Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 282

Thread: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

  1. #61
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbeaux View Post
    And if it isn't Mira again, who is totally obsessed and consumed with apologizing for Muslims. InterestingÖcan you point out anything contained in my post that isnít true?
    Ahaha. For racists such as yourself, everybody who can look at both sides of the arguments including - and god forbid, the muslim side, are apologists. Mira you rock. Turbeaux, get a life.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  2. #62
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 05:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    I need that not him.
    a collective bath will be good
    "True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance." -- Akhenaton
    To understand does not mean to support or to excuse

  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    12-15-09 @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    326

    Re: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Ahaha. For racists such as yourself, everybody who can look at both sides of the arguments including - and god forbid, the muslim side, are apologists. Mira you rock. Turbeaux, get a life.
    And can a person like you who is proudly personally bigoted against all religions put your money where your mouth is and demonstrate a single thing that I have ever said about Islam is remotely racist or bigoted? Not to mention, when has Mira presented the Muslim side? All she has ever done is resorted to personally attacking me by calling me a racist like you, because like you when she canít refute my message she attempts to cover up her deficiency by resorting to personal attacks.

  4. #64
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 05:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbeaux View Post
    And if it isn't Mira again, who is totally obsessed and consumed with apologizing for Muslims. InterestingÖcan you point out anything contained in my post that isnít true?
    Yes Mira will always defend Muslims and if she was around in the 1930- she would have been defending the Jews.

    You see, the Nazi mentality is not to my liking
    "True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance." -- Akhenaton
    To understand does not mean to support or to excuse

  5. #65
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 05:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father



    Folks, he's talking about personal attacks. Lets see


    Quote Originally Posted by Turbeaux View Post
    If you werenít so totally ignorant of Islam to begin with, you would know that Islam unlike any other religion is uniquely a religion of submission that requires total and complete submission to the will of Allah. You would also know that Muslims in stark contrast to all other religions hold that their holy text is divine, that is it emanates direct from Allah (God) as delivered by Allahís final messenger Muhammad whose message supersedes all those messages before it and as such is perfect, perfectly just, and immutable.

    Thus, in stark contrast to all other religions because Islam is a religion of submission and because the holy text of Islam is considered divine, it can only be accepted in the most literal sense, and indeed for a Muslims to even question the holy text of Islam is considered to be blasphemous and blasphemy in Islam is an offense that is punishable under the pain of death.

    Therefore, there is also no freedom of conscience allowed in Islam, as all Muslims are in effect slaves of Allah, and just like a slave canít arbitrarily exercise their freedom of conscience to exit out of slavery at will, a slave of Allah canít arbitrarily exercise his or her right to freedom of conscience to stop being a slave of Allah, as apostasy, like blasphemy, is also a capital crime under Islam.

    Indeed, that is the crux of the issue with this young lady that fled from her parents, because she apostatized from Islam by converting secretly to Christianity 4 years ago, now that her apostasy has been exposed and discovered, she fears for her life, since any Muslim, not only her parents, lawfully under Sharia can kill her.

    In any event, saying that I said all Muslims are radicals is ludicrous? Can you please link to where I said such a thing? Do you always make silly, stupid, and asinine assumptions when you are completely ignorant of issues?

    The fact of the matter is I personally donít quantify Muslims into so-called radicals and so-called moderates as other people do because Muslims themselves donít classify themselves into so-called radical groups and so-called moderate groups, and also donít like it when ignorant Westerners attempt to do it as well since it is exceedingly racist. Indeed, the president of Turkey has spoken out publicly to complain about this absurd political correct western construct on several occasions!

    In fact, since your admonishment of me holds that you must be some sort of authority on Islam, then why donít you provide us with your clear definition of what exactly constitutes a so-called radical Muslim and what exactly constitutes a so-called moderate Muslim in your clueless and idiotic mind, and how exactly they can be easily distinguished so that we can easily tell them apart?

    Or are you one of those liberal people blindly loyal to political correct multiculturalism that advocates that in order to prove and demonstrate our tolerance that we should allow all of them in and then sort out the problem later, like after they have already blown up the World Trade Center and the Pentagon and have murdered thousands of innocent people.

    With respect to many Muslims being productive members of society as you ignorantly assert and claim, I hate to rain on your silly, naÔve, and idiotic parade, but the fact of the matter is there is no place in the non-Islamic world where Muslims have migrated in mass where the Muslims as a whole have successfully integrated and assimilated into Western society.

    Indeed, the reality is very different, in every non-Islamic country in the world without exception where Muslims have migrated in mass, as the population of Muslims increased inside those countries, the problems with Muslims first multiplied, then compounded, and then inevitably morphed into an unmitigated disaster.

    For instance, I recently read an article that pointed to the UK as being the country where the greatest threat of Islamic terrorist attacks targeting Americans emanates from after Pakistan. The UK can hardly be considered an Islamic country.

    The article went on to explain that our US intelligence services concentrate approximately 40 percent of all our total resources to prevent Islamic terrorist attacks on the UK alone.

    Would you say that Muslim immigration in the UK has been a net positive over there? Have you read the Melanie Phillipsí book titled ďLondonistanĒ yet? I seriously doubt it since you have demonstrated how so incredibly ignorant of Islam and Muslims you are.

    Indeed, remove your blinders for just one second and please point to just one non-Muslim country anywhere in the world where Muslims have immigrated in mass and where the Muslims that migrated have successfully integrated and assimilated and became productive and contributing members of their newly adoptive societies.

    The reality is without exception it has turned into an unmitigated disaster in every case as soon as the population of Muslims reached critical mass, because Muslims donít immigrate to integrate and assimilate. Instead, they immigrate to one day make Islam supreme, to replace our constitutions with the Koran, to replace our laws with their Sharia, and to forcibly convert the non-Muslims, to subjugate the non-Muslims into dhimmitude, or otherwise to kill the Mushrikins.

    Moreover, can you point to a single non-Islamic country in the world where mass Muslim immigration has occurred that hasnít inevitably become the victim of Islamic terror attacks and where those countries didnít have to significantly increase their budgets for homeland security and tighten up their personal privacy laws?

    Likewise, can you point to a single non-Islamic country anywhere in the world where Muslim mass immigration has not yet transpired that also has become the victim of Islamic terrorist attacks?

    In addition, since you obviously believe in the naÔve ignorant fallacy that most Muslims in the world are according to you so-called moderate Muslims, out of the 57 so-called moderate Muslim countries in the world, can you point to just one of those so-called moderate Muslim countries in the world where the non-Muslim dhimmis that are living inside those so-called moderate Muslim countries arenít systematically persecuted and harshly oppressed?

    Regarding blaming an entire religion for the actions of one person is just not right, with all due respect pull off your blinders, it is far more than just one person. Indeed, considering all the Islamic motivated violence currently taking place around the world and to attempt to narrow down the problem to just a few so-called radical individuals is to absurdly deny reality. Not only that but it demonstrates at the same time that you are not only naÔve as hell, but that you are also ignorant and narrow-minded as hell when it comes to Islam.

    Finally, just because Muslims describe Islam as their religion, it doesnít mean that it is only just a religion. The reality is on top of Islam being a so-called religion it is also in addition far more of a totalitarian political movement that calls for the complete subjugation of the world than it is anything else!

    The obvious reality here is that even though you clearly donít have the first clue about Islam, you are ignorantly admonishing those that do, and that tells us a lot indeed about what kind of person you are and it doesn't paint a very pretty picture.
    "True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance." -- Akhenaton
    To understand does not mean to support or to excuse

  6. #66
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

    Runaway Christian Convert to Stay in Florida for Now, Judge Rules - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

    "If I had stayed in Ohio, I wouldn't be alive," she said. "In 150 generations in family, no one has known Jesus. I am the first ó imagine the honor in killing me."
    Yeah ... because Muslims do not know Jesus aka. Isa
    Last edited by Laila; 08-23-09 at 01:18 PM.


  7. #67
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,596
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    This has more to do probably with inherited cultural practices/beliefs and the instability of the father than with Islam.
    Disagree..
    I have seen very little to nothing from Islam "mainstream" to counter extremism...

    And, as long as this extremism is allowed to fester, even if its only a 1% deal, Islam will be judged...however wrongly.
    We must also keep our house clean.

  8. #68
    Educator ScottD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    06-27-11 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    977

    Re: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbeaux View Post
    If you werenít so totally ignorant of Islam to begin with, you would know that Islam unlike any other religion is uniquely a religion of submission that requires total and complete submission to the will of Allah. You would also know that Muslims in stark contrast to all other religions hold that their holy text is divine, that is it emanates direct from Allah (God) as delivered by Allahís final messenger Muhammad whose message supersedes all those messages before it and as such is perfect, perfectly just, and immutable.

    Thus, in stark contrast to all other religions because Islam is a religion of submission and because the holy text of Islam is considered divine, it can only be accepted in the most literal sense, and indeed for a Muslims to even question the holy text of Islam is considered to be blasphemous and blasphemy in Islam is an offense that is punishable under the pain of death.
    You could also say the same about Fundamentalist Christianity. Should we start deporting all Christians because of some fundies? There are many moderate Muslims I know that do NOT take the whole of the Koran literally. Do all Christian view the Bible and their religion with the same importance as every other Christian?


    I cannot find the link, but a poll was taken a couple years ago in Indonesia asking Muslims there if 9-11 was justified. 95% (if I'm remembering the number right) of them said that the attacks were not justified. Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world.

    The rest of your post is nothing but bigoted Islamaphobic bull.

    Edit: If someone has a link to the poll I was talking about, that would help. I do remember it being done by a very respected polling association. Google is only giving me polls asking people who was behind 9-11 though.
    Last edited by ScottD; 08-23-09 at 01:27 PM.

  9. #69
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 05:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

    And I don't understand why so many Muslim call their daughters Mariam aka Mary
    "True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance." -- Akhenaton
    To understand does not mean to support or to excuse

  10. #70
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

    Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    And I don't understand why so many Muslim call their daughters Mariam aka Mary
    Neither do I. Why do they do that to themselves?

    But then again i'd rather the child be called Mariam than Mary tbh.
    Adam is another i run into alot ... and ofc, Mohammed ...

    Haven't ran into a Jesus/Isa yet tho ...


Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •