Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55

Thread: Pastor hates Obama says "(God Break Obama's teeth"

  1. #41
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,496

    Re: Pastor hates Obama says "(God Break Obama's teeth"

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Well, I had been in the country and politically concious, I would have opposed it then, too. The President doesn't have any business in the classroom on that scale. It's inevitable that it will turn into a political pulpit at some point.

    I believe that alot of people have been awakened over the past few months and that's a large part of the reason we're seeing such opposition to the speech. had people been this politically concious in '91, we would have probably seen that same opposition. There may have been, I dunno. No one has posted that info.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #42
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,756

    Re: Pastor hates Obama says "(God Break Obama's teeth"

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Well, I had been in the country and politically concious, I would have opposed it then, too. The President doesn't have any business in the classroom on that scale. It's inevitable that it will turn into a political pulpit at some point.

    I believe that alot of people have been awakened over the past few months and that's a large part of the reason we're seeing such opposition to the speech. had people been this politically concious in '91, we would have probably seen that same opposition. There may have been, I dunno. No one has posted that info.
    Actually, there was opposition in 1991 - From the Democrats. The Republicans strongly supported it.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  3. #43
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Pastor hates Obama says "(God Break Obama's teeth"

    Quote Originally Posted by goldendog View Post
    I'm sure with that grand presidental heath plan he has he can get some dentures that can withstand endless hours or fried chicken and watermelon marathon eating.....The freaking Kenyan....
    Interesting how you found something racial in 1069's post.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #44
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Pastor hates Obama says "(God Break Obama's teeth"

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    I absolutely agree that he is a "nut case" but the fact that he exists and actually has people listening to him from his "pulpit of hate" makes me very sick. Even though you are correct that "even most right wingers will call him" a "nut case" I get worried when there are even a small but significant "minority" who agree with that type of hate filled view.
    What was that quote from Obama's pastor of 20 years?... I forget, maybe you can refresh my memory.

  5. #45
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Pastor hates Obama says "(God Break Obama's teeth"

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    Yes, we do have fringe players and they are on both polls of the political spectrum but what scares me is that the existance of the fringe and their attitude has made it somehow "acceptable" for the "normal" portions of the spectrum to invent and perpetuate scams such as death panels, birth certificate stories, and false labels such as "Socialist/Communist, Nazi" etc. Also their are so called "normal" Senators who do not challenge their onw supporters when thay accuse the President of being a Socialist, or of setting up death camps to euthanize the old.
    What were the democrats calling people that went to tea parties and town hall meetings?... refresh my memory, I forget.

  6. #46
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Pastor hates Obama says "(God Break Obama's teeth"

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    What were the democrats calling people that went to tea parties and town hall meetings?... refresh my memory, I forget.
    I called them "tea party protesters". Your point?

  7. #47
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Pastor hates Obama says "(God Break Obama's teeth"

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I called them "tea party protesters". Your point?
    When I'm specifically speaking to, or about you, I'll address you... but nice try.

  8. #48
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Pastor hates Obama says "(God Break Obama's teeth"

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    When I'm specifically speaking to, or about you, I'll address you... but nice try.
    I am not a democrat now? Oh wait, I am a democrat who is not convenient for what you want to say, so I don't count. Well, I got one word for you: tough.

  9. #49
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Pastor hates Obama says "(God Break Obama's teeth"

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    Yes, we do have fringe players and they are on both polls of the political spectrum but what scares me is that the existance of the fringe and their attitude has made it somehow "acceptable" for the "normal" portions of the spectrum to invent and perpetuate scams such as death panels, birth certificate stories, and false labels such as "Socialist/Communist, Nazi" etc. Also their are so called "normal" Senators who do not challenge their onw supporters when thay accuse the President of being a Socialist, or of setting up death camps to euthanize the old.
    What were the democrats calling people that went to tea parties and town hall meetings?... refresh my memory, I forget.

    Well 107?

  10. #50
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Pastor hates Obama says "(God Break Obama's teeth"

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    What were the democrats calling people that went to tea parties and town hall meetings?... refresh my memory, I forget.

    Well 107?
    I called them "Tea Party Protesters". I am a democrat. Town hall meetings, it depends. Those who went there to talk to their representative, I did not call them any thing, those of either party there to disrupt, I called them assholes. Again, I am a democrat.
    Last edited by Redress; 09-08-09 at 05:49 PM. Reason: spell checker only works if you check it

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •