Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 738

Thread: Presidential Address

  1. #11
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,325
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Presidential Address

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Not a very good start...LOL!!!!
    He could have turned water into wine and passed it out as an opener and you would have called it a parlor trick. Some people are going to criticize him no matter what...

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Presidential Address

    I said to my wife (during the speech) that this guy (Obama) is one of the great orators of our time, & I really believe that.
    I'm sure reaction to the speech will break down along strict party lines but I'm 62 years old & don't remember a speaker as elequent as Obama....Not even JFK. (my 2 cents)

  3. #13
    Sage
    jackalope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-14 @ 01:54 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    6,494

    Re: Presidential Address

    Boustany is giving the GOP response right now.

  4. #14
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: Presidential Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    He could have turned water into wine and passed it out as an opener and you would have called it a parlor trick. Some people are going to criticize him no matter what...
    Then, he would really be the messiah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: Presidential Address

    Oh I love this part,

    "I will not waste time with those who have made the calculation that it's better politics to kill this plan than improve it," he told a joint session of Congress and a national television audience. "If you misrepresent what's in the plan, we will call you out."

    So Mr. Obama want's a War with the Middle Class then fine he will get what he is asking for. What a Jackass time to remove him from Office what he just said is Treason and he should be arrest and thrown in the deepest dark hole.

  6. #16
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: Presidential Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    I said to my wife (during the speech) that this guy (Obama) is one of the great orators of our time, & I really believe that.
    I'm sure reaction to the speech will break down along strict party lines but I'm 62 years old & don't remember a speaker as elequent as Obama....Not even JFK. (my 2 cents)
    Charles Manson was a great orator, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #17
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,325
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Presidential Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    Oh I love this part,

    "I will not waste time with those who have made the calculation that it's better politics to kill this plan than improve it," he told a joint session of Congress and a national television audience. "If you misrepresent what's in the plan, we will call you out."

    So Mr. Obama want's a War with the Middle Class then fine he will get what he is asking for. What a Jackass time to remove him from Office what he just said is Treason and he should be arrest and thrown in the deepest dark hole.
    Treason? Really? On what planet?

  8. #18
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,325
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Presidential Address

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Charles Manson was a great orator, too.
    You are getting better! Some one other than Hitler to compare Obama to.

  9. #19
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,461

    Re: Presidential Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    Oh I love this part,

    "I will not waste time with those who have made the calculation that it's better politics to kill this plan than improve it," he told a joint session of Congress and a national television audience. "If you misrepresent what's in the plan, we will call you out."

    So Mr. Obama want's a War with the Middle Class then fine he will get what he is asking for. What a Jackass time to remove him from Office what he just said is Treason and he should be arrest and thrown in the deepest dark hole.
    Does that mean he's going to call out all those Libbos that have lyed to us about what's actually in the bill; himself included?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-05-10 @ 06:26 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    2,629

    Re: Presidential Address

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    I said to my wife (during the speech) that this guy (Obama) is one of the great orators of our time, & I really believe that.
    I'm sure reaction to the speech will break down along strict party lines but I'm 62 years old & don't remember a speaker as elequent as Obama....Not even JFK. (my 2 cents)
    Mr. Reagan could out do Mr. Obama any day of the year and twice on Sunday Mr. Obama needs someone to write his little speech's at least Mr. Reagan wrote most of his.

    Mr. Obama is Traitor and should be arrest for what he said in this Speech.

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •