Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 74

Thread: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

  1. #11
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    His name sounds German. I think this is a German issue.
    Nah it is the goatee thing

  2. #12
    Fool & Troll Handler
    MC.no.spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Seen
    08-26-17 @ 02:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Really. Prove that gay men routinely blackmail other men into sex based upon illegal immigration status.
    And where did I state that?

    You realize, of course, that this comment says more about your own homophobia than it ever will about gay men?

    Oh, wait. That would require self-awareness.
    Actually, your comment says more about how the moment anyone suggests there are imperfections in the gay community one is immediately labeled a homophobe.
    "Everyone has his axe to grind - his favorite fiction to pimp. We live in a world of hustlers and clowns."
    ~ Bob Somerby

  3. #13
    Sage
    PeteEU's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Denmark
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    29,090

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I've only been blackmailed into sex from a gay man based on my natural-born citizen status.
    Oh are you a black-white muslim/christian AL-Q sleeper agent running the US for Binladen, Saddam and the Iranian Mullahs?
    PeteEU

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    MC.Spin: And where did I state that?
    Quote Originally Posted by MC.no.spin View Post
    "This is an act of an individual, not a community." - Actually it is symbolic of the community.
    Your words. Want a do-over?

  5. #15
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by MC.no.spin View Post
    Actually, your comment says more about how the moment anyone suggests there are imperfections in the gay community one is immediately labeled a homophobe.
    There are "imperfections" in any community so what is your point?

  6. #16
    Fool & Troll Handler
    MC.no.spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Seen
    08-26-17 @ 02:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Symbolic of the community? In that case, I guess that pedophile priests are symbolic of that community too, right?
    There is mounting evidence that might be true!
    "Everyone has his axe to grind - his favorite fiction to pimp. We live in a world of hustlers and clowns."
    ~ Bob Somerby

  7. #17
    Fool & Troll Handler
    MC.no.spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Seen
    08-26-17 @ 02:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Your words. Want a do-over?
    You still didn't quote where I stated what you said. Perhaps you should define symbolic. Use it in some sentences until you feel comfortable with the word, then restudy the post.
    "Everyone has his axe to grind - his favorite fiction to pimp. We live in a world of hustlers and clowns."
    ~ Bob Somerby

  8. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by MC.no.spin View Post
    There is mounting evidence that might be true!
    Let me just take you through a simple logical analysis of this statement.

    What percentage of priests are pedophiles, in your opinion?

    In order for pedophilia and priest to be linked to the degree that the priesthood is symbolic of pedophilia, the MAJORITY of priests would need to be pedophiles.

    There are 400,000 Catholic priests, worldwide. Does EVIDENCE suggest that the majority of them are pedophiles? Does EVIDENCE suggest that even 10% of them (40,000) are pedophiles?

    No. Of course it doesn't.

    There have maybe, maybe been 400 priests involved in charges of pedophilia and child sexual abuse. That's .1% of all priests.

    Not representative. Not even close.

    Try using your brain for something other than a space holder.
    Last edited by Catz Part Deux; 08-05-09 at 01:25 PM.

  9. #19
    Fool & Troll Handler
    MC.no.spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Seen
    08-26-17 @ 02:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    There are "imperfections" in any community so what is your point?

    My point was made in the first post. That such sexual immorality is symbolic of the community.
    "Everyone has his axe to grind - his favorite fiction to pimp. We live in a world of hustlers and clowns."
    ~ Bob Somerby

  10. #20
    Fool & Troll Handler
    MC.no.spin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Last Seen
    08-26-17 @ 02:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,392

    Re: Deputy accused of sexual abuse was fighter for gay rights

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    Let me just take you through a simple logical analysis of this statement.

    What percentage of priests are pedophiles, in your opinion?

    In order for pedophilia and priest to be linked to the degree that they equal the same thing, the MAJORITY of priests would need to be pedophiles.

    There are 400,000 Catholic priests, worldwide. Does EVIDENCE suggest that the majority of them are pedophiles? Does EVIDENCE suggest that even 10% of them (40,000) are pedophiles?

    No. Of course it doesn't.

    There have maybe, maybe been 400 priests involved in charges of pedophilia and child sexual abuse. That's .1% of all priests.

    Not representative. Not even close.

    Try using your brain for something other than a space holder.
    Try getting a sense of humor. Good luck with that.
    "Everyone has his axe to grind - his favorite fiction to pimp. We live in a world of hustlers and clowns."
    ~ Bob Somerby

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •