Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 322

Thread: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

  1. #121
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    I guess if you take the side of the terrorists you can claim that our people broke these imaginary laws
    For some one who mentions the "TRUTH" so often, you do not hesitate to keep repeating this lie.

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    This doesn't tell me anything. How exactly did the CIA reveal her name where's the context. Anoynymous sources with no information regarding it. Have anything more concrete?
    It says right there, and it explains the context, it was an accidental disclosure but a disclosure none the less, thus once outed whether intentionally or not you can't be outed again. Fact of the matter is is that Cheney had absolutely 0 to do with her being outed, infact more circumstantial evidence points to Wilson than it does to Cheney being the one who first leaked the name to the press while he was trying to peddle his pack of lies about the Nigerian uranium case long since debunked, and Armitage has already come clean. Fact is Wilson and Plame are both proven liars and have 0 credibility.

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    Fact of the matter is is that Cheney had absolutely 0 to do with her being outed,
    No......The fact of the matter is that Scooter Libby was convicted of perjury regarding this matter & therefore, since he was Cheney's chief of staff, it is reasonable to assume that Libby's perjury was to protect his boss, D. Cheney. For you to make the above claim is totally baseless & merely your biased opinion.

  4. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    For some one who mentions the "TRUTH" so often, you do not hesitate to keep repeating this lie.
    It is an OPINION which can hardly meet the criteria of what constitutes a lie. Obviously you have no concept of what a lie is as it appears to be a state of mind with you.

    Please explain to me whose purpose these hyper partisan efforts to impugn the members of the previous administration and CIA operatives, and how re-investigating what has already been investigated, and that which is being currently investigated by an oversight committee in private serve if not the terrorists?

    Please explain to me how the continual efforts to erode the perceptions of members of our CIA who are trying to protect US citizens from thugs and despots do not serve the terrorists?

    To be quite honest, this entire Liberal Democrat generated partisan debate which serves to only weaken our resolve to deal with these terrorists only serves to encourage the terrorists. So, although it is my OPINION, my opinion is born out by the FACTS are they not?

    I will be happy to entertain changing my OPINION if you can express a coherent argument for what all this hand wrenching false one sided hyperbolic rhetoric about "perceived" moralities and false claims of crimes perpetrated will serve to protect us from terrorists in the future.

    While you are at it, also explain how this is NOT an ideological political issue between Conservatives and Liberals and how the Liberal hyperbolic rhetoric is not hyper partisan in nature and merely intended to impugn their political enemies in the court of public opinion and will result in nothing more than recriminations and no indictments.

    If after NO indictments are served, are you willing to admit you were merely acting in a partisan manner and wrong? I am betting you and the others making these farcical claims of morality will not.

  5. #125
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

    Quote Originally Posted by repeter View Post
    It still hasn't technically been 8 years yet, you should have said, "almost 8 years."
    Whatever.....

  6. #126
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,134
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

    This video clip sums things up pretty well:

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plNIJ3BRC70"]YouTube - Krauthammer: KSM "Became A Professor" After Torture; Cheney Is Winning[/ame]

  7. #127
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Not at all. The fact that he has been fighting the release of the transcriptions of those secret meetings shows he is trying to hide something, & yes....indicates guilt.
    (if these were legitimate national energy meetings....& classified info was discussed....Why won't Cheney even let REPUBLICAN Senators (with security clearance) read the minutes of those meetings?)

    I suggest that it is because criminal Restraint of Trade/Price Fixing tactics (felonies) were discussed with his oil company buddies, & that's what I would argue to the Magistrate.
    Halleluiah!!!!... so you are going to go get BHO for hiding his BC?

    You know he has sealed all of his records, so he must be guilty of something, so go get a search warrant. LMAO

  8. #128
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:56 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,294
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post

    Please explain to me whose purpose these hyper partisan efforts to impugn the members of the previous administration and CIA operatives, and how re-investigating what has already been investigated, and that which is being currently investigated by an oversight committee in private serve if not the terrorists?
    Front Row Washington Blog Archive Ex-Attorney General Gonzales backs CIA prison abuse probe | Blogs |

    “We worked very hard to establish ground rules and parameters about how to deal with terrorists,” Gonzales said in an interview with The Washington Times’ “America’s Morning News” radio show.

    “And if people go beyond that, I think it is legitimate to question and examine that conduct to ensure people are held accountable for their actions, even if it’s action in prosecuting the war on terror.”

  9. #129
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    It says right there, and it explains the context, it was an accidental disclosure but a disclosure none the less, thus once outed whether intentionally or not you can't be outed again. Fact of the matter is is that Cheney had absolutely 0 to do with her being outed, infact more circumstantial evidence points to Wilson than it does to Cheney being the one who first leaked the name to the press while he was trying to peddle his pack of lies about the Nigerian uranium case long since debunked, and Armitage has already come clean. Fact is Wilson and Plame are both proven liars and have 0 credibility.
    No it doesn't say anything. It says anonymous sources say that her name was leaked in some unnamed document without giving the information of how and why. So all you have is a story with no source. Meanwhile we had CIA Director Hayden stating she was covert up until the day she was outed by Novak. I beg your pardon but I'd take the director of the CIA over unnamed sources anyday.

    The fact of the matter is he had everything to do with it and his own chief of staff lied to the feds to block the investigation.

    Plame and Wilson are not proven liars this is your unfounded opinion.

    The nigerian uranium claim was used even though they were advised that it was bogus. Wilson was correct in his article.

    Also the problem you seem not to understand is even though Armitage may have leaked it to Novak but you still have Libby and Rove leaking to Cooper and Miller. Armitage didn't know she was covert while Libby and Rove did. There were multiple leakers just because Armitage leaked her name first did not mean that somehow the subsequent leaks were legal. If multiple people rob a bank would you claim that somehow only the first guy should be arrested?

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Cheney: Obama Should Be Debriefing, Not Investigating

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Halleluiah!!!!... so you are going to go get BHO for hiding his BC?

    You know he has sealed all of his records, so he must be guilty of something, so go get a search warrant. LMAO
    You "Birthers" are rely out there, aren't you.

Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •