Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51

Thread: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

  1. #31
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,196

    Re: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeFromWI View Post
    Because we had no idea that was ever thier intention. Ahmidenijad and Kim Jung Ill were such sneaky devils over the past 8 years!
    You've missed the point, re-read the post.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  2. #32
    Student JakeFromWI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Stevens Point, WI
    Last Seen
    10-13-10 @ 05:19 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    282

    Re: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

    Fine, and if Canada, Mexico, and England did the same thing in the Atlantic we certainly wouldn't use such rhetoric. We'd just strike first in "self defense." I see where Ahmidenijad is certainly coming from. Turkey wouldn't even let us use thier air space for the Iraq war 5 years ago. Obviously they are serving thier hegemonic interests for the pro-Isreali countries.
    and so it goes...

  3. #33
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    And who are you to judge for Iranians what direction should be.

    I dislike this attitude many people have, this superior attitude.
    How arrogant are we assume that we know what is better for them than they do.
    If you had Twitter you'd know what im advocating is basically what the Iranians want also

    Anyway, who cares about the people, when you have a rouge nation ready to blast Europe off the face of the Earth? We think about our own well being first.

    Then let Israel and ME deal with it.
    No way should Europe get involved, it is not UK in danger. And no, i do not care about Israel.
    If it truly fears for itself. Fight by yourself.
    Same for Arab countries.
    The entire west is in danger. Im not advocating the toppling of Saudi Arabia who don't even have elections...im advocating the toppling of Iran, not because they are a theocracy, but because they pose a direct legitimate threat to you and me, and every American and European on this forum.

    And iran is at the bottom of this 'threat' league.
    Afghanistan deal with.
    Somalia is becoming the new Afghanistan, deal with.
    North Korea.
    Syria
    Latin America
    SAUDI ARABIA.
    We talk about threats and we ignore the biggest one to the entire world because they give us oil.
    If these countries do not threaten our well being, we dont care, and we will deal with it. What you are saying, to ignore Iran and allow it to go on with its duties, is sheer stupidity, and you've made yourself look worse by adding NK to the list.

    This has nothing to do with saving millions of lives, the west do not care about lives.
    Hundreds of thousands have died in the world with not a peep from the west, this is about control and solidfying power.
    Prove that the west doesn't care about western lives.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  4. #34
    Educator a777pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Flower Mound, in the basement
    Last Seen
    12-07-17 @ 08:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    815

    Re: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

    Quote Originally Posted by Laila View Post
    What in Gods green earth does that have to do with me?
    LOL!

    Thanks for the perfect reply to make MY point. Well done.
    I came into this world fighting, screaming and covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way.

  5. #35
    Count Smackula
    rathi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    10-31-15 @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,890

    Re: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

    If you had Twitter you'd know what im advocating is basically what the Iranians want also
    The Iranians wanted a fair election with their favored candidate mostly running on domestic reforms. They want a a foreign government meddling in their country about as much as gore did during the 2000 Florida recount. Don't mistake domestic dissent for wanting outsiders to intervene.


    Anyway, who cares about the people, when you have a rouge nation ready to blast Europe off the face of the Earth? We think about our own well being first.
    Iran has no intention of blasting Europe of the Earth, nor do they have the capability.

    The entire west is in danger. Im not advocating the toppling of Saudi Arabia who don't even have elections...im advocating the toppling of Iran, not because they are a theocracy, but because they pose a direct legitimate threat to you and me, and every American and European on this forum.
    How exactly is that?

  6. #36
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,196

    Re: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

    Quote Originally Posted by rathi View Post
    Iran has no intention of blasting Europe of the Earth, nor do they have the capability.
    They will certainly have this capability in the near future.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  7. #37
    Count Smackula
    rathi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    10-31-15 @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,890

    Re: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

    They will certainly have this capability in the near future.
    That is Israels priority. They are by far the most vulnerable target and if they think the nuclear problems is dangerous to ignore, they will deal with it.

  8. #38
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

    Quote Originally Posted by rathi View Post
    That is Israels priority. They are by far the most vulnerable target and if they think the nuclear problems is dangerous to ignore, they will deal with it.
    Its not just Israel's priority when those nukes are facing in the same position as our arses. Or have we made it up? From what i last heard, we're building missile defence shields in eastern europe

    Quote Originally Posted by rathi View Post
    The Iranians wanted a fair election with their favored candidate mostly running on domestic reforms. They want a a foreign government meddling in their country about as much as gore did during the 2000 Florida recount. Don't mistake domestic dissent for wanting outsiders to intervene.
    As i have said, forget the people, its not what the people want here that im worried about. Its about the well being of the 1.2 odd billion people who live in Europe, and the 300 million odd in America. If the Iranian people too wanted Europe's position on the map altered by a bunch of bombs, i suppose we'd allow it? The Iranians have called upon the west for greater condemnation in there protests, that is meddling in affairs also. I wont buy it.




    Iran has no intention of blasting Europe of the Earth, nor do they have the capability.
    Really? Because throwing UN spectators out and closing the curtains of everything done in nuclear power plants out there is giving of this assumption to you...how?
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  9. #39
    Count Smackula
    rathi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    10-31-15 @ 10:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,890

    Re: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

    Its not just Israel's priority when those nukes are facing in the same position as our arses.
    Has Iran threatened to destroy Europe? Point to historical examples of Iran attacking Europe, even by proxy. Fact is, if the Iranian leadership is crazy enough to attack anyone with nukes, it is going to be Israel.

    From what i last heard, we're building missile defence shields in eastern europe
    That has nothing to do with Iran. Poland and Iran aren't adversaries. I would suspect the Polish did it for political reasons because of Russia, or they just want an excellent air defense system and don't care about missiles.

    As i have said, forget the people, its not what the people want here that im worried about. Its about the well being of the 1.2 odd billion people who live in Europe, and the 300 million odd in America.
    Its nice to be concerned, but what does that have to do with Iran?

    If the Iranian people too wanted Europe's position on the map altered by a bunch of bombs, i suppose we'd allow it?
    What indication do you have that Iran wants to attack Europe? Especially considering that France and Britain could completely obliterate them in retaliation.

    The Iranians have called upon the west for greater condemnation in there protests, that is meddling in affairs also. I wont buy it.
    If you think that condemning a nation and toppling their government are the same thing, you need to learn about perspective.

    Really? Because throwing UN spectators out and closing the curtains of everything done in nuclear power plants out there is giving of this assumption to you...how?
    Iran does not currently possess nuclear weapons. They may in the future, but that is not the current state of things.

  10. #40
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Iranís Ahmadinejad accuses neighbors of serving Zionism

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    I beg to differ.
    A lot of nutjobs in this world should be toppled.
    And what they do... and what they stand for... and what their aims are.
    I don't understand.
    You disagree with the overthrow of the Iranian government, and yet you say that someone should have overthrown Bush's government.

    Please explain.
    Not good at all for one nation on this planet to decide which government is toppled.
    Have we learned nothing....
    Those who have..... set up the UN.
    Nazi Germany ? Even this is controversial, I think this sickness should have been "cured" in the early 30s, better yet, the 20s, and by the Germans; after then it was too late.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •