Wilson Hands Obama Big Victory

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    So Wilson "should get a medal" for bing a crude jerk!! That truly is funny!!
    No. He should get a medal for calling out a liar and forcing the Congressional Cronies of said liar to put the SAVE provisions back into the bill.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •