Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 180

Thread: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

  1. #131
    Sage
    jfuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pacific Rim
    Last Seen
    01-20-12 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,631

    Re: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Nobody believes me(except other liberals) when I say that republicans are screwing themselves hard this year.
    If the democrats do not pass a strong health care reform bill through then it will be democrats that would be self screwing.

  2. #132
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

    Quote Originally Posted by jfuh View Post
    If the democrats do not pass a strong health care reform bill through then it will be democrats that would be self screwing.
    No matter what happens with health care, people are going to be pissed. That is a big part of why it needs to happen this year. No matter how good the plan, right wingers are going to hate it and do all they can to convince people it is bad. Democrats need to just live with the fact, ignore the republicans, and pass a worthwhile bill.

  3. #133
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,263

    Re: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

    Quote Originally Posted by jfuh View Post
    If the democrats do not pass a strong health care reform bill through then it will be democrats that would be self screwing.
    The Libbos are way more screwed with it, than they are without. It's just an observation, but how many more people are their up-n-arms against the bill compared to the number of people that were up-n-arms over the status quo. Common sense must prevail at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #134
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The same way that Stalin forced abortions in the Ukraine.
    Please do not use the souls of my ancestors for political purposes. What Russians and Stalin did in Ukraine was to murder 8 million Ukrainians through a created famine. While Russians and Stalin were nurdering Ukrainians via famine they (Russians and Stalin ) were selling grain on the world market.

    This was execution by hunger not abortion.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  5. #135
    Sage
    jfuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pacific Rim
    Last Seen
    01-20-12 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,631

    Re: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    No matter what happens with health care, people are going to be pissed. That is a big part of why it needs to happen this year. No matter how good the plan, right wingers are going to hate it and do all they can to convince people it is bad. Democrats need to just live with the fact, ignore the republicans, and pass a worthwhile bill.
    Rightwinger nutsos are irrelevant. They're going to object to anything and everything simply because they hate this president and they hate liberals. We are unpatriotic terrorist appeasers afterall.
    The problem is with democrats themselves in an attempt to "appease" these conservatives that will never ever in a quadrillion years ever support any democratic bill that has even the slightest bit of success.
    Democrats need to grow some balls and push forth with actual reform in the manner of single payer plan.

  6. #136
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,263

    Re: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

    Quote Originally Posted by jfuh View Post
    Rightwinger nutsos are irrelevant. They're going to object to anything and everything simply because they hate this president and they hate liberals. We are unpatriotic terrorist appeasers afterall.
    The problem is with democrats themselves in an attempt to "appease" these conservatives that will never ever in a quadrillion years ever support any democratic bill that has even the slightest bit of success.
    Democrats need to grow some balls and push forth with actual reform in the manner of single payer plan.
    I disagree with the bill because of the money that it's going to cost me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #137
    Sage
    jfuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pacific Rim
    Last Seen
    01-20-12 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,631

    Re: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    The Libbos are way more screwed with it, than they are without. It's just an observation, but how many more people are their up-n-arms against the bill compared to the number of people that were up-n-arms over the status quo. Common sense must prevail at some point.
    Who's against the bill other than the right wing fanatics or those who are ignorant and just sheepishly move with the crowd?
    As for those against the status quo?
    Poll: The Politics Of Health Care - CBS News

  8. #138
    Sage
    jfuh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Pacific Rim
    Last Seen
    01-20-12 @ 09:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    16,631

    Re: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I disagree with the bill because of the money that it's going to cost me.
    That's a legitimate argument to be made. Now then the question is what is it going to cost you?

  9. #139
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,263

    Re: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

    Quote Originally Posted by F107HyperSabr View Post
    Please do not use the souls of my ancestors for political purposes. What Russians and Stalin did in Ukraine was to murder 8 million Ukrainians through a created famine. While Russians and Stalin were nurdering Ukrainians via famine they (Russians and Stalin ) were selling grain on the world market.

    This was execution by hunger not abortion.

    It was extermination. Extermination by forced abortion, gas chambers, famine, it's all the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  10. #140
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,263

    Re: Palin says Obama's health care plan is 'evil'

    Quote Originally Posted by jfuh View Post
    That's a legitimate argument to be made. Now then the question is what is it going to cost you?
    $14,000+ annually and that's way too goddamn much in this economy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •