Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 71

Thread: Sentenced to death on the NHS

  1. #61
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Sentenced to death on the NHS

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Castro View Post
    Don't bite off more than you can chew, for your own sake don't. Just as you ran away from the Israeli comment, you ought to run away from discussing Serbia.
    I put Israel aside for the sake of not lengthening this argument. Infact, why dont you open a new thread about how Israel is imperialist and we can discuss it there. You wish i was running away from it mate.


    What I'm doing is understanding history. If those who continue to look to fix other people's countries did that a little more then we would not be so doomed. The world is not some white man's burden, let the people of Afghanistan sort out Afghanistan.
    Afghanistan has been screwed up ever since the Americans and Soviets left it. What have they done to fix themselves since then? Nothing. With every passing year they grew as a threat to regional and international stability.


    Again where is your crystal ball? How do you know so much about what is running through the mind of people in the most secretive country in the world? How do you know what is going to happen tomorrow?
    You only have to use common sense. What else is an evil, communist regime under the likes of Kim going to do with a Nuke? Please.

    Yes, China is in a position to do that. Just by moving some numbers around on a screen China could bring the US to it's knees and I pray, oh how do I pray for the return of a glorious leader to China, with the spirit and courage of Mao alive within him. But we may not have to wait too long. If trends continue, the US will be no longer of use to the PRC and then they will chew the beast up and spit it out.
    Haha. You sound possessed. Good on you for hoping that a country which upholds human rights fails at the hand of a country which couldnt give a crap about your rights. Well done. If China was in that position, it would have been over and done by now. But they are not. Your evident lack of sense of reality is amusing.



    Why would you want to attract attention to your own arguments shortcomings? I'm not just talking about health care within ones own borders and you must know that, because it has been made explicit.
    That doesnt address the reality of your actions here. Why dont use go on to tell me how great and successful the British NHS is?


    The Soviet Union has nothing to do with this particular point. But in the words of George galloway "the disappearance of the Soviet Union is the greatest catastrophe of my life".
    And our greatest blessing. Sorry you feel that way, not that this works in your favour of proving my opinion wrong.



    You do not even notice the inherent absurdity of that statement. You have just claimed that the life of every Palestinian is without use. Shame on you. What would you do with them and all the others without any freedom in the world, have them put down? That is the implication of your statement, disgusting and despicable. With your shoddy attempt at rhetoric you may as well have called for a holocaust of the oppressed people of the world.
    How the hell have you managed to use the term "shame on you" onto someone that respects Human Rights and liberty by someone who couldnt care less and would rather China succeed than America, a state that opresses minorities and censores the net?
    The way you took that statement out of context and betrayed me as the bad guy is undyingly hilarious.
    Last edited by kaya'08; 09-06-09 at 07:30 PM.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  2. #62
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Sentenced to death on the NHS

    PS: Waiting for a reply to your little comment about my being of Turkish descent.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  3. #63
    Student Joe Castro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, UK
    Last Seen
    06-15-10 @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    196

    Re: Sentenced to death on the NHS

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    I put Israel aside for the sake of not lengthening this argument. Infact, why dont you open a new thread about how Israel is imperialist and we can discuss it there. You wish i was running away from it mate.

    On you go, create it. In fact does this forum do private debates? Because if they do, bring it on, bring it on sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Afghanistan has been screwed up ever since the Americans and Soviets left it. What have they done to fix themselves since then? Nothing. With every passing year they grew as a threat to regional and international stability.
    Afghanistan has been screwed up since the Yankee's got involved. lets give them a chance to rule themselves. They've never had much of a chance.


    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post

    You only have to use common sense. What else is an evil, communist regime under the likes of Kim going to do with a Nuke? Please.
    Please tell me, which Communist state has ever nuked anyone? Go on name one, I dare you.

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Haha. You sound possessed. Good on you for hoping that a country which upholds human rights fails at the hand of a country which couldnt give a crap about your rights. Well done. If China was in that position, it would have been over and done by now. But they are not. Your evident lack of sense of reality is amusing.
    Which country is that? the country that nuked Japan, slaughtered and raped their way through Vietnam, the country which occupies, Iraqi, Afghan and Cuban land, the country responsible for Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.


    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    That doesnt address the reality of your actions here. Why dont use go on to tell me how great and successful the British NHS is?
    What?


    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    And our greatest blessing. Sorry you feel that way, not that this works in your favour of proving my opinion wrong.
    I have nothing to prove as you have said nothing intelligible requiring disproving.

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    How the hell have you managed to use the term "shame on you" onto someone that respects Human Rights and liberty by someone who couldnt care less and would rather China succeed than America, a state that opresses minorities and censores the net?
    The way you took that statement out of context and betrayed me as the bad guy is undyingly hilarious.
    I have every right to say "shame on you" because what you said was shameful. There are only two possibilities here. Either you are a rational being with the powers of reason who can make the logical inference I did, in which case what you said was wicked. Or you are irrational with no reasoning or weak reasoning abilities, in which case what you said was just stupid and ill thought out. Now if you want to prove you rationality, then please do, go through my argument premise by premise and attempt to disprove it, but that is logically impossible. Logic can only lead you to the factual truth of what I said.

    I also said I want China to change, so I can't be accused of supporting the current PRC leadership.

    Finally how all I PORTRAYED you as, is exactly what you are.
    "His (Che Guevara) life is the story of our era's most perfect man" - Jean Paul Sartre

    FTQ

  4. #64
    Student Joe Castro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, UK
    Last Seen
    06-15-10 @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    196

    Re: Sentenced to death on the NHS

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    PS: Waiting for a reply to your little comment about my being of Turkish descent.
    I have nothing to say, as all you did was make a blanket statement in response to my argument. The onus on you is to expand that statement you made and give justifications for it. That is the essence of reason.
    "His (Che Guevara) life is the story of our era's most perfect man" - Jean Paul Sartre

    FTQ

  5. #65
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Sentenced to death on the NHS

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Castro View Post
    I have nothing to say, as all you did was make a blanket statement in response to my argument. The onus on you is to expand that statement you made and give justifications for it. That is the essence of reason.
    In your previous post, you quoted what i wrote but didnt write a reply. Look at it.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  6. #66
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Sentenced to death on the NHS

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Castro View Post
    On you go, create it. In fact does this forum do private debates? Because if they do, bring it on, bring it on sir.
    Im not the one who is saying Israel is imperialist here. Please, honours yours.


    Afghanistan has been screwed up since the Yankee's got involved. lets give them a chance to rule themselves. They've never had much of a chance.
    And the commies. Your point?


    Please tell me, which Communist state has ever nuked anyone? Go on name one, I dare you.
    So this means they never will do? You have justified a foriegn policy of not caring towards an evil state trying to build nukes with this sentence. Really?

    Which country is that? the country that nuked Japan, slaughtered and raped their way through Vietnam, the country which occupies, Iraqi, Afghan and Cuban land, the country responsible for Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo.
    Shall i start on Stalin, your idol?
    The US has done far more good. End of. Japan was on the Nazi side, your knowledge on Iraq is obviously non-existant hence your comment, Guantanamo is not part of Democracy and an unfortunate development in the US, Afghan - we need to be there, Vietname...it was commie, so you wouldnt agree with it, would you?


    What?

    Convienient.

    I have nothing to prove as you have said nothing intelligible requiring disproving.
    Great come back to something you cannot disprove.

    I have every right to say "shame on you" because what you said was shameful. There are only two possibilities here. Either you are a rational being with the powers of reason who can make the logical inference I did, in which case what you said was wicked. Or you are irrational with no reasoning or weak reasoning abilities, in which case what you said was just stupid and ill thought out. Now if you want to prove you rationality, then please do, go through my argument premise by premise and attempt to disprove it, but that is logically impossible. Logic can only lead you to the factual truth of what I said.
    My statement was to say, a life without freedom is not worth living. So, in order to have a life worth living, we need to fight for that freedom. You took my text out of proportion and tried to use it in your faltering argument. Nice try.

    I also said I want China to change, so I can't be accused of supporting the current PRC leadership.
    What changes would you like to see?

    Finally how all I PORTRAYED you as, is exactly what you are.
    Funny, ive never met you before for you to make that conclusion.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  7. #67
    Student Joe Castro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, UK
    Last Seen
    06-15-10 @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    196

    Re: Sentenced to death on the NHS

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Im not the one who is saying Israel is imperialist here. Please, honours yours.




    And the commies. Your point?




    So this means they never will do? You have justified a foriegn policy of not caring towards an evil state trying to build nukes with this sentence. Really?



    Shall i start on Stalin, your idol?
    The US has done far more good. End of. Japan was on the Nazi side, your knowledge on Iraq is obviously non-existant hence your comment, Guantanamo is not part of Democracy and an unfortunate development in the US, Afghan - we need to be there, Vietname...it was commie, so you wouldnt agree with it, would you?





    Convienient.



    Great come back to something you cannot disprove.



    My statement was to say, a life without freedom is not worth living. So, in order to have a life worth living, we need to fight for that freedom. You took my text out of proportion and tried to use it in your faltering argument. Nice try.



    What changes would you like to see?



    Funny, ive never met you before for you to make that conclusion.
    That is just one big cowardly post, full of lies and vacuous to the core. Deal with some of the issues, and I might speak to you, until then I will assume you are lacking the intellectual honesty and credentials to be a worthy of a conversation with me.
    "His (Che Guevara) life is the story of our era's most perfect man" - Jean Paul Sartre

    FTQ

  8. #68
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Sentenced to death on the NHS

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Castro View Post
    That is just one big cowardly post, full of lies and vacuous to the core. Deal with some of the issues, and I might speak to you, until then I will assume you are lacking the intellectual honesty and credentials to be a worthy of a conversation with me.
    Are you serious? I made replies to every one of your posts at the same level of intellect that im recieving from you. Does it really hurt you to make a reply? Im also curious to hear what you have to say about yourself regarding your racist comments about my ancestral descent.
    Last edited by kaya'08; 09-06-09 at 08:42 PM.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  9. #69
    Student Joe Castro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Glasgow, UK
    Last Seen
    06-15-10 @ 07:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    196

    Re: Sentenced to death on the NHS

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Are you serious? I made replies to every one of your posts at the same level of intellect that im recieving from you. Does it really hurt you to make a reply? Im also curious to hear what you have to say about yourself regarding your racist comments about my ancestral descent.
    How dare you, make such a claim, you who has made comments from which we can only infer you support a second holocaust, how dare you claim I said anything remotely racist against the Turkish people.

    I said i was shocked to hear such nonsense coming from a person of Turkish origin. That is not remotely racist against the Turkish people, it is in fact high praise for them.
    Last edited by Joe Castro; 09-06-09 at 08:47 PM.
    "His (Che Guevara) life is the story of our era's most perfect man" - Jean Paul Sartre

    FTQ

  10. #70
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Sentenced to death on the NHS

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Castro View Post
    How dare you, make such a claim, you who has made comments from which we can only infer you support a second holocaust, how dare you claim I said anything remotely racist against the Turkish people.
    A second holocaust?

    I said i was shocked to hear such nonsense coming from a person of Turkish origin. That is not remotely racist against the Turkish people, it is in fact high praise for them.
    Im British. Im sure many Turks would agree with you, though i fail to see how, but my country is the UK and my claws are placed firmly in British soil. I was born here and i have lived here all my life, i dont see what relevance i have to Turkey or any other European state other than the UK.
    Last edited by kaya'08; 09-06-09 at 09:01 PM.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •