Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 231

Thread: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

  1. #131
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

    "centrist"


    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  2. #132
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 07:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    "centrist"


    Yeah centrist. You can't refute what I say so you attack my political leaning. Okay.. I've noticed that usually when republicans are on the losing side they often drop the republican label and claim they're libertarians. Again study up on your history a bit, one of the things I studied quite thoroughly was the cold war.

  3. #133
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Yeah centrist. You can't refute what I say so you attack my political leaning. Okay.. I've noticed that usually when republicans are on the losing side they often drop the republican label and claim they're libertarians. Again study up on your history a bit, one of the things I studied quite thoroughly was the cold war.



    I am a republican now?



    How are you a "centrist" what issues are you not liberal on?
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  4. #134
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 07:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I am a republican now?



    How are you a "centrist" what issues are you not liberal on?
    What issues am I actually liberal on? You want to claim I'm not a centrist. I simply stated those who usually claim libertarian are those that deny they're republicans when their side loses

  5. #135
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    What issues am I actually liberal on? You want to claim I'm not a centrist. I simply stated those who usually claim libertarian are those that deny they're republicans when their side loses



    If you can find anywhere where i have ever claimed being a Republican, I will donate $25 in your name.

    Otherwise you should laugh at your own hypocrisy....



    Tell me what right wing views do you hold? Why are these questions hard for you?
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  6. #136
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 07:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    If you can find anywhere where i have ever claimed being a Republican, I will donate $25 in your name.

    Otherwise you should laugh at your own hypocrisy....



    Tell me what right wing views do you hold? Why are these questions hard for you?
    I was making a simple statement where did I claim you were a republican I was just saying its ben my observation that libertarians are often republicans in denial when they lose.

    Remember you're the one making the accusation I'm not a centrist the onus is on you. Otherwise I say you're trying to pull the discussion off topic once again

  7. #137
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    I was making a simple statement where did I claim you were a republican I was just saying its ben my observation that libertarians are often republicans in denial when they lose.

    Remember you're the one making the accusation I'm not a centrist the onus is on you. Otherwise I say you're trying to pull the discussion off topic once again


    You stated:


    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Yeah centrist. You can't refute what I say so you attack my political leaning. Okay.. I've noticed that usually when republicans are on the losing side they often drop the republican label and claim they're libertarians. Again study up on your history a bit, one of the things I studied quite thoroughly was the cold war.


    It is clear whom you were infering.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  8. #138
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 07:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    You stated:






    It is clear whom you were infering.
    Quit fillabustering if I would have accused you of something I'd flat out say it. Now you made an accusation against me so prove it otherwise get back on the original discussion

  9. #139
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Quit fillabustering if I would have accused you of something I'd flat out say it. Now you made an accusation against me so prove it otherwise get back on the original discussion



    ***yawn***


    http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-par...post1058165587

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/us-par...post1058165541

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1058168863



    Now show me 3 equally right wing positions you hold.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  10. #140
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 07:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: 'Death to Obama' sign holder in Md. detained

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    So in other words you have no argument. How is showing the racism of political ads that are known for being racist liberal? How is following the rule of law liberal? Again you have to actually make an argument here which you've thus far failed to do.

    So how is talking about right wing violence being a liberal? You know there is a center its not my fault if you're so far to the right everyone looks like an ultra-liberal

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •