Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 141

Thread: U.S. Journalists Pardoned by North Korea Following Visit from Former President Bill C

  1. #31
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: U.S. Journalists Pardoned by North Korea Following Visit from Former President Bi

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbeaux View Post
    If you gullible jokers believe that the Dear Leader gave up the goods because of the visit Bill Clinton bestowed upon him I have a bridge for sale.

    Again, those two journalists better thank their lucky starts they worked for Al Gore because if it would have been anyone else, they would have spent 12 years in prison rotting.
    Wow. I can tell you're going to add a lot of substance on this message board. Sigh. Another elementary-school-like poster put on ignore.

  2. #32
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: U.S. Journalists Pardoned by North Korea Following Visit from Former President Bi

    I am so happy that Bill Clinton made this happen! Woo hoo!

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    12-15-09 @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    326

    Re: U.S. Journalists Pardoned by North Korea Following Visit from Former President Bi

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke[MaxX] View Post


    Please tell me when Clinton raped someone.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KZ8ICvutc0"]YouTube - HILLARY THREATENED JUANITA BROADDRICK 2 WEEKS AFTER RAPE[/ame]

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    12-15-09 @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    326

    Re: U.S. Journalists Pardoned by North Korea Following Visit from Former President Bi

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    I disagree that we women wouldn't have been negotiated for if it hadn't been for them working for Al Gore. It became a big international issue, why wouldn't we try to get them back? There's no evidence that Gore pulled any strings.
    Like I said that if you are gullible enough to believe that Al Gore didn't pulled strings and that a ransom of some kind wasn't paid, then I have a bridge to sell you.
    Last edited by Turbeaux; 08-04-09 at 08:27 PM.

  5. #35
    Sage
    mpg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milford, CT
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,769

    Re: U.S. Journalists Pardoned by North Korea Following Visit from Former President Bi

    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke[MaxX] View Post


    Please tell me when Clinton raped someone. Please show proof of this. Unlike the David Letterman-Sarah Palin incident you can't even feign ignorance over "statutory rape" in this situation. At least he didn't rape little children like George W Bush did (see how our claims have equal validity?).
    You never heard of Juanita Broadrick?
    If you expect people to be rational, you aren't being rational.

  6. #36
    Sage
    mpg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milford, CT
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:13 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,769

    Re: U.S. Journalists Pardoned by North Korea Following Visit from Former President Bi

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    I am so happy that Bill Clinton made this happen! Woo hoo!
    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1058174173
    If you expect people to be rational, you aren't being rational.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    12-15-09 @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    326

    Re: U.S. Journalists Pardoned by North Korea Following Visit from Former President Bi

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    Another elementary-school-like poster put on ignore.
    I hope you like what you see every time you look in the mirror.

  8. #38
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: U.S. Journalists Pardoned by North Korea Following Visit from Former President Bi

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbeaux View Post
    Like I said that if you are gullible enough to believe that Al Gore didn't pulled strings and that a ransom of kind wasn't paid, then I have a bridge to sell you.
    Do you have any sort of evidence that there was a ransom or that Gore pulled strings, or are you just speculating?
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    12-15-09 @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    326

    Re: U.S. Journalists Pardoned by North Korea Following Visit from Former President Bi

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    I am so happy that Bill Clinton made this happen! Woo hoo!
    Are you also happy the N. Koreans got nukes because of Bill Clinton too?

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    12-15-09 @ 11:30 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    326

    Re: U.S. Journalists Pardoned by North Korea Following Visit from Former President Bi

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    Do you have any sort of evidence that there was a ransom or that Gore pulled strings, or are you just speculating?
    No...but I also know that I wasn't really a gift from God and that Daddy and Mommy must have done the nasty but I have no evidence of it.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •