Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 231

Thread: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

  1. #21
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,055

    Re: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    So your response to this hyper partisan nonsense is more hyper partisan nonsense. Nice.
    Just looking at both sides of the coin.

    Executed? That's a bit over the top. Essentially you are saying "Death to the guy who had the sign that said "Death to Obama". Irony anyone?
    Ironic, or not, this dickweed threatened the president's life. That should punishable by death.

    I still think it's an embarressment that John Hinkley gets weekends off.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  2. #22
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    04-15-18 @ 03:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,789
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I still think it's an embarressment that John Hinkley gets weekends off.
    Aw, c'mon. He was crazy, it was almost thirty years ago, and he only winged him a little. I heard he doesn't even like Jodie Foster any more.

  3. #23
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,055

    Re: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat View Post
    Aw, c'mon. He was crazy, it was almost thirty years ago, and he only winged him a little. I heard he doesn't even like Jodie Foster any more.
    The behavior modification drugs gave him ED.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  4. #24
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 10:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Ironic, or not, this dickweed threatened the president's life. That should punishable by death.

    I still think it's an embarressment that John Hinkley gets weekends off.
    If it were a legitimate threat and not a poorly constructed protest sign I could somewhat see your point.

  5. #25
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,055

    Re: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Patrick View Post
    If it were a legitimate threat and not a poorly constructed protest sign I could somewhat see your point.
    I perceive it as a legitimate threat. I always see things from a pro-active point of view, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western Pennsylvania
    Last Seen
    12-30-09 @ 07:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    3,648

    Re: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

    Anyone wanna bet this guy is a lefty?

  7. #27
    Rule of Two
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    43,391

    Re: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

    It was wrong when they were burning effigies of Bush. It's wrong now. Disagreements with the President do not warrant physical attacks on them.
    Peace is a lie. There is only Passion. Through Passion I gain Strength. Through Strength I gain Power. Through Power I gain Victory. Through Victory my chains are Broken. The Force shall free me.

  8. #28
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 08:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

    Quote Originally Posted by OxymoronP View Post
    This guy should be locked up for treason and fostering terrorism.
    treason ??? maybe terrorism! The best charge would be TSS - Terminal Stupid Syndrome
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  9. #29
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 08:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

    Quote Originally Posted by Realist1 View Post
    Hell,,,the Feds should've "detained" every Liberal Nut waving signs about shooting President Bush. But we'd of run out of Porta-Crappers to keep them in.
    Are there any documented cases of Liberals waving signds that advocated that The Shrub be called in front of an END OF LIFE PANEL who were not arrested and/or told to put thier stupid signs down ?? ?
    Last edited by F107HyperSabr; 08-13-09 at 09:33 PM.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  10. #30
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,055

    Re: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    It was wrong when they were burning effigies of Bush. It's wrong now. Disagreements with the President do not warrant physical attacks on them.
    You're exactly right. Send a few of them to the gas chamber and we'll start seeing people be a little more respectful to the president and I don't give a damn who he/she is.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •