Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 129

Thread: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    That's just the man's style... you know, his trademark. He isn't going to change for you or anyone.

    The man is intelligent and makes good, fact based arguments, so you're just going to have to get used to it. Or you could of course, use it as an excuse to ignore his posts so you don't have to address them.

    .
    The man? 'Prof' is like a child who craves our attention.

    Giggles, LOL, his way through posts filled with

    strings of seemingly related but mostly adjunct bits

    of names spun stories rumors eggs and such

    amusing for a moment

    but time for the ADULTS to move on and

    put the Boy on Ignore.

    (shhh don't tell him and i bet he won't notice)

    shhh lolol shhh

  2. #102
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

    LOL!

    hazlnut does the opposite of ignore The prodigious Prof

    hazlnut is obsessed

    all he talks about anymore is The prophetic Prof

    hazlnut is a personality whore

  3. #103
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Binary_Digit View Post
    Fitz couldn't charge anyone for outing Plame because Libby obstructed the investigation. Why are you having such a hard time with this? Maybe you should read and understand people's arguments before responding to them, huh?

    You dismissed my post out of hand because it's too complex and "boring" for you and your hypotheteical jury, and you mislabeled it as circular reasoning because you obviously don't have the first clue what that means, yet you still pretend to understand the argument and somehow think you refuted it. What kind of sense does that make? Some intellectual honesty and effort on your part would be nice.
    round and round

    no, binary digit, i didn't dismiss your argument out of hand, i addressed it head on

    i think most of the few things you say over and over again are true

    except your claim that stonewalling by scooter is what saved mr armitage (LOL!)

    you still, unfortunately, haven't explained why mr prosecutor never indicted ANYONE for outing poor ms plame

    meanwhile, far more importantly, health care as envisioned by obama is dead

    kent conrad this morning said---"we don't have the votes for a public option, we never had the votes for a public option"

    wow

    cnn's john king---lead story, state of the union---public option, bye bye

    the left is gonna erupt

  4. #104
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

    hhs kathleen sebelius---public option not essential

    My Way News - Sebelius: Public insurance option not essential

    hi, hazlnut!

    LOLOL!

  5. #105
    Guru
    Binary_Digit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 04:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,539

    Re: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    round and round

    no, binary digit, i didn't dismiss your argument out of hand, i addressed it head on
    In post 74 you mislabeled my argument as circular reasoning and too "boring" for any jury to read, without any other response except an irrelevant question. Are you going to sit there now and try to say that you didn't?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    i think most of the few things you say over and over again are true

    except your claim that stonewalling by scooter is what saved mr armitage (LOL!)
    Is that what you think I've been saying? No wonder you're confused.

    The law requires that the person knew the information was classified. Armitage was not charged because he didn't know Plame's identity was classified. He saw it on a memo that doesn't normally have that kind of information. Sorry, I assumed you knew those facts considering how knowledgable you appear to think you are on this subject in general. What other facts are eluding you here?

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    you still, unfortunately, haven't explained why mr prosecutor never indicted ANYONE for outing poor ms plame
    No, I've been unable to explain it in a way that you can understand. So instead of asking the same darn question over and over, why don't you actually explain what it is that you're confused about?
    Last edited by Binary_Digit; 08-16-09 at 02:57 PM.

  6. #106
    The Image b4 Transition
    Lightdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    beneath the surface
    Last Seen
    05-31-12 @ 02:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    round and round

    no, binary digit, i didn't dismiss your argument out of hand, i addressed it head on
    ....by talking about Obama and Healthcare.

    Because changing the subject is so conveniently important all of a sudden.
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Let the public school provide the basics, you as the parent can do the fine tuning.

  7. #107
    The Image b4 Transition
    Lightdemon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    beneath the surface
    Last Seen
    05-31-12 @ 02:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,829

    Re: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    i'd be surprised the point requires spelling out, but i'm a teacher, i've seen it all
    So what? I'm a teacher. Does that make you extra smart or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by UtahBill View Post
    Let the public school provide the basics, you as the parent can do the fine tuning.

  8. #108
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Binary_Digit View Post
    In post 74 you mislabeled my argument as circular reasoning and too "boring" for any jury to read, without any other response except an irrelevant question. Are you going to sit there now and try to say that you didn't?


    Is that what you think I've been saying? No wonder you're confused.

    The law requires that the person knew the information was classified. Armitage was not charged because he didn't know Plame's identity was classified. He saw it on a memo that doesn't normally have that kind of information. Sorry, I assumed you knew those facts considering how knowledgable you appear to think you are on this subject in general. What other facts are eluding you here?


    No, I've been unable to explain it in a way that you can understand. So instead of asking the same darn question over and over, why don't you actually explain what it is that you're confused about?
    post 74---LOLOL!

    you really like to argue, don't you?

    why did the prosecutor fail to indict anyone for outing the agent---THAT's an "irrelevant question" to you?

    LOL!

    with all due respect, that's sillier than the circle

    i didn't dismiss, i actually conceded the validity of your 360

    but it doesn't GO ANYWHERE

    if it did, mr fitzgerald woulda got somebody

    he didn't, he failed

    he flopped cuz there was nothing there

    mr armitage committed no crime, according to you

    and mr scooter outed no one, said the prosecutor

    you silly

  9. #109
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightdemon View Post
    So what? I'm a teacher. Does that make you extra smart or something?
    of course not

    you possess the entire precious progeny of the planet in your underpaid palms

    you are a prince

    but, frankly, i'm not real concerned with you, if i were i'd be like the personality whores above

    i'm not even that interested in myself

    and i find plame/fitzgerald/novak/yellowcake/armitage/wilson/vanity fair tediously dull

    ancient history

    i'd much rather talk about health care

    health care is very important TODAY

    thanks for asking, i guess

    have a lovely Sunday, the seventh day is so sweet, yes?

  10. #110
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Cheney Uncloaks His Frustration With Bush

    Maybe allowing inmates in sanatariums access to computers was not such a hot idea.

    His manic mood seems to be peaking. The depression downswing will hopefully give us a break.

    Somebody call the hospital, have them toss his room and find out where he's stashing his meds, because he sure as hell ain't swallowing them.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •