man plunges 30 feet after falling thru rusted nyc sidewalk grate
Man Falls Through Rusted Sidewalk Plate
also obama's fault
but he is gonna catch hell from one angle or another no matter what he does
part of the job
he shouldn't have run if he couldn't take it
thus, he shouldn't have run
cuz he can't take it
he's always whining and blaming others
here's just some of the folks he's called out---doctors, insurance co's, cable tv, town hall attendees, george w what's-his-name, rush the harmless fuzzball, the rich, the cambridge cops, the gop, his own congress...
excuse maker in chief, epitome of cheap politician
opposite of leader
therefore, he shrinks daily
And which Dick was it who negotiated a backwards energy policy in secret meetings with the oil companies?
How would you say our current energy policy is going?
Yer boy had a secret meeting with big pharma last week on health care reform. Whatcha think about that? At least Bush's energy policy put folks to work, instead of putting them in the unemployment line.
Also, Prof, you speak as if Chicago was the only influence in Obama's life, as if he didn't exist before Chicago. He in fact was not born out of the depths of Hell. He happened to have many influences before Chicago, be it his Mother, his grandparents, his teachers, etc. Saying that because Obama spent some time in the Windy City that he himself must be corrupt is stretching it.
yes, obama held a secret meeting (july 7) with reps from PhRMA which accomplished quite a lot
1. he lied about it, tried to deny the meeting took place
2. he outraged congress which sees his going over their heads in the dark and committing them to outrageous agreements as approaching dictatorial
3. he promised PhRMA that he would oppose congressional efforts to reduce drug costs
4. he would oppose importation of meds from Canada
5. he'd halt rebates in Medicare Plan D which would cost the pharmaceuticals billions in reimbursements
6. he agreed to "non intereference," in other words, he agreed to the "status quo," pledging the govt not to press phrma to negotiatate downward drug prices
7. he was promised in return up to but not more than 80 bil in price discounts to the public for pills over the next 10 years
8. he also blatantly broke several basic campaign vows---his promise to drive down drug prices, for one
9. also, his commitment to conduct negotiations in the open
10. he's also looking forward to a $150 million dollar ad campaign (more than mccain spent in all 08) by phrma pushing obamacare
11. congress is in revolt over this, led by pelosi, waxman, sharrod brown and senator byron dorgan
Internal Memo Confirms Big Giveaways In White House Deal With Big Pharma
12. robert reich, clinton's labor secty, wrote a scathing op ed bewailing the "threat to our democracy" implied by such presidential behavior
How the White House’s Deal With Big Pharma Undermines Democracy