Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: White House Launches Web Site to Battle Health Care 'Rumors'

  1. #21
    Running to Happiness
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    33,417
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: White House Launches Web Site to Battle Health Care 'Rumors'

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    All the more reason to oppose this POS.
    One cannot argue that logic.
    C.T.L.W. You figure it out
    I'm not happy Donald Trump won, however I am very very very happy Hillary Clinton lost.


  2. #22
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 04:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: White House Launches Web Site to Battle Health Care 'Rumors'

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    One cannot argue that logic.
    I'm glad you agree.... anyone with 1/2 a brain would.

  3. #23
    Educator sam_w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-09 @ 02:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    724

    Re: White House Launches Web Site to Battle Health Care 'Rumors'

    Quote Originally Posted by Harshaw View Post
    Which is probably why you call any criticism of it at all a "lie."
    Hello? Come back to earth please. Critique is quite separate from responding to outright lies and distortions. As I keep saying, what does this say about your argument, or lack there of, when it is based almost entirely on Kill Granny lies, and other distortions? Can you not actually form any other response other than to lie?

  4. #24
    Educator sam_w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-09 @ 02:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    724

    Re: White House Launches Web Site to Battle Health Care 'Rumors'

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Bush lied. Cheney lied. Palin lied. Rush is lying. Conservatives are lying.

    Blah, blah, blah.

    This is always your recourse when you're cornered. It's right up there with I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I?

    That light at the end of the tunnel is a train. The stock market is jumping not because the economy is improving (unemployment is still horrible); it's because Obama's agenda is in trouble and capitalism is growing optimistic again.

    It's tiime to abandon the childish tactics of the 60s, stop demonizing everything this country was founded on, and open your eyes to what is real, and what is propaganda. Heil, Obama!
    Funny you should mention childish tactics, then go on to say "open your eyes to what is real, and what is propaganda. Heil, Obama!". Real mature, and real irony at its best.

    Tell you what, maybe when you do not have so many complete morons that shamelessly lie, we won't have to mock them. Ever think of that?

  5. #25
    Filmmaker Lawyer Patriot
    Harshaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:14 PM
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,990

    Re: White House Launches Web Site to Battle Health Care 'Rumors'

    Quote Originally Posted by sam_w View Post
    Hello? Come back to earth please. Critique is quite separate from responding to outright lies and distortions. As I keep saying, what does this say about your argument, or lack there of, when it is based almost entirely on Kill Granny lies, and other distortions? Can you not actually form any other response other than to lie?
    And . . .

    This speaks to what you quoted me on exactly how?

    Nice hysterics, though.
    If you feel a need to "reinterpret" the Constitution, you must know that what you want to do is unconstitutional.

  6. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 12:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: White House Launches Web Site to Battle Health Care 'Rumors'

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Considering at least some republicans have made it clear they are opposing it to play politics with President Obama("Obama's Waterloo"), that would explain at least part of it. The other part is that congress is doing the right thing and taking it's time with a very complicated piece of legislation.
    Vicchio doesn't care. He just wants it defeated because it's Obama's health care bill. A Republican could introduce a similar bill (not far-fetched if you understand the concessions given to the big drug companies in the current bill) and the far-right partisans would be singing its praise.

    They don't care what the bills says or discussing pros/cons point by point--they don't like it because Sean and Rush told them they're not supposed to like it.

    One of my favorite quotes from a town hall screamer: "Keep your big government hands off my medicare."

    Go, grandpa! Way to exercise your right to sound like an complete idiot.

  7. #27
    Advisor Midwest Lib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    425

    Re: White House Launches Web Site to Battle Health Care 'Rumors'

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Bush lied. Cheney lied. Palin lied. Rush is lying. Conservatives are lying.

    Blah, blah, blah.

    This is always your recourse when you're cornered. It's right up there with I-know-you-are-but-what-am-I?

    That light at the end of the tunnel is a train. The stock market is jumping not because the economy is improving (unemployment is still horrible); it's because Obama's agenda is in trouble and capitalism is growing optimistic again.

    It's tiime to abandon the childish tactics of the 60s, stop demonizing everything this country was founded on, and open your eyes to what is real, and what is propaganda. Heil, Obama!
    Please, don't act like everyone who votes democrat is this hyper-partisan. I agree, Bush lies, Cheney lies, Rush lies....but it's also true that Obama lies, Clinton lies, Olbermann lies.

    The fact is this country has been going downhill for quite sometime, and reform is needed not in the way of health care, but the entire system in general. Corruption runs rampant in both parties and is in fact perpetuated by the fact that one side must always be right while the other is wrong. I don't agree with either party, but am forced into choosing a lesser of two evils every time. The problem is I unfortunately see us going further and further down the rabbit hole as time goes on.

    PS...the Hitler jokes are just as immature when used against Obama as when used against Bush. Connections can be made between any two people. I'm quite certain one could compare Ghandi to Hitler in some way shape or form, but until one starts to do the terrible things that he has done, let's lay off the ridiculous comparisons? Thanks!

  8. #28
    Educator sam_w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-09 @ 02:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    724

    Re: White House Launches Web Site to Battle Health Care 'Rumors'

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Vicchio doesn't care. He just wants it defeated because it's Obama's health care bill. A Republican could introduce a similar bill (not far-fetched if you understand the concessions given to the big drug companies in the current bill) and the far-right partisans would be singing its praise.

    They don't care what the bills says or discussing pros/cons point by point--they don't like it because Sean and Rush told them they're not supposed to like it.

    One of my favorite quotes from a town hall screamer: "Keep your big government hands off my medicare."

    Go, grandpa! Way to exercise your right to sound like an complete idiot.
    "Keep your big government hands off my medicare" -

    How about the one where everyone raised their hands to protest "Socialist Healthcare", then raised their hands when asked if they use Medicare or Medicaid?

    When push comes to shove, let us see how many would really vote to end "Socialist Healthcare" like Medicare and Medicaid. Let's have the government completely stop all payment next year, not a single dime will be paid out. Let's see how long these bastions of anti-Socialism hold out? Simply pathetic how ignorant people are. And we are suppose to listen to these morons?

    Looking at the crowd of people, you can quite easily see these are not the Rolls Royce driving elites, best of luck to them when we end these socialist healthcare initiatives.

  9. #29
    Educator sam_w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-09 @ 02:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    724

    Re: White House Launches Web Site to Battle Health Care 'Rumors'

    Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Lib View Post
    ....Connections can be made between any two people. I'm quite certain one could compare Ghandi to Hitler in some way shape or form, but until one starts to do the terrible things that he has done, let's lay off the ridiculous comparisons? Thanks!
    You know we could also connect Kevin Bacon to Hitler.....should we fear Footloose 2?

  10. #30
    Running to Happiness
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    33,417
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: White House Launches Web Site to Battle Health Care 'Rumors'

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Vicchio doesn't care. He just wants it defeated because it's Obama's health care bill. A Republican could introduce a similar bill (not far-fetched if you understand the concessions given to the big drug companies in the current bill) and the far-right partisans would be singing its praise.

    They don't care what the bills says or discussing pros/cons point by point--they don't like it because Sean and Rush told them they're not supposed to like it.

    One of my favorite quotes from a town hall screamer: "Keep your big government hands off my medicare."

    Go, grandpa! Way to exercise your right to sound like an complete idiot.


    Actually, no Haz, I'm against BIG GOVERNMENT in our lives. I don't care if JESUS proposed it, I would be against it.

    I was against the Bail Outs, I thought McCain was an IDIOT for running back to DC to "help broker" them.

    You fail in your attempt to smear me.
    C.T.L.W. You figure it out
    I'm not happy Donald Trump won, however I am very very very happy Hillary Clinton lost.


Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •