Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 309

Thread: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

  1. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    What you apparently do not understand or just purposly ignore is that there is not basis for calling President Obama's policies socialist since they do not meet the definition of economic socialist policies. I do believe that calling President Obama a "soclialist" is a code word and I will go back to the campaign for an example. Sometime during the of one of the presidentials debates there was a picture in the media of a house in the South somewhere that had Palin posters festooned all over but there was a hand written sign that said something such as " vote for xxxxxx a reeal American not Obama the "SOCIALEST" . Yes the idiots spelled socialist the way that they pronounce it , "socialest". Yes they were rednecks and yes I believe that they were racists.

    yes there are those who are just plain ignorant and really think that President Obama is a "socialist" but that term is just coming up to often to be coming from people who actually know what a socialist is.
    Of course it is code langauge. It is beyond obvious and fools no one with an inkling for politics, and their eye on the ball.

    During the campaign, Obama was "palling around with terrorists." Code words for he is a secret muslim out to destroy America.

    I can go on and on.

    Shall I?
    Last edited by The_Limt; 08-27-09 at 02:51 PM.

  2. #142
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,445

    Re: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    You realize there are Idiot Con's who also do the same ignorant thing of saying shut-up and believe what I say, just because I say it, because I'm smarter than you.

    This isn't a liberal conservative thing, its a full of themselves poor debater thing.
    Yeah, but not near as many.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Your argument is ridiculous. That's the problem most people have with it. Maybe your well-connected friends can help you fabricate a better one.
    Not ridiculous at all.

    In fact, it is quite obvious.

  4. #144
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,971

    Re: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Yeah, but not near as many.
    Care to provide proof for that in some kind of quantifiable way or am I supposed to just take your opinion as credible because you say its so and you're so knowledgable and smart about it?

  5. #145
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,971

    Re: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Not ridiculous at all.

    In fact, it is quite obvious.
    Yes. So obvious that you have....

    Whites, Blacks, Muslims, Christians, Liberals, conservatives, centrists, Democrats, Republicans, Independents, and Libertarians ALL Disagreeing with you.

    let me guess, its because they're all secretly black and muslim hating hyper partisan conservative idiots.


  6. #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Of course it is code langauge. It is beyond obvious and fools no one with an inkling for politics, and their eye on the ball.

    During the campaign, Obama was "palling around with terrorists." Code words for he is a secret muslim out to destroy America.

    I can go on and on.

    Shall I?
    Or, cigar is just a cigar and "paling around with terrorists" meant "hanging out with Bill Ayers, a terrorist".

    But yeah, do go on. This is...morbidly fascinating.

  7. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I always love this predictable line. You presented the argument. The onus is on you to support it. That would be doing your homework.

    It is so obvious that code language in politics exists I do not need to prove anything with links.

    It is a judgement call to make, and one I will make when called upon to make it.

    As for civil rights history and the use of code language, well it is in the record, and yes, predictable as it is, Im not going to do your homework for you.

    Educating you is not my job.

    Either you believe me, or you do not.

    You can check the record and find out for yourself.
    Last edited by The_Limt; 08-27-09 at 02:55 PM.

  8. #148
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,445

    Re: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Care to provide proof for that in some kind of quantifiable way or am I supposed to just take your opinion as credible because you say its so and you're so knowledgable and smart about it?
    How about you show us some numbers, instead of retreating to the, "prove it", cave? You made the claim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #149
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    It is so obvious that code language in politics exists I do not need to prove anything with links.
    You are on a politics forum.
    You should provide proof for your assertions and wild claims.

    I'll be nice. I'll even accept a wiki link.


  10. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Rep. Jenkins: GOP looking for "great white hope"

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    It is so obvious that code language in politics exists I do not need to prove anything with links.
    Most failing debators take this stance. It is called desperation.

Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •