Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 129

Thread: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

  1. #111
    Guru
    Binary_Digit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 04:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,539

    Re: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    post 74---LOLOL!

    you really like to argue, don't you?
    Actually I prefer to debate when I have a worthy opponent, but you'll do for now because I'm not letting you get away with the bull**** you've pulled in this thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    why did the prosecutor fail to indict anyone for outing the agent---THAT's an "irrelevant question" to you?
    Actually you asked why Fitz didn't charge "scooter," not "anyone," and yes as a matter of fact it was irrelevant because I had just answered it in the very post you were replying to!

    "What's your point? Libby wasn't charged with leaking Plame's name. That's all Fitzgerald is saying here."

    Does that ring a bell? Why would you respond to posts when you haven't bothered to read them thoroughly?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    i didn't dismiss, i actually conceded the validity of your 360
    Well I must have missed it then because all I've seen from you since that post has been dodging and missing the point.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    but it doesn't GO ANYWHERE

    if it did, mr fitzgerald woulda got somebody

    he didn't, he failed

    he flopped cuz there was nothing there
    The investigation was obstructed because Libby lied.

    How many times does that have to be said before you understand what it means?

    Do I need to say it in your native language or something?

    Will you understand it better if it's not surrounded by a block of text?

    The investigation was obstructed because Libby lied.

    That's why Fitzgerald couldn't convict anyone.

    It was not because there was no crime.

    Your attempts to suggest such are dishonest, pig-headed, and ignorant considering how many times you've been reminded of the fact that

    The investigation was obstructed because Libby lied.

    Are you still with me?

    Do I need to say it again so you'll finally stop ignoring it?

    The investigation was obstructed because Libby lied.

    That's why Fitzgerald couldn't convict anyone.

    Maybe this will help:

    Code:
    while (TheProf.doesNotGetIt()) {
        try {
            TheProf.read("The investigation was obstructed because Libby lied.);
            TheProf.read("That's why Fitzgerald couldn't convict anyone.");
        } catch (Exception ex) {
            continue;
        }
    }

  2. #112
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,117
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

    All I can say is "BULL".

    Nobody violated the law, yet you people still try and keep your conspiracy bs alive. We know who leaked the name, just as Fitz did.

    There was no crime, and all the lame assed excuses in the world won't change that.

    This was just another in a long series of attempts by liberals, to manufacture a scandal. What's funny about the whole thing is, the one who ended up being the scammer, was that lying sack of crap Joe Wilson. A man that to this very day, is touted as a hero to the left.
    Last edited by Grim17; 08-16-09 at 05:41 PM.

  3. #113
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Binary_Digit View Post
    Actually I prefer to debate when I have a worthy opponent, but you'll do for now because I'm not letting you get away with the bull**** you've pulled in this thread.


    Actually you asked why Fitz didn't charge "scooter," not "anyone," and yes as a matter of fact it was irrelevant because I had just answered it in the very post you were replying to!

    "What's your point? Libby wasn't charged with leaking Plame's name. That's all Fitzgerald is saying here."

    Does that ring a bell? Why would you respond to posts when you haven't bothered to read them thoroughly?


    Well I must have missed it then because all I've seen from you since that post has been dodging and missing the point.


    The investigation was obstructed because Libby lied.

    How many times does that have to be said before you understand what it means?

    Do I need to say it in your native language or something?

    Will you understand it better if it's not surrounded by a block of text?

    The investigation was obstructed because Libby lied.

    That's why Fitzgerald couldn't convict anyone.

    It was not because there was no crime.

    Your attempts to suggest such are dishonest, pig-headed, and ignorant considering how many times you've been reminded of the fact that

    The investigation was obstructed because Libby lied.

    Are you still with me?

    Do I need to say it again so you'll finally stop ignoring it?

    The investigation was obstructed because Libby lied.

    That's why Fitzgerald couldn't convict anyone.

    Maybe this will help:

    Code:
    while (TheProf.doesNotGetIt()) {
        try {
            TheProf.read("The investigation was obstructed because Libby lied.);
            TheProf.read("That's why Fitzgerald couldn't convict anyone.");
        } catch (Exception ex) {
            continue;
        }
    }
    !!!!!

    LOLOL!

    sure, dude, that's all that was MISSING

    to catch the BIG FISH

    just a couple little libby lies, if he'd'a only come clean

    why, THE BRAIN himself woulda been bagged

    LOLOLOL!

    libby lied so rove could fly

    scooter took the big fall

    so rove could out the agent AT HER DESK

    at LANGLEY

    coming and going every day

    some SPY

    LOLOL!

    she had to serve overseas in longterm capacity to be covered, my circular friend

    when she testified personally before waxman's cmte in march, 07, she couldn't even claim herself that she was covered

    "i'm not a lawyer," is the best she could do

    because she hadn't been outta the country for more than a week in years

    Valerie Plame Distorts Her 'Covert' Status | Human Events | Find Articles at BNET

    poor little prosecutor

    couldn't even get his HAM SANDWICH

    LOLOL!

    the prosecutor himself refused to say ms plame was covered until two months AFTER scooter was convicted

    in the prosecutor's own BELATED finding that ms plame was afterall an op, he clumsily revealed why he'd been so reluctant to come forward for 19 months (libby was indicted on 10-28-05, yet the prosecutor refused to say plame was an agent until may of 07)

    it's because of paragraph 2 of his own file that in his own words says ms plame was only out of the country on TEMPORARY DUTY---TDY

    to qualify for coverage under IIPA, as you know, you have to have had a long term assignment outside our borders within the last 5 years

    THIS was the bugaboo that tripped up mr fitzgerald and brought down your whole conspiracy

    American Thinker: Fitzgerald, Plame, CIA Director Hayden and Scooter Libby

    Among the documents that Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald filed in connection with the sentencing of Scooter Libby, VP Dick Cheney's former Chief of Staff, was a lengthy PDF file which purports to support the contention that Valerie Plame Wilson was a "covert" employee of the CIA for purposes of the Intelligence Identities Protection Act of 1982 (IIPA, 50 U.S.C. 421-426 ). Of the 30 pages, all but three are a transcript of Plame's testimony before Rep. Henry Waxman's personal dog and pony show--the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform. The remaining three pages, however, are entitled UNCLASSIFIED SUMMARY OF VALERIE WILSON'S CIA EMPLOYMENT AND COVER HISTORY and contain some fascinating material.

    The Summary begins with three remarkable paragraphs:

    On 1 January 2002, Valerie Wilson was working for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) as an operations officer in the Directorate of Operations (DO). She was assigned to the Counterproliferation Division (CPD) at CIA Headquarters, where she served as the Chief of a CPD component with responsibility for weapons proliferation issues related to Iraq.

    While assigned to CPD, Ms. Wilson engaged in Temporary Duty (TDY) travel overseas on official business. She traveled at least seven times to more than ten countries. When traveling overseas, Ms. Wilson always traveled under a cover identity--sometimes in true name and sometimes in alias--but always using cover--whether official or non-official cover (NOC)--with no ostensible relationship to the CIA.

    At the time of the initial unauthorized disclosure in the media of Ms. Wilson's employment relationship with the CIA on 14 July 2003, Ms. Wilson was a covert CIA employee for whom the CIA was taking affirmative measures to conceal her intelligence relationship to the United States.


    fitzgerald refused to name plame as covered until may 29, 2007, when he released it to michael isikoff of newsweek

    Was She or Wasn't She? | Print Article | Newsweek.com

    scooter was convicted two months EARLIER, on march 6

    United States v. Libby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    P-O-L-I-T-I-C-S

    and circles

    LOLOLOL!
    Last edited by The Prof; 08-16-09 at 07:06 PM.

  4. #114
    Advisor Don't Tase Me Bro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-22-09 @ 08:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    446

    Re: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    As I look back on the Bush Presidency, I have begun to see Bush as a victim (for lack of a better word) of really bad advice. IMO, he was mislead and manipulated by early advisors thrust upon him by political cronies. From day one, he appeared to lack the intellect and critical thinking ability to really evaluate information and opinions and then make the kind of decisions that President needs to make. He relied heavily on his advisors to tell him what to do
    I agree and unfortunately we are seeing a repeat with the current president as well. For all the well deserved bitching people did about Bush, the stupid masses went and elected a clone to take his place just because he gave good speeches. I believe the term is "lipstick on a pig."

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    Nobody violated the law,
    Libby was criminally convicted for violating the law. GW Bush acted criminally by "Buying Libby's Continued Silence" with a bribe (commutation of sentence) & both Bush & Cheney violated the law by firing U.S. Attys for strictly political vengeance reasons.

    That enough law breaking for you?
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-16-09 at 08:32 PM.

  6. #116
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,117
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    GW Bush acted criminally by "Buying Libby's Continued Silence" with a bribe (commutation of sentence) & both Bush & Cheney violated the law by firing U.S. Attys for strictly political vengeance reasons.
    I know this will be asking a lot from you considering the side of the political spectrum you reside on, but do you have any proof to support that statement?

    I will bet everything I own, that no proof will be provided... Because no proof exists.

    I will also offer good odds, that no retraction will be offered... Because that would require a level of integrity that very few liberals possess.

    .

  7. #117
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-06-17 @ 11:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,191

    Re: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post

    I will also offer good odds, that no retraction will be offered... Because that would require a level of integrity that very few liberals possess.

    .
    Would you also say that very few conservatives have that level of integrity?
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    I know this will be asking a lot from you considering the side of the political spectrum you reside on, but do you have any proof to support that statement?

    I will bet everything I own, that no proof will be provided... Because no proof exists.

    I will also offer good odds, that no retraction will be offered... Because that would require a level of integrity that very few liberals possess.

    .
    I'll take everything you own, thank you:

    Fired U.S. attorney says colleague told him politics was behind his ouster | McClatchy
    U.S. Attorneys Fired for Political Reasons, Former Aide Says - March 29, 2007 - The New York Sun
    Voter-Fraud Complaints by GOP Drove Dismissals - washingtonpost.com


    That's just three links my "I Own Nothing Anymore Friend"...(Do a google search & you will find 100's more)

    You will, of course, disappear into the semantics weed forest claiming nothing I could provide would be "acceptable" evidence to you. I'll venture to say if I had video-tapes of Bush & Cheney themselves saying they want to illegally fire the U.S. Attys for petty political reasons, you would find some way of refuting that too.


    You owe me EVERYTHING YOU OWN....& I want it now.
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-17-09 at 07:34 AM.

  9. #119
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Devil505 View Post
    I'll take everything you own, thank you:

    Fired U.S. attorney says colleague told him politics was behind his ouster | McClatchy
    U.S. Attorneys Fired for Political Reasons, Former Aide Says - March 29, 2007 - The New York Sun
    Voter-Fraud Complaints by GOP Drove Dismissals - washingtonpost.com


    That's just three links my "I Own Nothing Anymore Friend"...(Do a google search & you will find 100's more)

    You will, of course, disappear into the semantics weed forest claiming nothing I could provide would be "acceptable" evidence to you. I'll venture to say if I had video-tapes of Bush & Cheney themselves saying they want to illegally fire the U.S. Attys for petty political reasons, you would find some way of refuting that too.


    You owe me EVERYTHING YOU OWN....& I want it now.
    BTW....How about issuing a retraction? I did what you said I wouldn't do right? (let's see YOUR integrity...or lack thereof)


    BTW.....You can forget sending me everything you own. (600 autographed photos of Rush Limbaugh is something I can live without.....You keep your stuff)
    Last edited by Devil505; 08-17-09 at 08:07 AM.

  10. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Masschusetts
    Last Seen
    03-01-14 @ 10:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,512

    Re: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

    Hmmmm....I still see no retraction. I am shocked!!

    (your attacks came fast & furious but your integrity seems a bit slower)

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •