Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 112

Thread: White House Green Jobs Adviser: Republicans Are 'Assholes'

  1. #1
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    12-16-17 @ 11:47 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,073

    White House Green Jobs Adviser: Republicans Are 'Assholes'

    White House Green Jobs Adviser: Republicans Are 'Assholes' - Political News - FOXNews.com

    Yup, this is the sophistication and "nuanced" thought we were told we were missing out on for the past eight years.

    And I'm sure there's nothing racially biased in his thought. Certainly not, I mean, after all, he's a liberal, right?

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    01-21-10 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    744

    Re: White House Green Jobs Adviser: Republicans Are 'Assholes'

    It is people like these, that make me question this president........how does he explain this fellow?

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: White House Green Jobs Adviser: Republicans Are 'Assholes'

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    And I'm sure there's nothing racially biased in his thought. Certainly not, I mean, after all, he's a liberal, right?
    While it is unprofessional, what racial bias is there in calling Republicans assholes? Unprofessional yes, but a racially biased comment? No

  4. #4
    Professor
    OxymoronP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Heart in Brooklyn, body South of Dixie
    Last Seen
    08-23-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: White House Green Jobs Adviser: Republicans Are 'Assholes'

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    While it is unprofessional, what racial bias is there in calling Republicans assholes? Unprofessional yes, but a racially biased comment? No
    Yes Republicans are assholes because they dont support the new Affirmative actions type initiatives created to help Union friends, involved with the new green jobs.


    THE GREATEST FREEDOM IS THE FREEDOM TO OPPRESS OTHERS

  5. #5
    Professor
    Joe1991's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    TX
    Last Seen
    04-22-14 @ 02:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,829

    Re: White House Green Jobs Adviser: Republicans Are 'Assholes'

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackboot View Post
    It is people like these, that make me question this president........how does he explain this fellow?

    I know right?

    Waving and smiling to the crowds, Bush and his running mate, former Defense Secretary Dick Cheney, seemed to be enjoying the generous reception offered by the Republican enclave in the Chicago suburbs.

    Then Bush spotted New York Times reporter Adam Clymer, who has been with the paper since 1977, serving as national political correspondent during the 1980 presidential race, as polling editor from 1983 to 1990 and as political editor during the successful presidential campaign of Bush's father in 1988.

    "There's Adam Clymer -- major league asshole -- from the New York Times," Bush said.

    "Yeah, big time," returned Cheney.
    Salon.com Politics | A "major league asshole"

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: White House Green Jobs Adviser: Republicans Are 'Assholes'

    Quote Originally Posted by OxymoronP View Post
    Yes Republicans are assholes because they dont support the new Affirmative actions type initiatives created to help Union friends, involved with the new green jobs.
    What you said has nothing to do with my response. It still isn't a racially biased comment. I even said it was an unprofessional, but not racially biased.

  7. #7
    Professor
    OxymoronP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Heart in Brooklyn, body South of Dixie
    Last Seen
    08-23-10 @ 11:38 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    2,175

    Re: White House Green Jobs Adviser: Republicans Are 'Assholes'

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    What you said has nothing to do with my response. It still isn't a racially biased comment. I even said it was an unprofessional, but not racially biased.
    Replace the word republican with non subordinate whites.


    THE GREATEST FREEDOM IS THE FREEDOM TO OPPRESS OTHERS

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    01-21-10 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    744

    Re: White House Green Jobs Adviser: Republicans Are 'Assholes'

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1991 View Post
    Well I am no Bush apologist, but I will bite.

    First, these men were not in front of a mic, they were picked up off to the side, I am sure we all make these comments about those which with we often disagree. Next, this was about one person, not a blanket statement that possibly represents tens of millions of fellow americans, who happen to be republicans.

    I have yet to hear any member of an administration go that far, certainly not on the record.

    I guess what I am saying is...this is apples and watermelons

  9. #9
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: White House Green Jobs Adviser: Republicans Are 'Assholes'

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    White House Green Jobs Adviser: Republicans Are 'Assholes' - Political News - FOXNews.com

    Yup, this is the sophistication and "nuanced" thought we were told we were missing out on for the past eight years.

    And I'm sure there's nothing racially biased in his thought. Certainly not, I mean, after all, he's a liberal, right?
    Uhh is "asshole" a racial slur now?
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    01-21-10 @ 02:59 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    744

    Re: White House Green Jobs Adviser: Republicans Are 'Assholes'

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    Uhh is "asshole" a racial slur now?
    I hear "socialist" is the "new N word"

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •