Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 142

Thread: Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service

  1. #71
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    I don't have to try again, Tiller was murdered because rightwing agitators demanded a final solution to the Tiller problem. And the same people are demanding the colored fake president must go. Amazing how the people with the most extreme opinions accept the least responsibility for the forces they set in motion.



    /facepalm


    This is outright lies. You claim O'reilly agitated people to kill tiller. Now prove your clam that Oreilly wants the president dead at all, and especially because he is black.


    Claiming racism, on people where none exists, and suggesting people want to kill the president because of it, and naming them, is low class, and slander.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #72
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    I don't have to try again, Tiller was murdered because rightwing agitators demanded a final solution to the Tiller problem. And the same people are demanding the colored fake president must go. Amazing how the people with the most extreme opinions accept the least responsibility for the forces they set in motion.
    Yeah, that's pretty much restricted to your fantasies and probably just meant as an excuse to start some bull**** First Amendment restrictions like the Fairness Doctrine and whatnot.

  3. #73
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,513

    Re: Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service

    This is the same argument that is going to be used to take guns away. It'll be said that, "it's for our own good". It's classic socialism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #74
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    rolleyes Re: Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    IN YOUR OPINION, it's not inciting someone to commit murder. IN YOUR OPINION.
    No **** it's my opinion. This is a political message board. We share opinions here. Duh. Do I have to preface every single post I make with IN MY OPINION? ****ing ridiculous ...
    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    In my opinion, it was. You have no idea what goes through people's minds. Sure, your hearing those words would not cause you to act in any way. Me too. But others......
    And neither do you, so just how do you pretend to claim that O'Reilly's words had any effect on anyone at all? IN YOUR OPINION, that is.


  5. #75
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,513

    Re: Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    No **** it's my opinion. This is a political message board. We share opinions here. Duh. Do I have to preface every single post I make with IN MY OPINION? ****ing ridiculous ...And neither do you, so just how do you pretend to claim that O'Reilly's words had any effect on anyone at all? IN YOUR OPINION, that is.

    When Liberals say something, it's supposed to be accepted as irrefutable fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  6. #76
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service

    Let's see black man, that's gonna raise the ire of some morons.

    He's a radical who is pushing for big government in ways not seen since FDR...

    H'es appologizing for America at everyturn...

    He's really not a very nice guy.

    Add all that up and you get... death threats.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  7. #77
    Passionate
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    03-07-11 @ 04:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    15,675

    Re: Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    No **** it's my opinion. This is a political message board. We share opinions here. Duh. Do I have to preface every single post I make with IN MY OPINION? ****ing ridiculous ...And neither do you, so just how do you pretend to claim that O'Reilly's words had any effect on anyone at all? IN YOUR OPINION, that is.

    Okay. You made it out to be as though your conclusion was the ONLY conclusion one could draw. That was my point. Relax. Jeez.

  8. #78
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service

    Quote Originally Posted by PeteEU View Post
    I would expect at jump due to him being black, but not that big.
    Do you have anything to support your assertion that the jump is because of Him being black, or are you just talking out of your mule?

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Objective Voice View Post
    That's because former President Bush didn't have an economic policy. He let things go unchecked domestically!!
    Yea, Bush was a paragon of laissez-faire economics...

  10. #80
    Androgyne
    Dr_Patrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Montana
    Last Seen
    12-16-15 @ 11:50 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    9,349
    Blog Entries
    7

    Re: Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Do you have anything to support your assertion that the jump is because of Him being black, or are you just talking out of your mule?
    I'd say that the number of racial hate groups (KKK, skinheads, etc.) in this country would probably be evidence enough for that.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •