Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 360 of 539

Thread: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

  1. #351
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jefferson State
    Last Seen
    11-25-12 @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,545

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    In light of Zyph's admonishment above, how is that even remotely related to the topic at hand?
    Just let it go darlin'. You keep bringing it up.

  2. #352
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,007

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Moderator's Warning:
    Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77Its not. Neither was your accusation of her as trolling you. Both of you cut it and get back on topic, of which neither of you qualify as.

  3. #353
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,705

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Well that pretty much sums up the grand total of what you have said in this whole thread.

    You should have taken your own advice.

    Now back to the zombie Ted Kennedy show....

    Sarah Palin's Facebook 'Friends' Celebrate Ted Kennedy's Death: "One Less Socialist," "Good Riddens" | PEEK | AlterNet

    This is to rich!
    People actually write entire blog posts or articles relating to what random Facebook followers write? Good heavens, this is what happens when people on the internet take themselves too seriously. Who gives a flying ....
    Last edited by Fiddytree; 08-26-09 at 04:07 PM.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  4. #354
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jefferson State
    Last Seen
    11-25-12 @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,545

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    No excuse. He chose to get drunk, he chose to drive, he then left her to die.
    He was tried and acquitted. He served a distinguished term in the Senate and he fought his alcohol demons and had to live with the consequences of his mistakes his whole life.

    Now he has died, may he rest in peace.

  5. #355
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    I just hope they don't turn this into a circus like Paul Wellstone, Coretta Scott King, Michael Jackson, etc. and let the family bury him with dignity, this is a man's death, and even though I had no respect for him in life I can give him that much in the end. R.I.P Senator Kennedy.
    And just as I suspected, overheard on the ABC news break radio break that certain Democrats are using his "lifelong fight" in the healthcare arena to state that we must have UHC by the end of the year, what a bunch of SCUMBAGS, didn't even have the decency to wait for the man to be interred and they are already using his death, there's gotta be a special place in hell for that type.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  6. #356
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jefferson State
    Last Seen
    11-25-12 @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,545

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Moderator's Warning:
    Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77Its not. Neither was your accusation of her as trolling you. Both of you cut it and get back on topic, of which neither of you qualify as.
    That post of mine predated your admonishment which I take seriously and thanked you for.

  7. #357
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,549

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    People actually write entire blog posts or articles relating to what random Facebook followers write? Good heavens, this is what happens when people on the internet take themselves too seriously. Who gives a flying ....
    Not just any facebook personality Shara Palin.

    Anyway I agree with you 100%. Makes it no less epic lolz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #358
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,746

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by windovervocalcords View Post
    He was tried and acquitted. He served a distinguished term in the Senate and he fought his alcohol demons and had to live with the consequences of his mistakes his whole life.

    He plead guily to leaving the scene of an accident, it was a fix cause he is a kennedy. Mary jo, never got no justice.


    Now he has died, may he rest in peace.


    And May America prosper from losing one of the biggest threats to liberty that has ever served in the senate.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #359
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,007

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by LaMidRighter View Post
    And just as I suspected, overheard on the ABC news break radio break that certain Democrats are using his "lifelong fight" in the healthcare arena to state that we must have UHC by the end of the year, what a bunch of SCUMBAGS, didn't even have the decency to wait for the man to be interred and they are already using his death, there's gotta be a special place in hell for that type.
    ....

    Really?

    I think its kind of tasteless to do it this quick, but you've got people ****ting on the man before he's cold all over in here and you're having a cow over the fact that people are using his death to try and spur a political philosophy forward that he's championed for decades?

    If they were pushing forward something he wouldn't have agreed with I'd be right there with you, but this would be like people after Heston's death going "We're going to honor his memory by pushing against those that seek unconstituional gun laws" saying they should go to hell for doing it. I don't think its that bad to use the memory of a man to help push something he's unquestionablly had been in favor of. Though I do think doing it within hours of his death is horribly tasteless.

  10. #360
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,549

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    ....

    Really?

    I think its kind of tasteless to do it this quick, but you've got people ****ting on the man before he's cold all over in here and you're having a cow over the fact that people are using his death to try and spur a political philosophy forward that he's championed for decades?

    If they were pushing forward something he wouldn't have agreed with I'd be right there with you, but this would be like people after Heston's death going "We're going to honor his memory by pushing against those that seek unconstituional gun laws" saying they should go to hell for doing it. I don't think its that bad to use the memory of a man to help push something he's unquestionablly had been in favor of. Though I do think doing it within hours of his death is horribly tasteless.
    How can you compare a few people who disliked the mans policies on a generic internet board to lifelong politicians trying to pass a law on the grief over his death????

    How can you justify comparing the two?

    Just a bit over the top don't you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •