Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 282

Thread: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

  1. #121
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Come on down to London forget the Frenchies! We're better!


    London > Rest of the world.


  2. #122
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 05:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

    By the way, the 30 paragraph post has just landed
    "True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance." -- Akhenaton
    To understand does not mean to support or to excuse

  3. #123
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

    Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    I do live between here and England, half half.

    Why did you ask ?
    Because as someone who is ethnically Turkish the Armenian Genocide as you know is a sensitive issue for everyone involved. I wanted to set up a RECOGNIZE THE EVENTS OF 1915 group and be that Democratic voice in this scenario that Turkey needs. But forget it no one is interested. I want Turkey to join the ranks of the West and recognition is a step foward....what do i have to do with Turkey? Not much. I lived there for a number of years, but, being me im slightly biased for the country.
    Last edited by kaya'08; 08-23-09 at 06:02 PM.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  4. #124
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 05:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Because as someone who is ethnically Turkish the Armenian Genocide as you know is a sensitive issue for everyone involved. I wanted to set up a RECOGNIZE THE EVENTS OF 1915 group and be that Democratic voice in this scenario that Turkey needs. But forget it no one is interested.
    I'm deeply touched Kaya, thank you for having thought of that
    "True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance." -- Akhenaton
    To understand does not mean to support or to excuse

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    12-15-09 @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    326

    Re: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

    Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    THAT's the whole point (in bold and red), but our friend Turbeaux is trying to convince us that every single Muslim is a danger to the world.
    Your friend Turbeaux…you really mean your nemesis! The fact of the matter is I personally don’t quantify Muslims into so-called radical extremist categories vs. so-called moderate categories, as so many ignorant people do because Muslims themselves don’t classify themselves into so-called radical extremist categories and so-called moderate categories.

    Furthermore, Muslims also don’t like it when ignorant and clueless Westerners attempt to label them as being either so-called radical extremist Muslims or so-called moderate Muslims as well since it is exceedingly bigoted.

    Indeed, the president of Turkey has spoken out publicly to deride this absurd political correct multicultural practice on several occasions! Should Muslims classify Euroloons as so-called radical extremist Euroloons and so-called moderate Euroloons? If they did, most Euroloons, like all Muslims are today, would be appalled!

    In fact, since you claim to be some sort of authority on Islam, then why don’t you provide us with your clear definition of what exactly constitutes a so-called radical extremist Muslim and what exactly constitutes a so-called moderate Muslim, and how exactly they can be easily distinguished so that we can easily tell them apart?

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    12-15-09 @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    326

    Re: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

    Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post
    No, I will defend any people who are demonised. Turbeaux is demonising Muslims as a WHOLE and not just the fundementalist terrorists.
    Not unless you consider any and all criticism of Islam, legitimate or otherwise, to be demonization and off limits. In any event, according to you should Islam and Muslims be held beyond reproach and criticism? Should we put Islam and Muslims up on a pedestal?

  7. #127
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbeaux View Post
    Should we put Islam and Muslims up on a pedestal?
    Absolutely not.

    Islam should be open to criticism as much as any other religion.
    But i do not tolerate the demonization of a entire group of people just because they follow the same faith.
    Last edited by Laila; 08-23-09 at 06:41 PM.


  8. #128
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    12-15-09 @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    326

    Re: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

    Quote Originally Posted by Mira View Post


    And like a hypocrite you claimed to be tolerant of Judaism, yet you post such a bigoted and anti-Semitic cartoon. Yeah…you not only are addicted to apologizing for Muslims, but like Muslims you also vilify and demonize Jews to incite hatred and violence towards them.

    However, if the kafirs so much as publish a cartoon of Muhammad, we have Islamic riots all over the world and many innocent kafirs end up dying as a consequence.

  9. #129
    Guru

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 05:35 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,629

    Re: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbeaux View Post
    Again in all 57 so-called moderate Muslim countries in the world where non-Muslim dhimmis happen to live, non-Muslim dhimmis are systematically persecuted and oppressed "without exception" by the so-called moderate Muslims. Indeed, can you point to a single so-called moderate Muslim country in the world where non-Muslims aren’t persecuted and oppressed? Please excuse me if I don't hold my breath waiting for you to respond.
    WHO the F are you kidding? "without exception" ??? and what am I a ghost ?



    Quote Originally Posted by Turbeaux View Post
    What do you mean…there are already more than 1200 mosques that have been built in this country, and over 80 percent are Saudi owned and operated! Meanwhile if a non-Muslim makes the mistake of worshiping in public in a Muslim country, he is asking to be jailed or worse killed!.
    Would you like me to list the churches in Kuwait, the UAE, Syria, Tunisia, Morocco, Algeria, Oman, Iran... etc... etc ???


    Quote Originally Posted by Turbeaux View Post
    You must be kidding? The question was originally intended to be a rhetorical question to illustrate how off the wall your loony perspective is.

    Nevertheless, your knowledge of history is truly pathetic also. The Spanish Inquisition was part of the reconquista whereby the yoke of Islam was finally cast off of the Iberian Peninsula after more than 800 years of Islamic domination and extremely harsh Islamic dhimmitude. The Spanish Inquisition was in response to the conclusion of the reconquista and it was the final effort to render the Iberian Peninsula devoid of all remnants of Islam, since Muslims don’t ever immigrate to integrate and assimilate, they migrate instead to one day make Islam supreme.

    Nevertheless, the Spanish Inquisition was deliberately presented and taught out of context by leftwing secular humanist historians to intentionally vilify and demonize Christianity. These same leftwing secular humanist historians blame Christianity for all the evil in the world.

    For instance, in all the many years of the Spanish Inquisition, maybe 3000 to 4000 people died. Yet if you listen to the secular humanist leftwing historians, the Spanish Inquisition and the Christian Crusades were the worse atrocities ever in history. However, when the conquering Muslims controlled the Iberian Peninsular, they killed many more Christians and Jews in a single day in pogroms on many occasions and the Muslims when it comes to cruelty, brutality, and barbarity, made the Christian Crusades look like rank amateurs.

    Yet, these fanatical obsessed leftwing secular humanist historians, deliberately ignored those manifestations because it didn’t fit in or agree with their secular humanist narrative, which is that Christianity is the root of all evil. According to them, everything in the world was religiously motivated. Even the settling of the new world was done in the name of Christianity according to those loons!
    Links please



    Quote Originally Posted by Turbeaux View Post
    You obviously are making that garbage up, but nonetheless any so-called Muslims that regularly skip attending Friday mosque and daily prayer time are not real Muslims but Muslims in name only who maintain their Muslim identity only out of fear of what would happen to them or the shame it would bestow upon their families if they openly apostatized. However, if the same situation were occurring in Muslim countries, those Muslim in name only wouldn’t dare miss Friday mosque or prayer time, not unless they didn’t value their lives. Indeed, you really live in a very naïve world.
    Have you ever lived in a Muslim country ? This is fascinating because all of the Muslims I've known IN MUSLIM COUNTRIES go to the mosque only occasionally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbeaux View Post
    I’ve not only have read the Koran, but I have studied the Koran. I also have read the Hadith collections of Sahih Bukhari and Sahih Muslim, considered to be the two most reliable and credible collections by all devout Muslims, and I have also read several iterations of the Sira which is the biography of the life of Muhammad, and via your above absurd and idiotic statement, it is easy to see how you have been gullibly mislead by taqiyya practicing Muslims exploiting your ignorance.

    Of course, Jesus and Moses are contained in Islamic holy text, since Islam is a bastardization of both Christianity and Judaism. However, both Jesus Christ and Moses were Muslims. Not only that, but in stark contrast to Christianity and Judaism, and all other religions, for that matter, only Islam has a universal mission that must be fulfilled by all Muslims to conquer the entire world so Allah’s religion can be made supreme above all others. None of the other religions have this same or similar universal mission.

    Interesting! in another thread you said you were not an expert of Islam.

    Jesus and Moses Muslims ??? Do your maths "dude" Islam came AFTER Christianity and Judaism, how could they have been Muslim before Islam ever existed ????
    "True wisdom is less presuming than folly. The wise man doubteth often, and changeth his mind; the fool is obstinate, and doubteth not; he knoweth all things but his own ignorance." -- Akhenaton
    To understand does not mean to support or to excuse

  10. #130
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    12-15-09 @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    326

    Re: Teen Fears Honor Killing by Muslim Father

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    I wish i were as dangerous as Turb tries to make us out to be but sadly i am a pacifist

    I would just be happy if you were really a Muslim, then I could really have fun.

Page 13 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •