Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 309

Thread: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

  1. #201
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Not to be "insulting" but you expect that one word in one post is supposed to clarify your argument when everything you said afterward muddled you equivocation?
    Everything he posts is a muddle of logical fallacies. It's like if you gave a keyboard to Stephen's Logical Fallacies and just let him go to town.

  2. #202
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    note you give no indication of what makes someone a "crazy" protesters leading the implication to be squarely that those calling him socialist/fascist/communist is what makes a crazy protester.

    Its not other peoples fault if you are very poor at articulating what you actually mean.
    Because crazy is a judgment call.

    What, do you expect an essay on the definition of the word crazy?

  3. #203
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Because crazy is a judgment call.

    What, do you expect an essay on the definition of the word crazy?
    We expect that if you make a claim, you will substantiate it with evidence. This ain't rocket science.

  4. #204
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Not to be "insulting" but you expect that one word in one post is supposed to clarify your argument when everything you said afterward muddled your equivocation?

    Did you not understand my earlier post?

    You are not worth the time, nor te effort.

    I do not trade words with people whose very first post is an insult.

    End of discussion.

  5. #205
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    End of discussion.
    Yet you keep coming back for more ...


  6. #206
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,017

    Re: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Because crazy is a judgment call.

    What, do you expect an essay on the definition of the word crazy?
    Do you think that calling Obama a communist makes somebody 'crazy'? I'd like to know the qualifications one would need for you to call them crazy.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  7. #207
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Did you not understand my earlier post?

    You are not worth the time, nor te effort.

    I do not trade words with people whose very first post is an insult.

    End of discussion.
    Well then you are just going to have to deal with me pointing out how asinine your every argument is, even if you aren't going to be discussing it with me. I am glad we cleared that up.

    This is just the beginning of the discussion, now.

  8. #208
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    We expect that if you make a claim, you will substantiate it with evidence. This ain't rocket science.
    Ridiculous.

    This is not about a scientific claim.

    It is about a judgement call.

    No proof needed, o proof required.

    Now, if I would have said there are x many people making x amount of money in x state, then yes I understand the need for proof.

    But for this?

    Hogwash.

  9. #209
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

    Well, watching the DP cabal dog pile on someone is enough for me to say goodbye to another thread that has nowhere else to go but the sewer.

    The Limit; your ideas and political views are not shared by me, but that stated, there is a tactic here on DP where favored one's dog pile on a member until the thread is dragged into the sewer or you have violated a forum rule and get infracted or thread banned.

    The best way to deal with it is to ignore the ones baiting and trolling and stick to the topic at hand. Don't say I didn't warn you.

    Now, before the thread descends further into ignorance, I bid it adieu.

  10. #210
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    I find it totally ridiculous I am being asked for "proof" for what is essentially a judgement call.
    So anyway what do you base this 'judgement call' on? I am assuming figments of your imaginations but still.


Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •