Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: A fifth of European Union will be Muslim by 2050

  1. #11
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: A fifth of European Union will be Muslim by 2050

    Quote Originally Posted by sam_w View Post
    Were you ever told the story of the little boy who cried wolf? You should check out a library someday, I am sure you will find it there. On the other hand, you are a shining example of why some of us now believe, that in order to vote people must take a competency exam For if you really believe this, what you are now writing above, this is scary in my opinion. Scary because it borders on lunacy.
    formerroadie Yeahhhhhhhh.... ok. Illegals cannot vote in states. HAHA. I have to show proof of my residence to vote. Why wouldn't all the other people? Silly silly lies.

    Telling lies over and over will never make them true. It has been deemed illegal in many states to require proof of anything to vote in person and those who ACORN register vote by mail and never become citizens or even apply.
    Check the state with the most illegals who voted in the last election. That's California I know this for a fact because I have registered online ans voted for the last almost three years and not damn thing was checked. Stop making up things and acting like you know something when it is clear you're only trying to cover up for the massive numbers of illegals whe have been voting for years because people like you two put an end to actual voter verification in most states. Liberal Leftist lies and rules that no longer apply is all you've come up with so far.

  2. #12
    Educator sam_w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-09 @ 04:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    724

    Re: A fifth of European Union will be Muslim by 2050

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Telling lies over and over will never make them true. It has been deemed illegal in many states to require proof of anything to vote in person and those who ACORN register vote by mail and never become citizens or even apply.
    Check the state with the most illegals who voted in the last election. That's California I know this for a fact because I have registered online ans voted for the last almost three years and not damn thing was checked. Stop making up things and acting like you know something when it is clear you're only trying to cover up for the massive numbers of illegals whe have been voting for years because people like you two put an end to actual voter verification in most states. Liberal Leftist lies and rules that no longer apply is all you've come up with so far.
    You are correct, telling lies over and over will never make them true. So stop telling lies, it is that easy. Either you are woefully ignorant, easily manipulated, or shamelessly lying yourself.

    You also do not seem able to comprehend that when you continuously, and shamelessly lie, everything you say becomes suspect. Your story of never being asked for id in the last 3 years of voting? Are you even registered to vote?

  3. #13
    Student
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    northern ca.
    Last Seen
    01-25-10 @ 02:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    184

    Re: A fifth of European Union will be Muslim by 2050

    All you need is a phony drivers license and you have proof.

    Golly I'm sure no illegals have them,or high school or college students.

  4. #14
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,093

    Re: A fifth of European Union will be Muslim by 2050

    It is funny how the Telegraph does not provide any source material what so ever.

    Also, 29% of American's will be Latino by this time and Whites will be in the minority of the population..
    PeteEU

  5. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    12-15-09 @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    326

    Re: A fifth of European Union will be Muslim by 2050

    You guys have nothing to worry about since Islam is a Religion of Peaceô, and just because in every Muslim country in the world where kafir non-Muslims live today without exception they are horribly persecuted, harshly oppressed, and often killed with impunity, doesnít mean it will also happen in Europe as well.

    I mean just look at all what Muslims have to contribute to Euroloon society like honor killings, genital mutilation, institutionalized persecution of women, persecution of gays, riots against Israel, intense Jew hatred, bigotry against all non-Muslim kafirs, Islamic supremacism, restrictions on the freedom of speech, backwardness, incessant demands for Sharia, refusal to assimilate and integrate, massive rioting when their prophet is perceived to be insulted, subversion to remove all obstacles to the eventual imposition of Sharia, intimidation and threats of terrorism, and more and greater Islamic terrorist attacks.

    Donít worry because their contributions to Euroloon society will far outweigh their excess baggage. Lets all hail the glories of political correct multiculturalism run amuck.

    Finally, before someone inevitably accuses me of being a racist, please point out what if anything I said above isnít true and why it is wrong to mention it if it is true?

  6. #16
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: A fifth of European Union will be Muslim by 2050

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    It is funny how the Telegraph does not provide any source material what so ever.
    Indeed.
    Hence why i used the word 'if true'
    I doubt it but as long as it sells newspaper. Why would they care if it is true, tis also a right leaning paper.


  7. #17
    Sage
    Laila's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Seen
    04-28-17 @ 01:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    10,095

    Re: A fifth of European Union will be Muslim by 2050

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbeaux View Post
    Finally, before someone inevitably accuses me of being a racist, please point out what if anything I said above isnít true and why it is wrong to mention it if it is true?
    Get off my damn thread or bring something decent to the table instead of the same nonsense
    No need to call you racist when stupid suits you much better.


  8. #18
    Just Crazy Enough to Work
    Edify_Always_In_All_Ways's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Wilmington, DE
    Last Seen
    01-31-14 @ 03:03 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,299

    Re: A fifth of European Union will be Muslim by 2050

    In other news: 4/5 of the European Union will be non-Muslim by 2050. The vast majority of these will be Christian or secular.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korimyr the Rat
    Heh. Do you realize how many children I'd murder to be immortal and have an army of willing slaves?

  9. #19
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,093

    Re: A fifth of European Union will be Muslim by 2050

    Quote Originally Posted by Edify_Always_In_All_Ways View Post
    In other news: 4/5 of the European Union will be non-Muslim by 2050. The vast majority of these will be Christian or secular.
    I am getting the hell out of dodge then!
    PeteEU

  10. #20
    Sage
    Arcana XV's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Geneva, Switzerland and Rochester, NY
    Last Seen
    10-22-17 @ 10:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,412

    Re: A fifth of European Union will be Muslim by 2050

    The Russians are coming!! The Russians are coming!!

    Oh, wait...wrong decade. Sorry.
    "Yes, but are you a Protestant atheist or a Catholic atheist?".- Northern Irish joke

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •