1. The fact is this is something that has to be investigated.
2. You're taking a very liberal position telling everyone to look the other way
3. Even Abu Gonzales agrees with Holder and thinks this should be investigated
4. Interrogators went beyond the guidelines provided by justice
5. You're speaking of rationalizations, you're the one trying to rationalize away the use of torture.
6. Chronology does not mean causation. There is no proof that if we used normal means that we wouldn't have gotten the same operational information.
7. The FBI distanced themselves from this method once it was used.
8. Many people within the CIA were worried about going down this road because it was illegal and against CIA practices
9. In the case of Zubaydah he revealed information before he was tortured and then clamped up afterwards.
So now which plots were stopped because of the torture?