Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 161 to 169 of 169

Thread: Fla. students' shirts: 'Islam is of the Devil'

  1. #161
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,549

    Re: Fla. students' shirts: 'Islam is of the Devil'

    Quote Originally Posted by Realist1 View Post
    Yeah,,,those nasty Christians. It'd be SO much better if they'd become "civilized" like the Muslims.
    Enough intolerance and stupidity exist on all sides where religion is concerned.

    People just need to remember that religious people have opinions etc as well as everyone else. In the end they are also just as human.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #162
    Advisor Realist1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    11-27-09 @ 09:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    537

    Re: Fla. students' shirts: 'Islam is of the Devil'

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Enough intolerance and stupidity exist on all sides where religion is concerned.

    People just need to remember that religious people have opinions etc as well as everyone else. In the end they are also just as human.
    Right,,, Tell that to a Muslim cutting off your head for "allah":, or a Christian "boring" you to death with "Love".


    Which do you want,,,Blackdog?

  3. #163
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,549

    Re: Fla. students' shirts: 'Islam is of the Devil'

    Quote Originally Posted by Realist1 View Post
    Right,,, Tell that to a Muslim cutting off your head for "allah":, or a Christian "boring" you to death with "Love".


    Which do you want,,,Blackdog?
    I am a Christian, and you sound just as bad as the two you just mentioned.

    An asshole is an asshole no matter if he is a Christian, Muslim or Atheist, period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #164
    Advisor Realist1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    11-27-09 @ 09:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    537

    Re: Fla. students' shirts: 'Islam is of the Devil'

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    I am a Christian, and you sound just as bad as the two you just mentioned.

    An asshole is an asshole no matter if he is a Christian, Muslim or Atheist, period.
    What "two" are you refering to B/D?


    I'm Agnostic, by the way. Peace.
    Last edited by Realist1; 08-29-09 at 10:40 PM.

  5. #165
    Sage
    bhkad's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Seen
    08-13-10 @ 01:01 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,745

    Re: Fla. students' shirts: 'Islam is of the Devil'

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Enough intolerance and stupidity exist on all sides where religion is concerned.

    People just need to remember that religious people have opinions etc as well as everyone else. In the end they are also just as human.
    Political Islam is not the friend of non-Muslims.

    OBL 11/24/02

  6. #166
    Jedi Master
    Captain America's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,673

    Re: Fla. students' shirts: 'Islam is of the Devil'

    Wearing those shirts was pretty rude.

    Does anyone know where we can purchase them?

    It's GREAT to be me. --- "45% liberal/55% conservative"
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'nice doggy" until you can find a gun.

  7. #167
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Fla. students' shirts: 'Islam is of the Devil'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Ever been inside a Mosque? Probably not, unless you're a Muslim. Are you?

    If you're not a Muslim and you've never tried to enter a mosque, give it shot and see how much luck you have with that.
    I'm a Caucasian Buddhist male. I have been inside the mosque in Irving, TX. You were saying....?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  8. #168
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,549

    Re: Fla. students' shirts: 'Islam is of the Devil'

    Quote Originally Posted by Realist1 View Post
    What "two" are you refering to B/D?


    I'm Agnostic, by the way. Peace.
    Don't disparage the religion because a few jerks on the firing ruin it for everyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #169
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,549

    Re: Fla. students' shirts: 'Islam is of the Devil'

    Quote Originally Posted by bhkad View Post
    Political Islam is not the friend of non-Muslims.
    So you would judge the majority by the minority? Well that says a mouthful about how much you would be in support of liberty and religious freedom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •