Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 172

Thread: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

  1. #101
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    It is you who are in the corner. You are a hypocrite and have not responded to my question. So you agree the report cited is accurate in its entirety?



    Calling me a hypocite is against forum rules.


    The bet is what it is, changing it to a wild goose chase about some dumb video hit piece is not the issue.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #102
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    Nobody "moved the goal posts" and I haven't seen a single argument against the facts in the MSNBC report. You are to be commended for running to the support of your Freeper friends, and I see they all thanked you for it, but your mod status doesn't make up for the fact that you are misinformed and ignorant of the truth regarding this "groundswell" of activism.
    So the report wasn't to prove your statement below?

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell
    You do realize this entire charade is paid for by billionaire rightwing activists and coordinated through the Republican party.
    Great! Then could you please provide PROOF for your above statement or recant it?

  3. #103
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    I don't know what you are talking about. Provide a link.


    Labor Gets Involved In Town-Halls - The Atlantic Politics Channel



    I expect you, sam, former, and Devil505, to attack them with the same vigor as this unlike your claims are true.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #104
    Klattu Verata Nicto
    LaMidRighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Louisiana
    Last Seen
    07-21-17 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    30,534

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Labor Gets Involved In Town-Halls - The Atlantic Politics Channel



    I expect you, sam, former, and Devil505, to attack them with the same vigor as this unlike your claims are true.
    That would be like expecting a zombie rampage ala the George A. Romero movies, aint gonna happen from that side.
    Neither side in an argument can find the truth when both make an absolute claim on it.

    LMR

  5. #105
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    So the report wasn't to prove your statement below?



    Great! Then could you please provide PROOF for your above statement or recant it?
    If any part of my statement conflicted with the MSNBC report, I defer to their reporting. Now please cite which facts in the report you consider to be untrue.

  6. #106
    Professor
    WillRockwell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    07-10-10 @ 09:48 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,950

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Calling me a hypocite is against forum rules.
    But calling me a liar is not? Are these some special rules you worked up with your Freeper Mod friends?

  7. #107
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    If any part of my statement conflicted with the MSNBC report, I defer to their reporting. Now please cite which facts in the report you consider to be untrue.
    Soon as I get home to watch I will. From this point I've been simply assuming what one of your liberal compatriots in this thread stated was in the report and been going from there. But as I said, my issue was not necessarily with the report....I fully believe that there are PACs behind many of these protests...but with your initial statement that the ENTIRE thing is being financed by rich republicans and being coordinated by the RNC.

    However a few things...

    1. Glad to know next time someone posts a WND or FreeRepublic story i shoudln't see you complaining about the soruce but instead speaking exactly what it is in the report you believe is untrue.

    2. Do you have issues with the exact same kind of things happening when Code Pink, MoveOn.Org, La Raza, and President Obama himself also help to fund and/or organize protests for or against certain action?

  8. #108
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    fyi Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    If you refuse to watch the report and comment on it point by point, then don't pretend to have a knowledgeable opinion. Rachel Maddow does not make stuff up, the report is a solid piece of journalism, which proves the charge I made that the "groundswell" movement is a charade, financed by rightwing billionaires and organized by Republicans. I have proven Hellhound and you to be liars, and ask you now to make good on your promise to donate $100 each to the forum. If you refuse it proves you are both liars and hypocrites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
    Main Entry: fact
    Pronunciation: \ˈfakt\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Latin factum, from neuter of factus, past participle of facere
    Date: 15th century

    1: a thing done: as a obsolete : feat b: crime <accessory after the fact> c archaic : action
    2archaic : performance, doing
    3: the quality of being actual : actuality <a question of fact hinges on evidence>
    4 a: something that has actual existence <space exploration is now a fact> b: an actual occurrence <prove the fact of damage>
    5: a piece of information presented as having objective reality
    in fact : in truth
    Quote Originally Posted by Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary
    Main Entry: opin·ion
    Pronunciation: \ə-ˈpin-yən\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin opinion-, opinio, from opinari
    Date: 14th century

    1 a: a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter b: approval, esteem
    2 a: belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge b: a generally held view
    3 a: a formal expression of judgment or advice by an expert b: the formal expression (as by a judge, court, or referee) of the legal reasons and principles upon which a legal decision is based
    opin·ioned \-yənd\ adjective
    Hope this helps.

  9. #109
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    But calling me a liar is not? Are these some special rules you worked up with your Freeper Mod friends?




    I never called you a liar, I said your argument was a lie. a misrepresentation a dishonest contribution. I refrain form attacking the person upstairs....


    Who are my mod freeper friends?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #110
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Ark. crowd mocks lawmakers over Obama health plan

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post

    2. Do you have issues with the exact same kind of things happening when Code Pink, MoveOn.Org, La Raza, and President Obama himself also help to fund and/or organize protests for or against certain action?



    Ive been asking this of several of our left wing friends all day. thus far, silence.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •