Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 301

Thread: Ridge accuses Bush White House of political use of terror alert system

  1. #271
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Ridge accuses Bush White House of political use of terror alert system

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    I guess you didn't listen to Ridge on Fox and Friends. Apparent the truth has no meaning in your life.

    Fox & Friends!!!

  2. #272
    Sage
    mpg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milford, CT
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,769

    Re: Ridge accuses Bush White House of political use of terror alert system

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Only question is...When was/is he lying??

    YouTube - Escena - Testigo de cargo (1958)
    He never contradicted himself. He contradicted the publishers. His story hasn't changed.
    If you expect people to be rational, you aren't being rational.

  3. #273
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Ridge accuses Bush White House of political use of terror alert system

    Quote Originally Posted by mpg View Post
    He never contradicted himself. He contradicted the publishers. His story hasn't changed.
    I don't believe that for a minute.

  4. #274
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,135
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Ridge accuses Bush White House of political use of terror alert system

    This issue is officially over.

    Ridge did not accuse anyone from the administration of politicizing the terror alert system. His own words in an interview last night prove it.

  5. #275
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Ridge accuses Bush White House of political use of terror alert system

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    This issue is officially over.

    Ridge did not accuse anyone from the administration of politicizing the terror alert system. His own words in an interview last night prove it.
    Because someone got to him. He was pissed off & then whimped out.

  6. #276
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,135
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Ridge accuses Bush White House of political use of terror alert system

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    Because someone got to him. He was pissed off & then whimped out.
    Bull!

    Read what he said, and it's clear he wasn't accusing anyone. I pointed this out the day this bs hit the press.

    I guess there's no limit to the distortions the Bush hating left will manufacture to feed their obsession with destroying George Bush... And you post proves it.

    .

  7. #277
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Ridge accuses Bush White House of political use of terror alert system

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Bull!

    Read what he said, and it's clear he wasn't accusing anyone. I pointed this out the day this bs hit the press.

    I guess there's no limit to the distortions the Bush hating left will manufacture to feed their obsession with destroying George Bush... And you post proves it.

    .

    I think it only fair to do my best to destroy a man who did his best to destroy my country. My only regret is that he came much closer to achieving his goal than I could ever hope to come to achieving mine.
    Last edited by Devil505; 09-01-09 at 09:19 PM.

  8. #278
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,135
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Ridge accuses Bush White House of political use of terror alert system

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    I think it only fair to do my best to destroy a man who did his best to destroy my country.
    Thank you for the honesty.

    It's all about destroying Bush, not about the facts.

    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

  9. #279
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Ridge accuses Bush White House of political use of terror alert system

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Thank you for the honesty.

    It's all about destroying Bush, not about the facts.

    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

    You're quite welcome.....just as you are quite wrong about facts.

    Here's a fact for you:

    Bush was such a hated man that his own party wouldn't allow the sitting President to visit their nominating convention last summer so that he wouldn't stain the event with his presence. True or not?
    Last edited by Devil505; 09-01-09 at 09:26 PM.

  10. #280
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,135
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Ridge accuses Bush White House of political use of terror alert system

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    You're quite welcome.....just as you are quite wrong about facts.

    Here's a fact for you:

    Bush was such a hated man that his own party wouldn't allow the sitting President to visit their nominating convention last summer so that he wouldn't stain the event with his presence. True or not?
    What a shock!

    A liberal tries to change the subject when they've lost the argument.

    I'm not going to answer you, because that would allow you to change the topic of this thread into another typical "I hate Bush" discussion. We all know your world revolves around the seething hatred that's at the core of your liberal ideology, but that doesn't mean we have to help you feed your pathetic obsession.

    .

Page 28 of 31 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •