Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 161

Thread: Finger bitten off during California health protest

  1. #31
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
    stevenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gilbert, Az
    Last Seen
    11-28-09 @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,560

    Re: Finger bitten off during California health protest

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    base MY emotions in reality? i'm not the one talking about liberal death zones.
    Yeah, you're the one denying that policies of the left have killed innocent people by disarming those capable of protecting themselves.


    Along with the disillusioned fact that people are killed every year in gun free zones by people with guns.

    Proving that the policy of no-guns doesn't work... But, stick to your emotional principals and keep on the good fight.. I'm plenty sure the families of all those people who have been killed in gun free zones appreciate your attempt at their safety!
    George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to win the war with Britain... He shot them.

  2. #32
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Finger bitten off during California health protest

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenb View Post
    Yeah, you're the one denying that policies of the left have killed innocent people by disarming those capable of protecting themselves.


    Along with the disillusioned fact that people are killed every year in gun free zones by people with guns.

    Proving that the policy of no-guns doesn't work... But, stick to your emotional principals and keep on the good fight.. I'm plenty sure the families of all those people who have been killed in gun free zones appreciate your attempt at their safety!
    you made the assertion, prove it.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  3. #33
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
    stevenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gilbert, Az
    Last Seen
    11-28-09 @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,560

    Re: Finger bitten off during California health protest

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFromWI View Post
    You forgot to mention how these "liberal death zones" have been for some time. If these anti gun areas have a higher rate of violent deaths, odds are they did before the gun measures were put in place as an effort to thwart the violent crime rate.

    It's like saying areas with poor literacy rates have poor literacy rates because of the programs put in place trying to improve the literacy rates. Great play on numbers nonetheless. Congratulations.
    Apples - Oranges.


    A program established to improve literacy rates in an area... is not taking their Constitutional right to protect themselves away.



    The liberal left still hasn't addressed the simple question of...

    Why do people who do these types of shootings pick out areas where people are disarmed, versus areas where there are people who are armed and can appropriately respond to them?

    Please explain this to me.
    George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to win the war with Britain... He shot them.

  4. #34
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
    stevenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gilbert, Az
    Last Seen
    11-28-09 @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,560

    Re: Finger bitten off during California health protest

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    you made the assertion, prove it.
    I made the assertion based out of fact.


    Look at recent history, and look at recent mass shootings in gun free zones. There is quite enough history now to prove this notion that gun free zones are a failure.. and only contribute needlessly to more deaths.
    George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to win the war with Britain... He shot them.

  5. #35
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Finger bitten off during California health protest

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenb View Post
    I made the assertion based out of fact.


    Look at recent history, and look at recent mass shootings in gun free zones. There is quite enough history now to prove this notion that gun free zones are a failure.. and only contribute needlessly to more deaths.
    and yet, you've not proved anything. can you really say that guns in schools would make them MORE safe? lol!

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  6. #36
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
    stevenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gilbert, Az
    Last Seen
    11-28-09 @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,560

    Re: Finger bitten off during California health protest

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    and yet, you've not proved anything. can you really say that guns in schools would make them MORE safe? lol!
    "Gun-free Zones"


    I can honestly and without a doubt say that disarming people in schools doesn't make them any more safe, and I have factual historic evidence that proves this.

    You, on the other hand have only your emotional rhetoric as to why they shouldn't be there... even when presented with actual evidence that something has to change and the failed policy of "no guns" doesn't work.

    Please answer my previous question.


    Why do active shooters not shoot up police stations, military barracks or other places where people are armed and capable of reacting to their attack?
    George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to win the war with Britain... He shot them.

  7. #37
    Pragmatist
    SouthernDemocrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    KC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    17,406

    Re: Finger bitten off during California health protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Uh oh... With all the left wing threads recently about shouting down a wheelchair bound woman at a town hall meeting. I am curious as to thier position of one of thier own, biting off the finger of an town hall protester?


    Granted the guy that got his finger bit off hit the other guy first, but I think its pretty much a given that its pretty low to bite the finger off of a 65 year old man in a fight.
    "You're the only person that decides how far you'll go and what you're capable of." - Ben Saunders (Explorer and Endurance Athlete)

  8. #38
    Student JakeFromWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stevens Point, WI
    Last Seen
    10-13-10 @ 05:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    282

    Re: Finger bitten off during California health protest

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenb View Post
    "Gun-free Zones"


    I can honestly and without a doubt say that disarming people in schools doesn't make them any more safe, and I have factual historic evidence that proves this.

    You, on the other hand have only your emotional rhetoric as to why they shouldn't be there... even when presented with actual evidence that something has to change and the failed policy of "no guns" doesn't work.

    Please answer my previous question.


    Why do active shooters not shoot up police stations, military barracks or other places where people are armed and capable of reacting to their attack?
    If appropriate measures were taken to enforce such policies it would be excellent. For example, no guns are allowed in airports or federal offices like social security. They go to great measures to enforce such policies. And they work.
    and so it goes...

  9. #39
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,492

    Re: Finger bitten off during California health protest

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFromWI View Post
    If appropriate measures were taken to enforce such policies it would be excellent. For example, no guns are allowed in airports or federal offices like social security. They go to great measures to enforce such policies. And they work.



    So are you suggesting we lock down our schools like airports?

    Who are you suffesting you pay for this..


    And what happened to my topic?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #40
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
    stevenb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Gilbert, Az
    Last Seen
    11-28-09 @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,560

    Re: Finger bitten off during California health protest

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFromWI View Post
    If appropriate measures were taken to enforce such policies it would be excellent. For example, no guns are allowed in airports or federal offices like social security. They go to great measures to enforce such policies. And they work.
    Funny, last year a guy went into a federal building in New York or somewhere on the East Coast and started shooting people.


    Good going there.

    You're just perpetuating the stupidity... much like the war on drugs.. it's failed, and proven time and time again it's not working.
    George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to win the war with Britain... He shot them.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •