Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 172

Thread: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

  1. #41
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    [quote]
    Quote Originally Posted by sam_w View Post
    Yes condescension, that is all I have left when dealing with Conservatives who shamelessly lie, lie, and lie. It is all you people do is lie. Well that and get all emotionally fearful of anything different, but that is another story.
    No, it's all you have left because your flawed arguments have been beaten, I wouldn't expect you to see it though.
    Don't even give me that damn "It's not in the Constitution". You know what, there is a whole hell of a lot of things NOT in the Constitution. Do you really want to go down that road? Why hasn't Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, blah blah blah all been ruled un-Constitutional?
    There you go folks, he doesn't care if we further violate the law, as long as he gets his way.
    UHC? Bingo...another dishonesty from a Conservative. God you people are good at that. UHC? I will give you a minute to think this one through, do you really want to make this dishonest claim?
    You might want to be careful about slander, I'm starting to dislike you and have no problem reporting you for calling me a liar.
    p.s. Mr. Civics who submits the budget to Congress? Who has the proposals? And who between 1980-1988 submitted budgets greater than Congress wanted to approve?
    Presidents may submit budgets, congress has final approval, whatever is signed is a legal budget, what's your point other than trying to change the subject away from your lack of basic government protocol.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  2. #42
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I attacked thier arguments as lies, I do not call people names. Now so you don't look like your aruments are whiningly hypocritical, I expect you to go after sam_w with the same moxy...


    Get your game on friend!
    how is an opinion a lie again?

    calling people trolls, liars, or saying they are whining is a form of a personal attack.

  3. #43
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,129

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    So everyone that supports UHC are just useful idiots of the lobbyists as well.

    So what's the point in singling one out over the other?

    I've never said that anyone is an idiot...those who support UHC or those who oppose it.

    I do think that both sides need to be mindful that the debate is usually centered and controlled by lobbyists on each side.

    Personally, I agree with UHC, because I think it is absolutely absurd to base a healthcare system on "for-profit" corporations. These corporations are not altruistic and in it to help people. They exist to make a profit for themselves and their shareholders. They don't make a profit if they are providing all the healthcare that their customers need. They make a profit by rationing healthcare and denying coverage where they can.
    That's just simple logic.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  4. #44
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,407

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    how is an opinion a lie again?

    calling people trolls, liars, or saying they are whining is a form of a personal attack.



    I will be following Zyphs warning, and not responding to your baiting.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #45
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    I've never said that anyone is an idiot...those who support UHC or those who oppose it.

    I do think that both sides need to be mindful that the debate is usually centered and controlled by lobbyists on each side.

    Personally, I agree with UHC, because I think it is absolutely absurd to base a healthcare system on "for-profit" corporations. These corporations are not altruistic and in it to help people. They exist to make a profit for themselves and their shareholders. They don't make a profit if they are providing all the healthcare that their customers need. They make a profit by rationing healthcare and denying coverage where they can.
    That's just simple logic.
    who paid you to write that?

  6. #46
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,319

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    You are pretending this "groundswell" of hysterical activists is a genuine grass roots movement? Okay fine. I don't have the time or resources to gather the proof you would need, and suspect it wouldn't matter anyway.
    Just admit that you can't prove it and that it's only your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    09-22-10 @ 04:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    11,430

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke[MaxX] View Post
    At the same time, Republicans are going to change the system so much that there's no point in implementing the system.
    Excellent idea. It ain't broke, so don't fix it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke[MaxX] View Post
    Under what grounds would Republicans accept a government health care plan?
    Hopefully none, since nationalized medicine is the wrong thing to do.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke[MaxX] View Post
    Conservatives don't even try to compromise.
    'Bout ****in' time they started standing up for America.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke[MaxX] View Post
    They say "you have to do this, because if you don't- you're wrong and you'll destroy America."
    Ah, the wonderful sound of truth in the morning.

    Give us more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke[MaxX] View Post
    Then they turn the other way when some lunatic kills one of those "America destroyers."
    The Messiah was shot? Some other Democrat? When did this happen?

  8. #48
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I called his argument a lie because it is... Sorry that makes you sad panda.


    Are you really going to start with me again? Over will's misrepresentations of facts?
    Since when do forum rules allow you to just spout "you lied" whenever you feel like it? You have repeatedly demonstrated yourself to be partisan, ignoring of the facts, and blind to evidence that challenges your opinions.
    Prove your claim of misrepresentation. Show me how I "lied", or else apologize.

  9. #49
    cookies crumble
    ARealConservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    04-21-17 @ 09:41 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    14,518

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I will be following Zyphs warning, and not responding to your baiting.
    I'm not baiting, I'm stating my opinion.

    When you go around saying people are trolling, you are calling them trolls.

    When you go around and define their reply as whining, you are calling them a whiner.

    Same with saying people are lying. That is calling them a liar.

    I'm not sure where/how you were warned, I certainly didn't report squat. I'm just explaining how I feel about your presence on these threads.

  10. #50
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,407

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by ARealConservative View Post
    I'm not baiting, I'm stating my opinion.

    When you go around saying people are trolling, you are calling them trolls.

    When you go around and define their reply as whining, you are calling them a whiner.

    Same with saying people are lying. That is calling them a liar.

    I'm not sure where/how you were warned, I certainly didn't report squat. I'm just explaining how I feel about your presence on these threads.


    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Moderator's Warning:
    Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health planCut the baiting out, now


    I guess you missed that. Again, I wont be responding to your baiting.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •