Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 322

Thread: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

  1. #21
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    I care about Bush....& won't be really happy until I have an autographed license plate made by him on my family room wall.

    with all due respect, sir, no one cares about you

    nor me

    few care about bush, just historians and partisans

    i understand

    EVERYONE cares about obama

    carry on

  2. #22
    Tart with a Heart
    StandUpChuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    07-29-11 @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,188

    Re: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    I care about Bush....& won't be really happy until I have an autographed license plate made by him on my family room wall.
    Judging by the pic in your avatar, it would fit right in with the decor (along with a plastic, singing fish).

    ZING!

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-18-09 @ 04:41 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    105

    Re: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    too theoretical

    america is more interested in results than abstractions

    that is, you're right about killing the upstairs rocker

    and you may even be as well concerning khalid sheikh mohammad

    (tho i kinda doubt it)

    but, either way, POLITICALLY it's a LOSER

    outside moveon, it goes NOWHERE

    indeed, it rather creates BACKLASH

    put it this way---if obama really wanted to score this POINT, he needed to do it a long time ago

    after all this VACILLATING, his purely political purpose becomes transparent

    gosh, even in chatrooms, the ENTHUSIASM over this issue is GONE

    once more, the prez misplayed it

    listen

    sorry
    Prof. if you are aspiring to be a poet, these poems need some work. Plus you might get more feedback on the actual craft in a different forum. I, for one, can't give you too much advice on this endeavor. However, best of luck in your pursuit!!

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

    Quote Originally Posted by StandUpChuck View Post
    Judging by the pic in your avatar, it would fit right in with the decor (along with a plastic, singing fish).

    ZING!

    Thanks!!

    What color singing fish would you suggest?

  5. #25
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

    Quote Originally Posted by JimboJ View Post
    Prof. if you are aspiring to be a poet, these poems need some work. Plus you might get more feedback on the actual craft in a different forum. I, for one, can't give you too much advice on this endeavor. However, best of luck in your pursuit!!
    thanks, but i'm not here for feedback, i already know all this stuff

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post

    few care about bush, just historians and partisans
    I disagree.

    Many Americans care about GW Bush.

    We want him to be prosecuted for the many crimes he committed in office, some directly leading to the near collapse of our economy, some war crimes (which would call for Capital Punishment) & many other crimes against both the United States & humanity in general.

    No sir........we care about GW (& D. Cheney) alright.
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-29-09 at 07:15 PM.

  7. #27
    Tart with a Heart
    StandUpChuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New England
    Last Seen
    07-29-11 @ 01:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,188

    Re: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Thanks!!

    What color singing fish would you suggest?
    Salmon


    ......

  8. #28
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    I disagree.

    Many Americans care about GW Bush.

    We want him to be prosecuted for the many crimes he committed in office, some directly leading to the near collapse of our economy, some war crimes (which would call for Capital Punishment) & many other crimes against both the United States & humanity in general.

    No sir........we care about GW (& D. Cheney) alright.
    i know you do, which, good for you

    but there can't be much of a plurality for your views nation wide

    i mean, if guys like carville don't wanna play...

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    i know you do, which, good for you

    but there can't be much of a plurality for your views nation wide

    i mean, if guys like carville don't wanna play...
    Carville & Obama are political beings I've spent my life enforcing criminal laws. Once the facts come out about Bush's crimes, public outrage will force the politicians to deal with them.
    I think when Senator Feinstein's committee releases its info on Bush admin crimes, the real outrage will start & some people will be going to prison.

  10. #30
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    I disagree.

    Many Americans care about GW Bush.

    We want him to be prosecuted for the many crimes he committed in office, some directly leading to the near collapse of our economy, some war crimes (which would call for Capital Punishment) & many other crimes against both the United States & humanity in general.

    No sir........we care about GW (& D. Cheney) alright.
    So you advocate the execution of Bush?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •