Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

  1. #41
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,217

    Re: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

    Quote Originally Posted by earthworm View Post
    Have we learned nothing....
    Those who have..... set up the UN.
    ..And your post was ruined.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  2. #42
    Educator a777pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Flower Mound, in the basement
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 08:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    815

    Re: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    No country is stupid enough (apart from Israel maybe) to take out another ME country.

    And if Israel does do anything.
    The west should feel no obligation to Israel at all imo
    Does Israel have the right of self-protection? In other words, does Israel have the right to exists as an independent State?
    I came into this world fighting, screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way.

  3. #43
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

    Quote Originally Posted by rathi View Post
    Has Iran threatened to destroy Europe? Point to historical examples of Iran attacking Europe, even by proxy. Fact is, if the Iranian leadership is crazy enough to attack anyone with nukes, it is going to be Israel.
    Iran hasn't also said it openly supports the destruction of Israel, it has however openly said that Israel's geographic position is unsuitable for the region. But we know Irans intentions for Israel, and as our close ally, if they are attacked by nucleur missiles because we as the west sat back and allowed them to create it in the first place, we will get involved, Israel being a close ally of ours, and when we do, Iran wont just have soldiers to use against us, but nukes. And people like you will be the reason why we allowed ourselves to get into that position in the first place. If a nation that has nothing to do with us is creating missiles of mass destruction with the intentions of dropping them onto a neighboring Democracy, we should sit back and not get involved because it has nothing to do with us? Are you an isolationist, or do you not believe in moral values on the foreign policy stage? This is 2009, not 1909.


    That has nothing to do with Iran. Poland and Iran aren't adversaries. I would suspect the Polish did it for political reasons because of Russia, or they just want an excellent air defense system and don't care about missiles.
    The missile defence shield by NATO was established primarily to:

    "Protect Europe from Rogue states in the Middle East". The US has insisted time and time again that Iran is one of them.



    What indication do you have that Iran wants to attack Europe? Especially considering that France and Britain could completely obliterate them in retaliation.
    So could Israel. Iran funds terrorists groups that attack the west. For the right price, tell me what will stop them handing those nucleur weapons down to the terorrists? Indirectly or directly, allowing the state of Iran, made of Islamists, to arm themselves with WMD's, well, thats enough to prompt a response from every nation state. And you question why we should get involved? Ha.


    If you think that condemning a nation and toppling their government are the same thing, you need to learn about perspective.
    I said condemning is the same as meddling in a nations affairs. And?



    Iran does not currently possess nuclear weapons. They may in the future, but that is not the current state of things.
    Do you have proof of that?
    Last edited by kaya'08; 08-17-09 at 05:47 PM.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  4. #44
    Count Smackula
    rathi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    10-31-15 @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,890

    Re: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

    Iran hasn't also said it openly supports the destruction of Israel, it has however openly said that Israel's geographic position is unsuitable for the region. But we know Irans intentions for Israel, and as our close ally, if they are attacked by nucleur missiles because we as the west sat back and allowed them to create it in the first place, we will get involved, Israel being a close ally of ours, and when we do, Iran wont just have soldiers to use against us, but nukes.
    If Iran nukes Israel, Israel's retaliation is going to utterly devastate Iran. The Iranians aren't going to be able fight back effectively.

    And people like you will be the reason why we allowed ourselves to get into that position in the first place. If a nation that has nothing to do with us is creating missiles of mass destruction with the intentions of dropping them onto a neighboring Democracy, we should sit back and not get involved because it has nothing to do with us? Are you an isolationist, or do you not believe in moral values on the foreign policy stage? This is 2009, not 1909.
    The U.S. gives Israel tons of aid money and weapons. They can use that money to defend themselves. Its not U.S. problem and Israel can take care of itself. Stupid interventionist policies are what created this whole mess in the first place.

    The missile defence shield by NATO was established primarily to:

    "Protect Europe from Rogue states in the Middle East". The US has insisted time and time again that Iran is one of them.
    And Iran just wants its nuclear power for peaceful purposes. Poland certainly has no reason to fear Iran, they obviously are getting something else out of the deal.

    So could Israel. Iran funds terrorists groups that attack the west. For the right price, tell me what will stop them handing those nucleur weapons down to the terorrists? Indirectly or directly, allowing the state of Iran, made of Islamists, to arm themselves with WMD's, well, thats enough to prompt a response from every nation state. And you question why we should get involved? Ha.
    Iran has shown absolutely no tendency to give something as important as nuclear weapons to terrorists. The guys in power are very interested in staying in power, and getting obliterated is not in their interest.

    I said condemning is the same as meddling in a nations affairs. And?
    No its not. Condemning is empty words that mean nothing, overthrowing a government changes a country for decades.

    Do you have proof of that?
    Iran is currently in the process of trying to make nuclear weapons. Thus, they do not have any.

  5. #45
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

    Quote Originally Posted by rathi View Post
    If Iran nukes Israel, Israel's retaliation is going to utterly devastate Iran. The Iranians aren't going to be able fight back effectively.
    Yeah, if any Israel is left, which is the point.



    The U.S. gives Israel tons of aid money and weapons. They can use that money to defend themselves. Its not U.S. problem and Israel can take care of itself. Stupid interventionist policies are what created this whole mess in the first place.
    If Iran attacks Israel with a nucleur attack, it will utterly devastate the country and kill millions of Jews. And you condemn that type of intervention? You would prefer to sit back and watch the Iranians slaughter Jews with a rain of nucleur acid, whilst they annex every bit of Jewish land, in the name of not intervening? Interventionalist policies created what problem, exactly?



    And Iran just wants its nuclear power for peaceful purposes. Poland certainly has no reason to fear Iran, they obviously are getting something else out of the deal.
    The missile defense shield is being placed in Poland for strategic reasons. If Iran was ever to obtain the technology, should they have not already obtained it, and they could throw there nukes long distances, through Turkey or Eastern Europe into the rest of Europe, than the defense shield will help protect Europe from such attacks. Are you telling me NATO got it muddled up when they announced the plans for a missile defense shield or are you just making it up?



    Iran has shown absolutely no tendency to give something as important as nuclear weapons to terrorists. The guys in power are very interested in staying in power, and getting obliterated is not in their interest.
    Proove that claim. They are yet to obtain a weapon like a WMD, so what tendency do you talk of? Just about every penny and weapon they have already goes to terrorist groups anyway, so what foundation do you have to tell me otherwise? Getting the Jews and the West obliterated is in there best interests, trust me.



    No its not. Condemning is empty words that mean nothing, overthrowing a government changes a country for decades.
    Condemning is to involve ones self. When you say we shouldnt get involved, i suppose we should scrap the UN embargo's also? Because the West has a death wish.
    You need to exercise logic, here. Your completely scrapping the well being of another nation and its citizens exposed to a rogue nation with WMD's (which by the way you are allowing to create), because it doesn't involve us? Excuse my sense of decency.



    Iran is currently in the process of trying to make nuclear weapons. Thus, they do not have any.
    And when they do, you'll be saying the same crap.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  6. #46
    Count Smackula
    rathi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    10-31-15 @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,890

    Re: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

    Yeah, if any Israel is left, which is the point.
    Israel has nuclear-capable submarines so Iran is going to get hit no matter what.


    If Iran attacks Israel with a nucleur attack, it will utterly devastate the country and kill millions of Jews. And you condemn that type of intervention? You would prefer to sit back and watch the Iranians slaughter Jews with a rain of nucleur acid, whilst they annex every bit of Jewish land, in the name of not intervening? Interventionalist policies created what problem, exactly?
    If Israel feels threatened, they will defend themselves. They don't need us to fight their battles for them. They attacked nuclear facilities in Iraq and Syria, and will do so again if they feel they have to.


    The missile defense shield is being placed in Poland for strategic reasons. If Iran was ever to obtain the technology, should they have not already obtained it, and they could throw there nukes long distances, through Turkey or Eastern Europe into the rest of Europe, than the defense shield will help protect Europe from such attacks. Are you telling me NATO got it muddled up when they announced the plans for a missile defense shield or are you just making it up?
    The missile shield has not been shown to work in any kind of realistic test on long range missiles. Furthermore, even if it did, defending against Iran by putting it in Poland makes no sense. Unless they decide to nuke Norway, it would be better located in somewhere like Romania.

    Proove that claim. They are yet to obtain a weapon like a WMD, so what tendency do you talk of? Just about every penny and weapon they have already goes to terrorist groups anyway, so what foundation do you have to tell me otherwise? Getting the Jews and the West obliterated is in there best interests, trust me.
    Iran gives small amounts of money and crappy equipment to terrorists. They certainly wouldn't give up something as valuable as a nuke. Finally, how exactly is in their interests to get their entire destroyed obliterated by nuking Israel?

    You need to exercise logic, here. Your completely scrapping the well being of another nation and its citizens exposed to a rogue nation with WMD's (which by the way you are allowing to create), because it doesn't involve us? Excuse my sense of decency.
    You need to realize that Iran isn't a threat to you. Going around invading countries because of your paranoid fears is what the Soviets did, and it certainly doesn't involve a sense of decency.

    And when they do, you'll be saying the same crap.
    I am simply stating the facts. Iran does not currently have any nuclear weapons.

  7. #47
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

    Quote Originally Posted by rathi View Post
    Israel has nuclear-capable submarines so Iran is going to get hit no matter what.
    And millions of Jews will die no matter what because Rogue state, WMD capable Iran is allowed to create one of the most dangerous weapons in the world without us caring. How could we not care? How could we allow any nation who's entire existance is based off extremism to have such weapons?



    If Israel feels threatened, they will defend themselves. They don't need us to fight their battles for them. They attacked nuclear facilities in Iraq and Syria, and will do so again if they feel they have to.
    Same applies for the West. Nucleur armed Iran is threatening for the entire region of the ME and Europe, and yes, we should react to the possibility of them being WMD armed in the future.




    The missile shield has not been shown to work in any kind of realistic test on long range missiles. Furthermore, even if it did, defending against Iran by putting it in Poland makes no sense. Unless they decide to nuke Norway, it would be better located in somewhere like Romania.
    Not neccessarily, an anti-missile shield in Poland can cover all of Eastern Europe, and the one in Czech Republic can cover the Balkans.



    Iran gives small amounts of money and crappy equipment to terrorists. They certainly wouldn't give up something as valuable as a nuke. Finally, how exactly is in their interests to get their entire destroyed obliterated by nuking Israel?
    A) The Iran funds Hezbollah and Hamas modestly, theres nothing small or crappy about it, neither is the tanks and the experience they had over to them.

    B) What you said makes no sense (the last part).


    You need to realize that Iran isn't a threat to you. Going around invading countries because of your paranoid fears is what the Soviets did, and it certainly doesn't involve a sense of decency.
    Of course Iran is a threat to me. A country so close to Europe, an evil theocracy with WMD's is a threat to all of us and our close allies.



    I am simply stating the facts. Iran does not currently have any nuclear weapons.
    Yes, i know that. What does that change?
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  8. #48
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,217

    Re: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

    Quote Originally Posted by rathi View Post
    Israel has nuclear-capable submarines so Iran is going to get hit no matter what.
    You honestly think they care?
    They're fanatically religious, you can never expect what they'll do.
    That's why they're worse than NK, who, while being crazy and irrational, might still see the dangers of nuking another country.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    No one should be toppled.

    Who the bloody hell do we all think we are thinking we can topple and overthrow nations just because we do not like what they say.

    Hell, someone should have overthrown US Govt. when that fool Bush was in power
    On this issue you are wrong, Leila.... except about bout Bush being a fool.

    Amadinajihad needs to be taken down... as does the ayetoiletbowl and his mullah stooges.

  10. #50
    Educator a777pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Flower Mound, in the basement
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 08:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    815

    Re: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

    "On this issue you are wrong, Leila.... except about bout Bush being a fool."

    Bush is even close to being a fool when compared to a truly great fool such as Bobo.
    I came into this world fighting, screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •