Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 172

Thread: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

  1. #51
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    Since when do forum rules allow you to just spout "you lied" whenever you feel like it? You have repeatedly demonstrated yourself to be partisan, ignoring of the facts, and blind to evidence that challenges your opinions.
    Prove your claim of misrepresentation. Show me how I "lied", or else apologize.



    Prove your claim and I'll apologize, and donate $100 bucks to the forum.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  2. #52
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 01:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    I'm not anti-corporation. There are places were they legitimately exist. Healthcare is just not one of them.
    How do you figure that people who work for compensation in healthcare aren't legitimately in business, what is your criteria for private versus public since obviously you have a differing opinion than the constitution of the United States. Face it, healthcare is a business.
    Anyone with even a measure of common sense can tell you that there is something inherently flawed with "For-profit" healthcare corporations.
    Bull****, it's a service like anything else.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  3. #53
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 08:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    I have seen one or two stories saying that a couple of people are paid lobbyists.

    That does not encompass the whole of the people who are against this.
    I am not a paid lobbyist, yet I am against it and I use clear cut researched facts.
    But do you show up at town hall meetings and yell so that no dialogue is possible? Those are the people I am speaking of, they are paid, bused in, and trained to disrupt gatherings which are the very fabric of democracy. They do not attempt to participate in these meetings, their goal is to shut them down. Are you saying you support this activity and deny that it is contrived?

  4. #54
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,229

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Prove your claim and I'll apologize, and donate $100 bucks to the forum.

    I'll do the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  5. #55
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    I'll do the same.



    That's 200 bucks and 2 apologies if you can prove your claim will.


    So what say you?


    You made this statemen of fact. Not as opinion as one claimed but as of fact.

    If you prove it, I will apologize for calling it a lie and donate $100 to the forum. apdst will do the same:


    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    You do realize this "groundswell" is phony, the "grass roots activists" paid for and bused in, the same ones being bused all around the country.You do realize this entire charade is paid for by billionaire rightwing activists and coordinated through the Republican party. Of course you realize that, you are just playing your part in the circus. "Seems a ground swell has started"....bullcrap.
    Last edited by ReverendHellh0und; 08-06-09 at 02:11 PM.
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

  6. #56
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 08:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I guess you missed that. Again, I wont be responding to your baiting.
    I definitely missed it.

    But then, I think you missed who it was actually being directed at.

  7. #57
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 08:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Prove your claim and I'll apologize, and donate $100 bucks to the forum.
    If you say I lied, it is on you to prove it. Otherwise you are flaming and baiting.

    You want proof? Let's start with this. Watch this report and tell me where it is factually incorrect.
    [ame]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#32307452[/ame]

  8. #58
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 01:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    But do you show up at town hall meetings and yell so that no dialogue is possible? Those are the people I am speaking of, they are paid, bused in, and trained to disrupt gatherings which are the very fabric of democracy. They do not attempt to participate in these meetings, their goal is to shut them down. Are you saying you support this activity and deny that it is contrived?
    I think that a great many of these individuals are upset, as I am, because of the great amount of deceit that is used in presenting the case for some sort of government health care.

    I will concede that some conservative talk show hosts go to extremes to rally their supporters but I do not believe that the majority of these people are paid by the insurance lobby.

    You have to remember though that both sides do this and they do it with great regularity.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  9. #59
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    85,229

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Rachael Maddow is your proof?!?!?

    She patronizes the American people and that's your proof? Say it ain't so, Joe!
    Last edited by apdst; 08-06-09 at 02:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by americanwoman View Post
    So there is absolutely no evidence this woman, whom you called a slut, did this but you are ready to take someone's word as evidence. Guess you don't think witch hunts have to end when it's going after the certain people.

  10. #60
    Sage
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    I love your hate.
    Last Seen
    05-21-18 @ 01:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    79,753

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    If you say I lied, it is on you to prove it. Otherwise you are flaming and baiting.

    You want proof? Let's start with this. Watch this report and tell me where it is factually incorrect.
    Rachel Maddow Show



    Obama does the gay sex and smokes crack. Prove I am lying or its true...
    You should try to remember, ideas are conveyed by researching information, vetting sources, and confirming said information. Not by regurgitating talking points given to you by your "news" station.
    Don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful, but hate me all the more.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •