Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 539

Thread: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

  1. #311
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    No, we require pictures and a resume.



    And a bottle of jim beam.... a car, and a watery area to drive around in.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #312
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    The notion that Government run programs have less overhead than private companies cannot be supported by any facts.

    I believe that Medicare is a program where the Government spends humongous amounts of money paying the bills of the qualifying participants who go to physicians of their choice who are willing to wait three to six months for the Government payments. This is part of the reason it is filled with corruption and abuse and headed for insolvency. It is hardly a Government run program than a government handout to those who initially paid in very little; in other wards, a re-distribution of wealth which is headed for bankruptcy.

    Now, you are free to share some credible links that would suggest that Government has lower overhead than insurance companies and I will take a look at it and get back to you. Until then, this is just another, "because you say it is so."
    You reside in a fantasy land of hyper partisan opinion.

    Your "beliefs" remain irrelevent.

    I asked a simple question regarding overhead costs which you have not answered.

    Until you do, I see no reason to respond to the above post.

    Regardless, I can prove my claim about overhead costs as I have taken this claim from a peer-reviewed academic study which was published in a prestigious scientific journal.
    Last edited by The_Limt; 08-26-09 at 03:44 PM.

  3. #313
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,396

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Then you are not informed as there exist many Canadians, and many Canadian educated Americans participating in American democracy.

    I personally know many.

    Do you require a list?



    there are many canadians? Oh damn, we dun done it now. Don't want to piss off the canadians....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #314
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Then you are not informed as there exist many Canadians, and many Canadian educated Americans participating in American democracy.

    I personally know many.

    Do you require a list?
    That's special. However, that doesn't change the fact that your opinion is irrelevant.

  5. #315
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    You reside in a fantasy land of hyper partisan opinion. Your "beliefs" remain irrelevent.
    Says the busy, important, well-connected friend of the late Edward Kennedy, who is spending his afternoon anonymously on an internet forum vigorously defending the reputation of a drunken lout.


  6. #316
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Jefferson State
    Last Seen
    11-25-12 @ 12:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    3,545

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    That's special. However, that doesn't change the fact that your opinion is irrelevant.
    This appears to be your general stance. Every other member of the forum's opinion is irrelevant unless it agrees with your own.

  7. #317
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1991 View Post
    .....two most likely assasinated by crazed right-wingers.

    I of course realize the rabid right have and will always hate anything Kennedy, ......

    .....but once again I misunderestimated the foul vulgarity of the classless cons.
    You jest caint hep yersef can you?

  8. #318
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by windovervocalcords View Post
    This appears to be your general stance. Every other member of the forum's opinion is irrelevant unless it agrees with your own.
    No, I think that Coronado is rather adept at spotting the truly irrelevant opinions.

  9. #319
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth Detector View Post
    You jest caint hep yersef can you?
    Don't blame him, it's post-Kennedy derangement syndrome.

  10. #320
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Says the busy, important, well-connected friend of the late Edward Kennedy, who is spending his afternoon anonymously on an internet forum vigorously defending the reputation of a drunken lout.

    I find this effort extremely important.

    I will not allow his memory to be stained by wacky internet posters.

Page 32 of 54 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •