Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 74

Thread: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by MC.no.spin View Post
    symbolic
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by MC.no.spin View Post
    My point was made in the first post. That such sexual immorality is symbolic of the community.
    Prove it. What percentage of gay men blackmail other men on the basis of illegal immigration status?

  3. #23
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by MC.no.spin View Post
    My point was made in the first post. That such sexual immorality is symbolic of the community.
    What community Florida?

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by MC.no.spin View Post
    Try getting a sense of humor. Good luck with that.
    Oh, your remarks were intended to be humorous in nature?

    They were.

    Just not, perhaps, in the way that you meant them to be.

  5. #25
    Fool & Troll Handler
    MC.no.spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Seen
    08-26-17 @ 02:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
    Let me help you:

    something visible that by association or convention represents something else that is invisible; "the eagle is a symbol of the United States"

    WordNet Search - 3.0
    "Everyone has his axe to grind - his favorite fiction to pimp. We live in a world of hustlers and clowns."
    ~ Bob Somerby

  6. #26
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,990

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by MC.no.spin View Post
    Regarding:
    "This is not an act that necessarily impacts the gay community," said Michael Rajner, a local gay rights activist who lives in Pompano Beach. "This is an act of an individual, not a community." - Actually it is symbolic of the community. Perhaps that's why he needed to make the statement.
    Alright, giving the benefit of the doubt that you didn't revert back to your earlier self during your absence here, so I'll ask a simple question and request.

    Please clarify what you mean in the bold. Symbolic of what, specifically? You say "sexual immorality" later in this thread. What exactly do you mean by this. People are jumping off the handle on you, but that is partially to be expected because you're speaking in very, very, very vague terms. How about being a bit more specific so instead of having to GUESS what you mean we can actually read it?

  7. #27
    Fool & Troll Handler
    MC.no.spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Seen
    08-26-17 @ 02:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Alright, giving the benefit of the doubt that you didn't revert back to your earlier self during your absence here, so I'll ask a simple question and request.

    Please clarify what you mean in the bold. Symbolic of what, specifically? You say "sexual immorality" later in this thread. What exactly do you mean by this. People are jumping off the handle on you, but that is partially to be expected because you're speaking in very, very, very vague terms. How about being a bit more specific so instead of having to GUESS what you mean we can actually read it?

    I just mean that the gay community is full of sexual immorality. People who are promiscuous, sex crazed, perverted, and dripping in lust.

    All of them? No. But a significant percentage, yes.
    "Everyone has his axe to grind - his favorite fiction to pimp. We live in a world of hustlers and clowns."
    ~ Bob Somerby

  8. #28
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,751

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by MC.no.spin View Post
    I just mean that the gay community is full of sexual immorality. People who are promiscuous, sex crazed, perverted, and dripping in lust.

    All of them? No. But a significant percentage, yes.
    So is the Catholic Church, the government, the evangelist movement, the Senate, and just about everything else. Why single out only the gay community?

    Judge not, lest ye be judged.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  9. #29
    Fool & Troll Handler
    MC.no.spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Seen
    08-26-17 @ 02:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    So is the Catholic Church, the government, the evangelist movement, the Senate, and just about everything else. Why single out only the gay community?

    Judge not, lest ye be judged.

    It's true. I just felt like expressing my disagreement with the guy's statement that it is not symbolic of the gay community.
    "Everyone has his axe to grind - his favorite fiction to pimp. We live in a world of hustlers and clowns."
    ~ Bob Somerby

  10. #30
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by MC.no.spin View Post
    I just mean that the gay community is full of sexual immorality. People who are promiscuous, sex crazed, perverted, and dripping in lust.

    All of them? No. But a significant percentage, yes.
    That could be said about any community.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •