Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: Obama Fast Losing White Voters' Support

  1. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Seen
    12-10-11 @ 02:19 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    5,122

    Re: Obama Fast Losing White Voters' Support

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You might want to look at the demographics before making that claim.
    That would defeat the purpose, as PeteEU's sole reason for purchasing an internet connection was to spew ignorant uninformed crap about the U.S.

  2. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Obama Fast Losing White Voters' Support

    As far as the Hispanic vote, didn't Bush win with Hispanics?

    Hispanics are often socially conservative, anti-abortion, and extremely pro-family. I don't think the Democrats can take them for granted like they do with Blacks.

  3. #13
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,246

    Re: Obama Fast Losing White Voters' Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Voidwar View Post
    That would defeat the purpose, as PeteEU's sole reason for purchasing an internet connection was to spew ignorant uninformed crap about the U.S.
    You're right, but we can't allow that hatred to go unchallenged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #14
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,246

    Re: Obama Fast Losing White Voters' Support

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnDrum View Post
    As far as the Hispanic vote, didn't Bush win with Hispanics?

    Hispanics are often socially conservative, anti-abortion, and extremely pro-family. I don't think the Democrats can take them for granted like they do with Blacks.
    I'm thinking that the Dems might be asking too much by taking the black vote for granted. I know alotta unemployed blacks that are pissed as hell. The comment I hear more and more is, "I had a job, before I voted for that MF'er".
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    11-23-11 @ 10:06 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,827

    Re: Obama Fast Losing White Voters' Support

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I'm thinking that the Dems might be asking too much by taking the black vote for granted. I know alotta unemployed blacks that are pissed as hell. The comment I hear more and more is, "I had a job, before I voted for that MF'er".
    Is that so?

    I personally don't blame Obama, or even Bush, for the economic problems we are facing. It's a collective responsibility, down to each individual who ran up his credit card and lived too high on the hog for his means.

    We're all in this together.

  6. #16
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,089

    Re: Obama Fast Losing White Voters' Support

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You might want to look at the demographics before making that claim.
    Oh I know the demographics and the future demographics, do you? Does not change the fact that this thread is just another right wing fantasy anti-Obama fest with baseless accusations..

    Let me be more clear.. and paraphrase a well known right wing tactic under Bush on these boards..


    Obama won.. case closed.. he has 3 more years .. case closed.. Move on.
    PeteEU

  7. #17
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,089

    Re: Obama Fast Losing White Voters' Support

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You're right, but we can't allow that hatred to go unchallenged.
    What hatred? Since when is destain against right wing American policies, politicians and certain people, suddenly "anti-American" or hatred against the US? You and your buddies pulled that same bs crap during the Bush administration and labelled anyone criticising Bush as un-American or in the case of Non-American, America bashing...

    Well now the shoe is on the other foot... Why do you hate America so much?
    PeteEU

  8. #18
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:00 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,028

    Re: Obama Fast Losing White Voters' Support

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I'm thinking that the Dems might be asking too much by taking the black vote for granted. I know alotta unemployed blacks that are pissed as hell. The comment I hear more and more is, "I had a job, before I voted for that MF'er".
    Two words.

    Mayor Barry.

  9. #19
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,246

    Re: Obama Fast Losing White Voters' Support

    Quote Originally Posted by MyOwnDrum View Post
    Is that so?

    I personally don't blame Obama, or even Bush, for the economic problems we are facing. It's a collective responsibility, down to each individual who ran up his credit card and lived too high on the hog for his means.

    We're all in this together.

    As long as PBO is at the helm, he's going to get the blame. Besides that, even black folks know what cap-n-trade is and how it effects their jobs, especially those who work in the oilfield.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #20
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Obama Fast Losing White Voters' Support

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    Considering he has nearly all the black and latino vote, then he dont need many whites to win again
    especially since everbody KNOWS why latinos and blacks reproduce. simply to take over.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •