Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54

Thread: Lou Dobbs challenges his own CNN network

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Last Seen
    04-02-15 @ 06:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    8,211

    Re: Lou Dobbs challenges his own CNN network

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    Over and over again about the "invasion" from Mexico...
    Yea, illegal immigration is bad for this country. Sounds like he's on the right track so far.

    ...H-1B visas...
    I don't know what this is in reference to.

    ...big, bad China...
    Did he actually use those words, or is he simply identifying what is a real challenge to American predominance?

    ...etc....
    Such as?

    Pretty cut and dried as far as I'm concerned.
    Lou Dobbs doesn't like illegal immigration and he reports on China's challenge to American predominance, therefore he is a bigot!? C'mon man, you're smarter than this...

  2. #22
    Guru
    tlmorg02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Louisville, Ky
    Last Seen
    07-23-15 @ 11:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,347

    Re: Lou Dobbs challenges his own CNN network

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Anyone who questions anything concerning the master liar of all times Obama is called names made fun of and and the central questions are never answered. Oh yea we got the same phony document wheeled out and it's still as meaningless as any promise Obama makes.
    Now the possibility of a Kenyan Birth Certificate has come to light and it may finally put to rest this issue the Leftists are so afraid of knowing the truth about. I ask the same questions but the only fear I have is from the Der Fuhrer in Chief's National Socialist take over of all industry in the same model of of the one in Europe from 1919 to 1945.
    The take over and or control of media is all ready under way with the help of Obama disciples and they will do what they can to illuminate anyone who like Lou Dobbs who doesn't automatically buy into the Socialist agenda and does no more than ask questions that deserve to be answered honestly. But then to include the word honestly in connection with anything to do with Obama is asking way more than he is capable to delivering.
    Oh NO! Your a birther?

  3. #23
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Lou Dobbs challenges his own CNN network

    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    ...H-1B visas...
    I don't know what this is in reference to.
    I pulled a transcript a minute ago where he talked about work visas and how they threaten American jobs. I'll pull it again if you like, but it's a long transcript and buried in the middle of the page.

    We can disagree whether or not he's a bigot, and it's probably true that the word has been distorted into meaninglessness. I just find him to be grating and annoying, and he has opinions that I find distasteful. Anywho, I barely even watch television anyway, so whether he's on or not pretty much has zero effect to me. I would just prefer that people not have their livelihoods jeopardized because of their political opinions, even if I personally find those opinions distasteful.

  4. #24
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Lou Dobbs challenges his own CNN network

    Quote Originally Posted by tlmorg02 View Post
    Oh NO! Your a birther?
    Once again a Granola Liberal who lacks basic reading comprehension skills. Asking questions does not make one a conspiracy nut or drag them down to a level equal to an Obama disciple in lack of intelligence.
    I am a bigot against anti American Obama supporters. By the way that's all Obama supporters because only anti Americans could push for the National Socialism Obama wants. Heil Der Fuhrer followers.
    Last edited by Councilman; 08-03-09 at 03:31 PM.

  5. #25
    Guru
    tlmorg02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Louisville, Ky
    Last Seen
    07-23-15 @ 11:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,347

    Re: Lou Dobbs challenges his own CNN network

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Once again a Granola Liberal who lacks basic reading comprehension skills. Asking questions does not make one a conspiracy nut or drag them down to a level equal to an Obama disciple in lack of intelligence.
    I am a bigot against anti American Obama supporters. By the way that's all Obama supporters because only anti Americans could push for the National Socialism Obama wants. Heil Der Furer followers.
    No, but ignoring facts by calling them fake documents does. I pegged you for better than that. The story is at rest, only the paranoid continue the belief.

  6. #26
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Lou Dobbs challenges his own CNN network

    Only those who can't read and understand what they read believe that the Certificate of live birth is equal to a birth certificate. IT IS NOT!

  7. #27
    Guru
    tlmorg02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Louisville, Ky
    Last Seen
    07-23-15 @ 11:48 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    3,347

    Re: Lou Dobbs challenges his own CNN network

    Quote Originally Posted by Councilman View Post
    Only those who can't read and understand what they read believe that the Certificate of live birth is equal to a birth certificate. IT IS NOT!
    Last week Hawaii provided his birth certificate and validated that he was indeed born there. What more do you need?

  8. #28
    Advisor Binky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the land that is now.
    Last Seen
    07-19-14 @ 05:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    595
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lou Dobbs challenges his own CNN network

    Quote Originally Posted by WillRockwell View Post
    Whatever...after two years it just sounds racist.

    Well, there is a difference. One is LEGAL while the other is ILLEGAL. The latter is the one he is always harping on. Maybe if the powers that be would get up off of their tushies and do something about our borders, the illegals wouldn't be able to sneak in. Or how about giving huge fines and/or jail time to employers that hire illegals? And maybe if all their ammenities were stopped, they'd go back to where they came from and do it the legal way. Take away their jobs, free healthcare, welfare food, and all the other good things we are paying for, and I guarantee they'd make tracks on back to Mexico.

  9. #29
    Voluntary Resignation

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    11-30-10 @ 05:20 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,059

    Re: Lou Dobbs challenges his own CNN network

    Quote Originally Posted by Binky View Post
    Well, there is a difference. One is LEGAL while the other is ILLEGAL. The latter is the one he is always harping on. Maybe if the powers that be would get up off of their tushies and do something about our borders, the illegals wouldn't be able to sneak in. Or how about giving huge fines and/or jail time to employers that hire illegals? And maybe if all their ammenities were stopped, they'd go back to where they came from and do it the legal way. Take away their jobs, free healthcare, welfare food, and all the other good things we are paying for, and I guarantee they'd make tracks on back to Mexico.
    Wrong. He has opposed legal immigration in the form of H-1B visas as well.

  10. #30
    Advisor Binky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the land that is now.
    Last Seen
    07-19-14 @ 05:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    595
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Lou Dobbs challenges his own CNN network

    Quote Originally Posted by Coronado View Post
    Wrong. He has opposed legal immigration in the form of H-1B visas as well.
    I'm not familiar with H-1B....please enlighten me. Thank you.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •