Page 36 of 74 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 738

Thread: Presidential Address

  1. #351
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Presidential Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Please stop lying about my position, this is the 2nd time you displayed dishonesty when addressing my position.


    I believe you to be selective. I don't believe redress to be.
    I'm not lying about your position. You tell people they have selective outrage even when they condemn what you want them to condemn. Stop being dishonest and telling people their position rev. You're the one showing selective outrage here.

  2. #352
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Presidential Address

    Quote Originally Posted by jackalope View Post
    To exclude undocumented non-citizens, as Right pointed out. And the lower number was to include only those who cannot get insurance now. And, it appears Obama was correct, there are 30 million citizens who cannot get insurance.
    oh, yes, absolutely, the president IS correct

    there ARE indeed 30 million CITIZENS uncovered

    LOLOLOL!

    i wonder, when he spent SIX MONTHS talking about 47 million, exactly to whom he referred...

  3. #353
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,433

    Re: Presidential Address

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Yes you said people but this was a congressman who heckled Obama during a speech. Your comment had no relevance to the topic. Hey Rev how about you create topics and then reply to them and tell us how you think people will respond. You seem to think you know positions of everyone on.

    Congressmen are not "people"?


    Blasphemy is more than just taking the lords name in vein. Blasphemy is also putting "god like" qualities onto yourself or another person. You calling him God-King is blasphemy.

    I'm good with my god, friend.


    I'd be more concerned with your own house an "idolitry" of your god-king Obama....



    Its once again you telling people what their positions are why even respond to anyone why not just post a topic and reply to yourself since you know so much about everyone on dp?

    This is the 4th lie you have stated about the Greatness that is the Good Reverend. Please, again, stop.









    And that is why you fail.



    I fail for not believing you?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #354
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Presidential Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    You said I did not answer:


    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1058244995


    I did, you lied about my position, once again. My not caring, has nothing to do with Bush....


    3rd lie about my position. Please stop.

    Not a lie on your position I stated the chain of events how it happened. You asked a question to which I asked you how many congressman heckled Bush to which you accused me of selective outrage to which I asked you again.

    Now there was a purpose for your false equivelance was there not?

  5. #355
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,433

    Re: Presidential Address

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    I'm not lying about your position. You tell people they have selective outrage even when they condemn what you want them to condemn. Stop being dishonest and telling people their position rev. You're the one showing selective outrage here.



    This is a lie. Who did I tell thier position to?


    Please quote and link or retract, your 5th lie about the Greatness that is the Good Reverend.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #356
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,433

    Re: Presidential Address

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Not a lie on your position I stated the chain of events how it happened. You asked a question to which I asked you how many congressman heckled Bush to which you accused me of selective outrage to which I asked you again.

    Now there was a purpose for your false equivelance was there not?



    This is lie #6, I answered your question, now you are lying by trying to move goal posts...
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #357
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Presidential Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Congressmen are not "people"?
    There's a difference between a private citizen and a public servant. There are rules of decorum in the chambers of congress, they are required to be respectful especially when the president is giving an address. So yes there's a big difference between a private citizen heckling Bush and an elected congressman heckling the president before a joint session of congress.


    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I'm good with my god, friend.
    Then stop blaspheming, you do know that is the one unforgiveable sin in the bible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I'd be more concerned with your own house an "idolitry" of your god-king Obama....
    I'm not the one committing blasphemy and calling him Godking. But as usual you try to attribute something to someone who hasn't stated it. It's foolish and idiotic. Grow up rev.



    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    This is the 4th lie you have stated about the Greatness that is the Good Reverend. Please, again, stop.
    You live in your own little world rev. Not a lie neither time was a lie I described the chain of events as they happened.


    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I fail for not believing you?
    You fail when you try to push positions on people when they haven't stated those positions.

  8. #358
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Presidential Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    This is lie #6, I answered your question, now you are lying by trying to move goal posts...
    No you avoided my question in the first reply saying I was showing selective outrage then you said you don't know and don't care. So again you show selective outrage. Outraged over citizens heckling Bush, no outrage when they heckle obama and congressmen at town halls, no outrage when a congressman heckles Obama at a joint session of congress. Yeah you're accusing people you debate with of your own position.

  9. #359
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Presidential Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    This is a lie. Who did I tell thier position to?


    Please quote and link or retract, your 5th lie about the Greatness that is the Good Reverend.

    You're telling me what my position is. There's nothing selective in a congressman heckling the president before a joint session of congress. Do you know of any other times this has happened?

  10. #360
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,433

    Re: Presidential Address

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    There's a difference between a private citizen and a public servant. There are rules of decorum in the chambers of congress, they are required to be respectful especially when the president is giving an address. So yes there's a big difference between a private citizen heckling Bush and an elected congressman heckling the president before a joint session of congress.

    There are rules, they should be followed, but to throw a fit over it as you and the other far left are doing, is transparent to say the least.



    Then stop blaspheming, you do know that is the one unforgiveable sin in the bible.

    What about your idolitry?


    I'm not the one committing blasphemy and calling him Godking. But as usual you try to attribute something to someone who hasn't stated it. It's foolish and idiotic. Grow up rev.


    nah just committing idolitry.







    You live in your own little world rev. Not a lie neither time was a lie I described the chain of events as they happened.

    This is a lie. #7, please stop, it's embarrassing.






    You fail when you try to push positions on people when they haven't stated those positions.

    This is lie #8, I have asked you to prove this or retract it. Please stop,
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 36 of 74 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •