Women (Nasty or otherwise) are going to be the reason that Donald Trump is NEVER President!
I expect that all the Republican need do is nominate an actual republican (an Anti-McCain, if you will,) who is not Barak Obama, and they'll be in.
Quod scripsi, scripsi
The facts have been posted right in this thread: http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1058228649
As for being a "good Bushie;" how typical for someone like you to engage in hyperbolic blather in a vacuum of anything that could be remotely construed as a fact or reality.
Carry on; there’s nothing more amusing than watching Liberals like you twist and spin in your desperate efforts to avoid facts and reality.
1. rasmussen, creator of espn, is rated #1 pollster in the nation, he pegged 04, 06 and 08
2. it's mostly cuz he questions likely voters, not just registered folks or all adults, like his competition
3. he also uses automated polling with a pre-recorded voice, as opposed to more traditonal phone-banking methodologies
4. either way, RCP's poll of polls is devastating to the white house
5. only 52% positive is poison
6. and conventional wisdom for a lifetime has said that negatives exceeding 40% are doom
7. the truth is worse, cuz those most animated against the president are our seniors
8. seniors run this country, they have all the money, they always vote, they know exactly what's going on...
9. also, their powerful antipathies against this president are NEVER gonna change
10. they PERCEIVED the idiot as telling them to SHUT UP when they expressed genuine and generally very well informed concerns about his horribly vague health care reform
11. they BELIEVE he asked their neighbors to RAT THEM OUT for expressing "fishy" worries
12. that is, they were LEANING opposed until points 10 and 11 went down
13. obama will NEVER get them back
14. his numbers have been shrinking in EVERY poll since
15. the polls are very meaningful cuz bluedogs, for example, congressional freshmen, others, must heed them before sticking their necks out for obamacare, cap and trade, etc
16. double digit drops in every poll shouldn't be pooh pooh'd, politics is a MOMENTUM business
17. health care is dead
18. so is this entire presidency
I wonder if he would still want to keep tapes this time....
The lower numbers are only due to people recognizing what is...is...
There are still plenty of people flying around neverneverland to promote dear leader.