Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 74

Thread: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

  1. #61
    Fool & Troll Handler
    MC.no.spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Seen
    08-26-17 @ 02:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Understand, but your implications routinely seem to be that its because they're HOMOSEXUAL...which seems to be completely and utterly unproven and specious at best.
    I'm simply pointing out that the gay community has a higher percentage of sexual deviancy than the heterosexual community. The common denominator is that they are homosexual.


    That said, again, you generally have been implying that its happening to the "Gay community" because they're "Gay". However, you even acknowledge, if this was readily available to heterosexual males it'd likely be happening just as often. Notice that there is a consistent variable in this and its the term "male" not homosexual.
    I think it's an interesting angle and a good point, but the fact remains that this sort of thing is at a much higher level of extremity than say a strip club.

    Again, are these from 20 and 30 year old studies and statistics? Furthermore, again, you seem to be continuing to attempt to imply this is due to the fact they're gay...however could it not be the suicide rates were up back during your decades old studies because at that point it was hugely more negative of a stereotype, greatly increasing the stress over years of a persons life, than it is now...and now its still not great. Would the suicides in that case, if that was the reason for it (Which is as likely as your implication), not be a symptom of the straight community rather than the Gay Community to use your terms?
    I think it's interesting that no current statistics are easily available via a google search showing one way or the other. It's almost as if it was considered bigotry to even do that kind of survey. I don't know. I couldn't find recent statistics. I think there may be suicide statistics still showing this, but it's sort of off the main point of sexual behavior. As for the causes, that would be interesting to analyze what their notes (if any) said to see what the trouble was, and tabulate the reasons. I doubt that's been done.


    No, its not. The majority of the gay community does not engage in sexual assault, no matter how much you keep trying to twist it to that. You're trying to equate gay guys banging each other in one night stands to someone illegally forcing someone to have sex with them and acting like they're in the same league. They're not, its disgusting of you to attempt to do it, and the questions of potential bigotry or homophobia when you are attempting to connect such things are dead on reasonable.

    Well now you are putting up a straw man, as I didn't say that. I mean, what is the problem with observing ANY group and noticing tendencies one way or another? It's just what I've seen. What was symbolic to me is that there is sexual deviancy throughout the gay community. Perhaps this was a semantic issue, as I'm not saying that the gay community has a majority of rapists within it.


    If he was caught having indiscriminate random sex at a rest stop and you wanted to say that its a bit symbolic of the gay community I'd have a bit less of an issue with it. But you're trying to equate rape to being symbolic to the community, which is utter bull****.
    I'm not trying to equate that. I think there is a lot of sexual deviancy in the gay community, more than in other communities. That's what I'm saying.

    If I or someone else comes across current statistics, instead of ones over a decade old, they can be posted to show if I am incorrect, or not. It's just what my life experiences have shown me. I've seen nothing in this thread to make me think differently. I've seen a lot of ad hom and tirades because of the sensitivity of the subject, but it doesn't change what I've observed to be true.
    "Everyone has his axe to grind - his favorite fiction to pimp. We live in a world of hustlers and clowns."
    ~ Bob Somerby

  2. #62
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Westboro Baptist Church Home Page...a credible research outlet.
    LOL

  3. #63
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    Do you have a link for the cut and paste?
    So Mr. MC you still have no source

  4. #64
    Fool & Troll Handler
    MC.no.spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Seen
    08-26-17 @ 02:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Why? What's the point?

    Are really curious about the most recent studies/research in the relevant areas of social science and pediatrics concerning homosexuality? Do you really want to know how pediatricians can now identify homosexual behavior traits in young children?

    Does that type of article really interest you? Because, honestly, you strike me as someone who is content to only know what you already know.

    If you are really curious and interested in getting better informed, I'll PM you some links to current theories on sexual preference being a function of genetics, brain development, and several prenatal factors.

    Like any hard-wired personality or physical trait, there are degrees. Some left-handed people can be taught to write with their right hand, some can not. A person who 'converts' from homosexuality to heterosexuality may be bisexual, or, more likely a very unhappy and repressed person.

    You're stating it as a fact in the other post and now concede they are theories. Well, I have theories, too. And have seen homosexuals go straight because they came out of the false personality they were being and became more themselves. That false personality can indeed be with the person from birth. But it also can be adopted mid their life.
    "Everyone has his axe to grind - his favorite fiction to pimp. We live in a world of hustlers and clowns."
    ~ Bob Somerby

  5. #65
    Fool & Troll Handler
    MC.no.spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Seen
    08-26-17 @ 02:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    So Mr. MC you still have no source
    I got it off dailykos.com
    "Everyone has his axe to grind - his favorite fiction to pimp. We live in a world of hustlers and clowns."
    ~ Bob Somerby

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    What's wrong with sexual immorality, anyways?
    Truly. An underrated concept, in my opinion. I feel sorry for those who aren't getting their fair share.

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by MC.no.spin View Post
    You're stating it as a fact in the other post and now concede they are theories. Well, I have theories, too.
    I have a theory:

    Men who spend hours obsessing about where other men put their penises might be gay.

  8. #68
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by MC.no.spin View Post
    You're stating it as a fact in the other post and now concede they are theories. Well, I have theories, too. And have seen homosexuals go straight because they came out of the false personality they were being and became more themselves. That false personality can indeed be with the person from birth. But it also can be adopted mid their life.
    Where did you get your medical and/or social science degree?

    You can have all theories you like, but credibility and relevance... that's another matter.

    My current beliefs are based on a combination of reading up on currently held theories and anecdotal evidence through friends and family members.

    I state them as facts because among educated people, it is a commonly held belief that sexual orientation is a hard-wired personality trait. Perhaps in the future, scientific research may indicated otherwise.

  9. #69
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by MC.no.spin View Post
    The Statistics on Homosexuality and its Effects

    Some statistics about the Homosexual lifestyle:

    * One study reports 70% of homosexuals admitting to having sex only one time with over 50% of their partners (3)
    * One study reports that the average homosexual has between 20 and 106 partners per year (6). The average heterosexual has 8 partners in a lifetime
    * Many homosexual sexual encounters occur while drunk, high on drugs, or in an orgy setting (7)
    * Many homosexuals don't pay heed to warnings of their lifestyles: "Knowledge of health guidelines was quite high, but this knowledge had no relation to sexual behavior" (16)
    * Homosexuals got homosexuality removed from the list of mental illnesses in the early 70s by storming the annual American Psychiatric Association (APA) conference on successive years. "Guerrilla theater tactics and more straight-forward shouting matches characterized their presence" (2). Since homosexuality has been removed from the APA list of mental illnesses, so has pedophilia (except when the adult feels "subjective distress") (27)
    * Homosexuals account for 3-4% of all gonorrhea cases, 60% of all syphilis cases, and 17% of all hospital admissions (other than for STDs) in the United States (5). They make up only 1-2% of the population
    * Homosexuals live unhealthy lifestyles, and have historically accounted for the bulk of syphilis, gonorrhea, Hepatitis B, the "gay bowel syndrome" (which attacks the intestinal tract), tuberculosis and cytomegalovirus (27)
    * 73% of psychiatrists say homosexuals are less happy than the average person, and of those psychiatrists, 70% say that the unhappiness is NOT due to social stigmatization (13)
    * 25-33% of homosexuals and lesbians are alcoholics (11)
    * Of homosexuals questioned in one study reports that 43% admit to 500 or more partners in a lifetime, 28% admit to 1000 or more in a lifetime, and of these people, 79% say that half of those partners are total strangers, and 70% of those sexual contacts are one night stands (or, as one homosexual admits in the film "The Castro", one minute stands) (3). Also, it is a favorite past-time of many homosexuals to go to "cruisy areas" and have anonymous sex
    * 78% of homosexuals are affected by STDs (20)
    * Judge John Martaugh, chief magistrate of the New York City Criminal Court has said, "Homosexuals account for half the murders in large cities" (10)
    * Captain William Riddle of the Los Angeles Police says, "30,000 sexually abused children in Los Angeles were victims of homosexuals" (10)
    * 50% of suicides can be attributed to homosexuals (10)
    * Dr. Daniel Capron, a practicing psychiatrist, says, "Homosexuality by definition is not healthy and wholesome. The homosexual person, at best, will be unhappier and more unfulfilled than the sexually normal person" (10). For other psychiatrists who believe that homosexuality is wrong, please see National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality
    * It takes approximately $300,000 to take care of each AIDS victim, so thanks to the promiscuous lifestyle of homosexuals, medical insurance rates have been skyrocketing for all of us(10)
    * Homosexuals were responsible for spreading AIDS in the United States, and then raised up violent groups like Act Up and Ground Zero to complain about it. Even today, homosexuals account for well over 50% of the AIDS cases in the United States, which is quite a large number considering that they account for only 1-2% of the population
    * Homosexuals account for a disproportionate number of hepatitis cases: 70-80% in San Francisco, 29% in Denver, 66% in New York City, 56% in Toronto, 42% in Montreal, and 26% in Melbourne (8)
    * 37% of homosexuals engage in sadomasochism, which accounts for many accidental deaths. In San Francisco, classes were held to teach homosexuals how to not kill their partners during sadomasochism (8)
    * 41% of homosexuals say they have had sex with strangers in public restrooms, 60% say they have had sex with strangers in bathhouses, and 64% of these encounters have involved the use of illegal drugs (8)
    * Depending on the city, 39-59% of homosexuals are infected with intestinal parasites like worms, flukes and amoebae, which is common in filthy third world countries (8)
    * The median age of death of homosexuals is 42 (only 9% live past age 65). This drops to 39 if the cause of death is AIDS. The median age of death of a married heterosexual man is 75 (8)
    * The median age of death of lesbians is 45 (only 24% live past age 65). The median age of death of a married heterosexual woman is 79 (8)
    * Homosexuals are 100 times more likely to be murdered (usually by another homosexual) than the average person, 25 times more likely to commit suicide, and 19 times more likely to die in a traffic accident (8)
    * 21% of lesbians die of murder, suicide or traffic accident, which is at a rate of 534 times higher than the number of white heterosexual females aged 25-44 who die of these things(8)
    * 50% of the calls to a hotline to report "queer bashing" involved domestic violence (i.e., homosexuals beating up other homosexuals) (18)
    * About 50% of the women on death row are lesbians (12).

    Homosexuals prey on children.

    * 33% of homosexuals ADMIT to minor/adult sex (7)
    * There is a notable homosexual group, consisting of thousands of members, known as the North American Man and Boy Love Association ( NAMBLA). This is a child molesting homosexual group whose cry is "SEX BEFORE 8 BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE." This group can be seen marching in most major homosexual parades across the United States
    * Homosexuals commit more than 33% of all reported child molestations in the United States, which, assuming homosexuals make up 2% of the population, means that 1 in 20 homosexuals is a child molestor, while 1 in 490 heterosexuals is a child molestor (19)
    * 73% of all homosexuals have had sex with boys under 19 years of age (9)
    * Many homosexuals admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and boys is at the foundation of homosexuality" (22)
    * Because homosexuals can't reproduce naturally, they resort to recruiting children. Homosexuals can be heard chanting "TEN PERCENT IS NOT ENOUGH, RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT" in their homosexual parades. A group called the "Lesbian Avengers" prides itself on trying to recruit young girls. They print "WE RECRUIT" on their literature. Some other homosexuals aren't as overt about this, but rather try to infiltrate society and get into positions where they will have access to the malleable minds of young children (e.g., the clergy, teachers, Boy Scout leaders, etc.) (8). See the DC Lesbian Avengers web page, and DC Lesbian Avengers Press Release, where they threaten to recruit little boys and girls. Also, see AFA Action Alert.

    The homosexual agenda.

    * The homosexual agenda includes desensitizing the public: "The first order of business is desensitization of the American public concerning gays and gay rights.....To desensitize the public is to help it view homosexuality with indifference instead of with keen emotion. Ideally, we would have straights register differences in sexual preferences the way they register different tastes for ice cream or sports games....At least in the beginning, we are seeking public desensitization and nothing more. We do not need and cannot expect a full 'appreciation' or 'understanding' of homosexuality from the average American. You can forget about trying to persuade the masses that homosexuality is a good thing. But if only you can get them to think that it is just another thing...then your battle for legal and social rights is virtually won" (25)
    * Part of the homosexual agenda is to get the public to affirm their filthy lifestyle, as one homosexual admitted in the October 1987 homosexual rally on Washington: "We are no longer seeking just a right to privacy and a protection from wrong. We also have a right -- as heterosexual Americans already have -- to see government and society affirm our lives" (27)

    REFERENCES

    (1) Advocate, 1985
    (2) Bayer, R. Homosexuality and American Psychiatry
    (3) Bell, A. and Weinberg, M. Homosexualities: a Study of Diversity Among Men and Women. New York: Simon & Schuster, 1978
    (4) Cameron et. al. ISIS National Random Sexuality Survey. Nebraska Med. Journal, 1985, 70, pp. 292-299
    (5) "Changes in Sexual Behavior and Incidence of Gonorrhea." Lancet, April 25, 1987
    (6) Corey, L. and Holmes, K. "Sexual Transmission of Hepatitis A in Homosexual Men." New England J. Med., 1980, pp. 435-38
    (7) Family Research Institute, Lincoln, NE
    (8) Fields, Dr. E. "Is Homosexual Activity Normal?" Marietta, GA
    (9) Jay and Young. The Gay Report. Summit Books, 1979, p. 275
    (10) Kaifetz, J. "Homosexual Rights Are Concern for Some," Post-Tribune, 18 December 1992
    (11) Kus, R. "Alcoholics Anonymous and Gay America." Medical Journal of Homosexuality, 1987, 14(2), p. 254
    (12) Lesbian News, January 1994
    (13) Lief, H. Sexual Survey Number 4: Current Thinking on Homosexuality, Medical Aspects of Human Sexuality, 1977, pp. 110-11
    (14) Manlight, G. et. al. "Chronic Immune Stimulation By Sperm Alloantigens." J. American Med. Assn., 1984, 251(2), pp. 237-438
    (15) Morton-Hunt Study for Playboy (16) MsKusick, L. et. al. "AIDS and Sexual Behavior Reported By Gay Men in San Francisco." Am. J. Pub. Health, 1985, 75, pp. 493-96
    (17) Newsweek, February 1993
    (18) Newsweek, 4 October 1993
    (19) Psychological Reports, 1986, 58, pp. 327-37
    (20) Rueda, E. "The Homosexual Network." Old Greenwich, Conn., The Devin Adair Company, 1982, p. 53
    (21) San Francisco AIDS Foundation, "Can We Talk." (22) San Francisco Sentinel, 27 March 1992
    (23) Science Magazine, 18 July 1993, p. 322
    (24) Statistical Abstract of the U.S., 1990
    (25) "The Overhauling of Straight America." Guide Magazine. November, 1987
    (26) United States Census Bureau (27) United States Congressional Record, June 29, 1989
    (28) University of Chicago's Nation Research Corp
    (29) Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders Fourth Edition, American Psychiatric Association, 1994.
    An impressive list of misinformation, misrepresentation, and inaccuracy. Some of it I've seen before...and usually laugh at the idiocy of it. More in one post than is usually in an entire thread. Good job.
    Last edited by CaptainCourtesy; 08-06-09 at 02:27 AM.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  10. #70
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:32 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,802

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by MC.no.spin View Post
    Please enlighten me with hard evidence that this is a "hard-wired personality trait" and how this explains why some homosexuals happily go straight later on.

    Thanks in advance.
    They don't. They may alter their behavior, but sexual behavior and sexual orienation are not necessarily the same.

    And I'd love to know what happened to you, Spin. Last time you were here you had dropped the closed-minded bias routine.
    Last edited by CaptainCourtesy; 08-06-09 at 02:28 AM.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •