Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 66

Thread: Sex offender to be ordained 8:56

  1. #51
    User
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    10-06-09 @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6

    Re: Sex offender to be ordained 8:56

    Because this guy is a CHILD MOLISTER

  2. #52
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,343
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Sex offender to be ordained 8:56

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Well the Episcopal Church is split over letting gay priest in. So why not this?
    Wait a minute! You are comparing ordaining gay priests and ordaining a child molester?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Sex offender to be ordained 8:56

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Wait a minute! You are comparing ordaining gay priests and ordaining a child molester?
    Ordaining sex offenders, yeah.

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Sex offender to be ordained 8:56

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Ordaining sex offenders, yeah.
    Being gay does not make you a sex offender by that fact alone.

  5. #55
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Sex offender to be ordained 8:56

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Could you please link to your position of the film maker who is being extradited for raping a 13 y/o 31 years ago?
    I may but I am not really sure what you are asking.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  6. #56
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Sex offender to be ordained 8:56

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Being gay does not make you a sex offender by that fact alone.
    I didn't say it did, in fact I'm not sure where homosexuality even came into this discussion

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Sex offender to be ordained 8:56

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    I may but I am not really sure what you are asking.
    Someone else understood and answered for you already.

    I wanted to verify your integrity in applying basic principals across issues, and you passed

  8. #58
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Sex offender to be ordained 8:56

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Someone else understood and answered for you already.

    I wanted to verify your integrity in applying basic principals across issues, and you passed
    Oh I didn't realize that you were the pester tester !!!
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  9. #59
    User
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    10-06-09 @ 07:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6

    Re: Sex offender to be ordained 8:56

    Your right ,Gays have nothing to do with this. In fact gays don't care much for child molestors. It gives them a bad reputation

  10. #60
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Sex offender to be ordained 8:56

    Quote Originally Posted by germantown View Post
    Your right ,Gays have nothing to do with this. In fact gays don't care much for child molestors. It gives them a bad reputation
    I found out that what you say is true after talking to a neighbor who we all suspected was gay so most of us avoided him. He volunteered along with a bunch of us neighbors to fix up a house of one of very elderly neighbors and we actually talked with him since he drank beer and not white wine. Make a long story short we had a major problem during this past year when a weird neighbor let a "friend" of hers who was a released sex offender - internet kiddie porn porn we found out - live with her after his release. The gay guy was livid about the released sex offender living near us. He lead the petition drive to get rid of the thing but unfortunetly the laws in our state must be pro criminal becaause the police said that we could do nothing as long as the thing did not break laws and followed the rules of his parole.

    The gay guy is just as disgusted as the rest of us.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •