Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 539

Thread: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

  1. #281
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,018

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    They would not approve because to agree with some of the paltry comments exhibited towards Kennedy, would essentially be a declaration of their insanity.

    No serious individual would ever utter such deplorable opinions.

    Clearly, some of you do not want to be taken seriously.

    Wish granted.
    Bring me on FOX and I would be be so serious with my comments about Kennedy that they'd crown me the new Ann Coulter. Imagine somebody as liberal looking as myself being king of the right wing media circle? Can you imagine the possibilities?

    Look, people have said equally classless comments about living individuals and absolutely nothing has happened to them. Sarah Palin accused Obama of treason by saying he was buddy-buddies with terrorists. Glenn Beck called Obama a racist.

    George Bush insulted 250,000 American soldiers alive and dead by making fun of the reasons for going to Iraq and not finding WMDs. Obama essentially brushed his shoulders off with Hilary and then gave her a middle finger(maybe it was unintentional). I mean politics aren't always pretty but have no doubt there are at least 50-60 people in congress right now happier then both American and the Rev because Ted is dead. They might not say it publicly but the fact that they don't makes them such hypocrites it's more sickening then if they openly said what they felt.

    When I die I want people to say whatever they want about me. I've made a million mistakes in the last 20+ years and some won't be held against me. Some will. I'm hoping people remember me for the good things I've tried to do in my life. But if they don't? Who the **** am I to hold it against them? I wouldn't glorify somebody I clearly disliked alive when they die. It wouldn't be 'Hatuey'. It wouldn't be consistent.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  2. #282
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFromWI View Post
    I do mourn the passing of a man who dedicated his entire life to public service just as much.
    He dedicated his life to boozing, pandering, wielding political power, and being an elitist swine.

    Get a grip. Do you think that half-rate Irish drunk would even be in office if his brothers hadn't been murdered?

    Feel free to bow down at the idol of unearned American royalty, but I won't be joining you.
    Last edited by Catz Part Deux; 08-26-09 at 03:31 PM.

  3. #283
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Are you of the opinion that your lectures on civility are being taken seriously here? You aren't even from our country, dude. Seriously, why don't you spend your time worrying about the fact that your country could be conquered by a couple of troops of American girl scouts, versus spending your time on internet forums lecturing people on death manners.

    Your insults mean nothing, they are a wasted effort and have fallen on deaf ears.

    If you think I will respond in kind, you are very wrong.

  4. #284
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    Your insults mean nothing, they are a wasted effort and have fallen on deaf ears.

    If you think I will respond in kind, you are very wrong.
    And yet, you keep responding. Don't you have a civil rights complaint to file or a healthcare line to stand in?

  5. #285
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,939

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    He dedicated his life to boozing, pandering, wielding political power, and being an elitist swine.

    Get a grip. Do you think that half-rate Irish drunk would even be in office if his brothers hadn't been murdered?
    Why'd you have to bring race into it? Couldn't you just had called him a half-rate drunk. Why'd you have to describe him as IRISH? Obviously its because you're racist against irish people, isn't it. I mean, Occum's razor. Are all Irish people dr-....


    ....ah ****, I can't even pull sarcasm with a straight face trying to say that line.

  6. #286
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,367

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Limt View Post
    And that is why you have no contacts, no access and no knowledge.


    The Good Reverend has no contacts cause he always rolls 20/20 or better, You can't get access to him, cause you ain't on the list. An you have no knowledge of the depths of my greatness.

    Its awesome I know, and yeah. sometimes I can't believe its me either.


    You are kept away from power because you are an ego-driven individual who at every opportunity tries to pimp his emotional agenda.


    Well it is hard to be humble when one is greatness realized, my bombastic grandiloquence may seem pimp to you, I assure you, no tribute is required to bask in my greatness....


    Just sayin...
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #287
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by formerroadie View Post
    I'm sorry, I have to disagree with you. Just because you disagree with his way of doing things doesn't take away his motivation. You may have seen him as one who was against your political opinion, but that didn't mean he wasn't sincerely fighting for the poor. I think his "agenda" was the correct one for America on many levels. It is the right I disagree with. I think that their idea of freedom does little for the have nots and a lot for the haves.
    Well we are free to disagree.

    I would ask you to provide evidence of how Kennedy's and the Democrats who have had political power of the purse for over five decades except for the short span from 1994 to 2004 performed with their war on poverty?

    The evidence suggests that Kennedy’s ideas were an abject failure;

    (1) Public housing projects; fail.

    (2) Food stamps; corrupt and a failure.

    (3) Social Security; a joke and headed for failure.

    (4) Education; a joke and a failure.

    (5) Minimum wage laws; a joke.

    Liberals own these programs and anyone trying to argue that the ONLY way Americans can achieve prosperity and secure their retirement is through Government largess is obviously wallowing in abject denial.

    There is something else you need to concern yourself with aside from the failure of our educational systems and extensive government programs; that would be the loss of choice and freedom which will always be the result of Government involvement.

    This Democrat Congress inherited a $168 billion deficit in 2006 and in less than three years expanded it to $1.6 trillion with no end in sight. The notion that idiots like these can make our lives better with more of the same is a stunning notion to say the least.

  8. #288
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,367

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Why'd you have to bring race into it? Couldn't you just had called him a half-rate drunk. Why'd you have to describe him as IRISH? Obviously its because you're racist against irish people, isn't it. I mean, Occum's razor. Are all Irish people dr-....


    ....ah ****, I can't even pull sarcasm with a straight face trying to say that line.



    as 2nd generation Irish, I can assure you, we die if we do not drink. The stereo type is true, but its medical.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #289
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Why'd you have to bring race into it? Couldn't you just had called him a half-rate drunk. Why'd you have to describe him as IRISH? Obviously its because you're racist against irish people, isn't it. I mean, Occum's razor. Are all Irish people dr-....


    ....ah ****, I can't even pull sarcasm with a straight face trying to say that line.
    I hate the Irish....














    ...they've always had way too much success getting into my panties.

  10. #290
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    09-19-09 @ 10:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    374

    Re: Ted Kennedy Dies of Brain Cancer at Age 77

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    And yet, you keep responding. Don't you have a civil rights complaint to file or a healthcare line to stand in?
    I said 'respond in kind,' as in volley an insult your way.

    I do not insult people, because I do not think that much of myself.

    You are an ego-driven individual, I am not.

    That much is clear.

Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •