Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 180

Thread: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

  1. #151
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    I find this post offensive, and grossly vulgar even for a Liberal and I can not understand why it is allowed to remain up.

    If it is removed, please remove this post with it.
    Caine is a liberal? I am sure he will be interested to know that.

  2. #152
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,720

    Re: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I disagree with the bill because of the money that it's going to cost me.
    Now THAT's an honest attack, and I agree with you 100 %.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  3. #153
    Guru
    tlmorg02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Louisville, Ky
    Last Seen
    07-23-15 @ 11:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,347

    Re: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

    Not sure if it has been mentioned yet, but:

    FACT CHECK: No 'death panel' in health care bill - Yahoo! News

    So essentially, we see that Palin, the great hope of the GOP, is still a retard, or liar, or both!

  4. #154
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

    Quote Originally Posted by sam_w View Post
    Of course he is "not familiar with the provision" he was talking about, because it does not exist.
    Right, because he doesn't actually know what's in the bill because it's over a thousand pages long. No need to repeat what I already said.

    The question was the bill would make "private medical insurance illegal..." which in fact does not exist...do you see that provision?

    Private health insurance not banned on page 16 of the House bill

    Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress)
    Nope, it's not in there...never said it was. You'd think Obama would know that it wasn't in there.

  5. #155
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Obama has a knack for not saying as many retarded things.
    Mmmkay.....the REALITY suggests that he IS just as retarded or perhaps even more considering the FACT that Palin is merely a former Governor and candidate for VP and Obama is the man that sits in the Oval Office; want some kool-aid to go along with your denial?

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjS7JuOcm6g"]YouTube - Obama Campaigns in 57 of 59 states[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMSB4A1iJD4"]YouTube - Very Best of Barack Hussein Obama: The President Is On Dope[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQK4sBVzg54&feature=related"]YouTube - Obama Cracking Jokes And Laughing About Serious Issues On 60 Minutes![/ame]

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vb0-FjPHvE&feature=related"]YouTube - The difference between Obama and Clinton[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQr9ezr8UeA&feature=related"]YouTube - Barack Obama on Marijuana Decriminalization (2004)[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7zhnctF4c&feature=related"]YouTube - Barack Obama thinks Austrian is a language[/ame]

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6kooz9eBgQ&feature=related"]YouTube - An Akward Moment With Obama and Hilary[/ame]

    But here is the defining moment of Obama's Presidency:

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRPcJ0QIh5o&feature=related"]YouTube - Barack Obama's Teleprompter Malfunction[/ame]

  6. #156
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Perhaps you might want to re-think your wording when you post. Just saying.
    But of course you again want to make the thread topic about me personally, which is essentially trolling, rather than stay on topic.

    Fascinating that someone of your stature on this forum must resort to such behavior don't you think?

  7. #157
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Me to Palin: Keep your cock-holster shut!

    Every time you open your mouth you make conservatism look bad.

    And this enhances the debate?

  8. #158
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    I find this post offensive, and grossly vulgar even for a Liberal and I can not understand why it is allowed to remain up.

    If it is removed, please remove this post with it.
    Im not a libereral.


    I just can't ****ing stand Palin opening her mouth and making conservatives look like backwoods hillbillies.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  9. #159
    Guru
    tlmorg02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Louisville, Ky
    Last Seen
    07-23-15 @ 11:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,347

    Re: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Im not a libereral.


    I just can't ****ing stand Palin opening her mouth and making conservatives look like backwoods hillbillies.
    Only poor conservatives look like backwoods hillbillies.

  10. #160
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura California
    Last Seen
    11-15-11 @ 11:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,706

    Re: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    The Swiss system is plagued by some of the same problems as the US system. Private insurance companies have way higher administrative costs and costs in general, pushing up prices.
    I am amused whenever I see an argument that attempts to claim that Governments don't have much higher administrative costs than Private companies of any type or that Governments don't push up the costs of everything in general.

    Please provide us with some credible evidence where this is the case.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •