Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: W.H. hikes deficit estimate by $2 trillion

  1. #21
    Educator nerv14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Seen
    02-07-11 @ 07:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    601

    Re: W.H. hikes deficit estimate by $2 trillion

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    Are you serious?

    Talk about the most ignorant partisan statement out there.

    Tell me, who repealed the Glass-Steel act and when did they do it?
    I can at least say that it was a Republican (who I forgot the name of) who added the repeal of Glass-Steel act to the last ombibus spending bill under Clinton. If that ammendment to appeal Glass-Steel wasn't added, then the recession wouldn't have been as bad.

    Sure, the democrats didn't fix it or stop it, but Glass-steel wouldn't have been repealed if the democrats were on their own.

  2. #22
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,294

    Re: W.H. hikes deficit estimate by $2 trillion

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    Already did:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1058214888

    Please review the thread before posting again. Thanks.



    from your link:


    It should. What I find more interesting is those who proclaim themselves to be fiscal conservatives not doing this when the GOP was in power. Apparently just democrat spending is not acceptable.

    Your typical bash righty whining.

    I stopped there as I found your regurgitation of your boilerplate sophomoric at best.


    You did not address the topic, you whined your little red herring about mythical posters not going after Bush.


    Again, will you be addressing the topic, or do we have more of this "you never scolded bush" bellyaching?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #23
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: W.H. hikes deficit estimate by $2 trillion

    Quote Originally Posted by nerv14 View Post
    I can at least say that it was a Republican (who I forgot the name of) who added the repeal of Glass-Steel act to the last ombibus spending bill under Clinton. If that amendment to appeal Glass-Steel wasn't added, then the recession wouldn't have been as bad.
    Exactly. Furthermore, most people don't seem to realize that the insane leveraging on Wall Street was neither the cause of Democrats or Republicans and at most could be argued indirectly the fault of the fed who kept rates low.

    Sure, the democrats didn't fix it or stop it, but Glass-steel wouldn't have been repealed if the democrats were on their own.
    Well, at least not the democrats of the 90s.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  4. #24
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: W.H. hikes deficit estimate by $2 trillion

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Your typical bash righty whining.
    Incorrect as usual. Notice I said the 'proclaim themselves." Again note that I specifically mentioned a specific group of people.

    Nothing like what you claim.

    I stopped there as I found your regurgitation of your boilerplate sophomoric at best.
    Not surprising given your utter and massive contempt for fiscal conservativism...

    You did not address the topic, you whined your little red herring about mythical posters not going after Bush.
    Well thanks for admitting you didn't read my post!

    Will you be reading what I actually wrote or keep harping that I haven't addressed the topic after citing a post where I did?
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  5. #25
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,294

    Re: W.H. hikes deficit estimate by $2 trillion

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post



    Not surprising given your utter and massive contempt for fiscal conservativism...
    LIE

    Please link and quote where I have "massive contempt for fiscal conservativism" or retract your lie and cease your trolling because you got owned.





    Well thanks for admitting you didn't read my post!
    Oh I did read the rest, more whining about bush. Suprise.


    Will you be reading what I actually wrote or keep harping that I haven't addressed the topic after citing a post where I did?

    You havent, you just did above, but I suspect its because I have exposed your shennenigans for what they are.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #26
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: W.H. hikes deficit estimate by $2 trillion

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    LIE

    Please link and quote where I have "massive contempt for fiscal conservativism" or retract your lie and cease your trolling because you got owned.
    Because you criticize me directly after a post where I specifically clarified my position.

    Oh I did read the rest, more whining about bush. Suprise.
    Then you are either lying here, or lying there:
    "I stopped there as I found your regurgitation of your boilerplate sophomoric at best. "

    You stated you stopped reading, but now you say you did read the rest. Which is it? Either way, you're lying. Thanks for the self incrimination. It's real easy to debate with someone who shoots themselves in the foot for you. Seriously, I'll be in the audience. Just keep doing what you're doing. In fact, I'll just go to lunch. You can defeat yourself at your own leisure.

    You havent, you just did above, but I suspect its because I have exposed your shennenigans for what they are.
    Huh.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1058214888

    And the whole "I declare it so, therefore it is" is hardly a good method of argumentation.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  7. #27
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,294

    Re: W.H. hikes deficit estimate by $2 trillion

    Quote Originally Posted by obvious Child View Post
    Because you criticize me directly after a post where I specifically clarified my position.



    Then you are either lying here, or lying there:
    "I stopped there as I found your regurgitation of your boilerplate sophomoric at best. "

    You stated you stopped reading, but now you say you did read the rest. Which is it? Either way, you're lying. Thanks for the self incrimination. It's real easy to debate with someone who shoots themselves in the foot for you. Seriously, I'll be in the audience. Just keep doing what you're doing. In fact, I'll just go to lunch. You can defeat yourself at your own leisure.



    Huh.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1058214888

    And the whole "I declare it so, therefore it is" is hardly a good method of argumentation.



    so your second half of that post did not deal with bashing bush and supposed bush supporters?


    Thanks for playng. game set match.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  8. #28
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: W.H. hikes deficit estimate by $2 trillion

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    so your second half of that post did not deal with bashing bush and supposed bush supporters?
    Uh....do you understand linear thinking?

    The second half, or more accurately second part of that post was:

    "Do remember that a sizable portion of the 1.8 trillion deficit is Bush era spending. While the stimulus bill was massive, not all of the 1.8 is Obama era. If 2010 and 2011 are this high, Obama should be impeached and Congress cleaned of everyone but Dr. No."

    The first part was about the fiscal liberalism that many members of the GOP adopted while kicking out many of the fiscal cons within the party. It's a reason why many people jumped ship from the GOP.

    Thanks for playng. game set match.
    Interesting coming from a guy who doesn't quite understand what is first in a post and what is second.

    And you're still a liar by your own admission. Interesting how you toss out liar accusations all of the time, and yet when someone catches you red handed you pretend you never did any of that. But that is you and no one should expect you to change towards something more honest.
    Last edited by obvious Child; 08-29-09 at 11:02 PM.
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

  9. #29
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,294

    Re: W.H. hikes deficit estimate by $2 trillion

    yup, I never called you a liar, I said your arguments were lies. I will gracefully back out now as I am dealing with my son tonight, so not interested in your ducking and weasling your way out of your false claims about me.... later!
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #30
    Equal Opportunity Hater
    obvious Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    0.0, -2.3 on the Political Compass
    Last Seen
    12-09-14 @ 11:36 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    19,883

    Re: W.H. hikes deficit estimate by $2 trillion

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    yup, I never called you a liar, I said your arguments were lies. I will gracefully back out now as I am dealing with my son tonight, so not interested in your ducking and weasling your way out of your false claims about me.... later!
    While you're with your son, asking him about linear thinking. Clearly, you need some help since you think that the first part of a post is the second half.

    And by the way, you did accuse me of lying.

    You keep lying
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/econom...post1058224248
    "If your opponent is of choleric temperament, seek to irritate him." - Sun Tzu

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •