Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 161

Thread: Finger bitten off during California health protest

  1. #131
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Finger bitten off during California health protest

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    I don't know why you insist on being a troll in every topic rev but the act is getting old fast, either debate the subject or find a hobby



    If you think I am trolling, you can.... wait for it.... Not respond to me....


    que, Pogue complaining about my irish in 3....2....1... and go-


    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #132
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Finger bitten off during California health protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    If you think I am trolling, you can.... wait for it.... Not respond to me....


    que, Pogue complaining about my irish in 3....2....1... and go-


    You are trolling rev thus far I haven't seen you address an actual thread anymore than a few replies you then get off subject as evidenced here and in the other thread. Would you like to debate the actual topic now or continue with this childishness?

  3. #133
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Finger bitten off during California health protest

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    You are trolling rev thus far I haven't seen you address an actual thread anymore than a few replies you then get off subject as evidenced here and in the other thread. Would you like to debate the actual topic now or continue with this childishness?




    Ironic, no? look at your posts....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #134
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Finger bitten off during California health protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Ironic, no? look at your posts....
    Do you know what Ironic means? Most people misuse the word without applying its original intent. Yeah look at my posts the fair majority of them are on the actual subject except when I have to respond to you derailing a thread.

    Act your age not your shoe size rev. We're both adults here its time you start acting like one. Debate the topic or stop trolling its that simple

  5. #135
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Finger bitten off during California health protest

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Do you know what Ironic means? Most people misuse the word without applying its original intent. Yeah look at my posts the fair majority of them are on the actual subject except when I have to respond to you derailing a thread.

    Act your age not your shoe size rev. We're both adults here its time you start acting like one. Debate the topic or stop trolling its that simple



    wait, is that irony?




    Seriously, what you don't get is you are taking this very very seriously, falsey making baseless dishonest accusations against me and constantly crying about me speaking irish to you once....

    Its a pathetic display.. Really. You seem like an intelligent feller. Why do you feel the need to act slighted over every post I make?


    Look who I talk to, I get along with everyone but 2-3 people here...... PErhaps the problem is not the Greatness that is the good reverend...
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #136
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Finger bitten off during California health protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    wait, is that irony?


    Seriously, what you don't get is you are taking this very very seriously, falsey making baseless dishonest accusations against me and constantly crying about me speaking irish to you once....

    Its a pathetic display.. Really. You seem like an intelligent feller. Why do you feel the need to act slighted over every post I make?


    Look who I talk to, I get along with everyone but 2-3 people here...... PErhaps the problem is not the Greatness that is the good reverend...
    Again you don't understand the word irony. I'm not making baseless accusations. Instead of talking about the subject you made this about me so once again you are trolling. You did it in the other subject as well. You keep derailing threads that sir makes you a troll.

    Actually you spoke Irish twice but then again I never expected you to be accurate.

    The problem is you refuse to discuss the actual subject and instead try to make it about the poster. Again I ask you when are you going to get back to debating the subject this is like the 3rd time I've asked you and still you insist on derailing the thread, your own thread at that. Come on Rev be an adult and stop this immature game. Debate the subject

  7. #137
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Finger bitten off during California health protest

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Again you don't understand the word irony. I'm not making baseless accusations. Instead of talking about the subject you made this about me so once again you are trolling. You did it in the other subject as well. You keep derailing threads that sir makes you a troll.

    Actually you spoke Irish twice but then again I never expected you to be accurate.

    The problem is you refuse to discuss the actual subject and instead try to make it about the poster. Again I ask you when are you going to get back to debating the subject this is like the 3rd time I've asked you and still you insist on derailing the thread, your own thread at that. Come on Rev be an adult and stop this immature game. Debate the subject




    ***sigh***


    I tried...
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #138
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Finger bitten off during California health protest

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    ***sigh***


    I tried...

    Sure let me know when you try to debate the subject instead of troll then you'll have something there

  9. #139
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,680

    Re: Finger bitten off during California health protest

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Sure let me know when you try to debate the subject instead of troll then you'll have something there



    have you noticed, you have been talking about me for numerous posts now, calling me a troll, and basically having a hissy fit....


    is that "irony"?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #140
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Finger bitten off during California health protest

    Moderator's Warning:
    Finger bitten off during California health protestStop the personal attacks

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •