Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 313

Thread: Teen shot to death during home invasion

  1. #1
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Teen shot to death during home invasion

    EmailPrintText SizeTeen shot to death during home invasion


    The fight continued through the home and eventually back into the garage. When police arrived they arrested Barnett and transported him to Western Baptist Hospital for the gunshot, but he ultimately died.

    The McCracken County Police Department reports the 18-year-old was under the influence of Psilocybin Mushrooms, or "Magic Mushrooms" as they're called on the street, and thought he was inside his own home. At one point, he even called the homeowner "Dad".


    Stupid hurts.... This time it cost this kid his life. The homeowner I am sure is feeling like crap, but he did the right thing.... This is a sad story all around...
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #2
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Teen shot to death during home invasion

    Moderator's Warning:
    Teen shot to death during home invasionTitle fixed due to cut and paste fail



  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Teen shot to death during home invasion

    Damn. That psilocybin's the very bitch.
    Apparently, the sailor who shot another sailor at Camp Pendleton earlier this month may have been under the influence of it, too.
    The one time I tried 'shrooms, I had the sense to get in bed, and stay there. And even so, I almost poked my husband's eyes out, and he almost let me.

    Those things are seriously mind-altering, more so than any other drug I've ever encountered.
    What a sad situation.

  4. #4
    Advisor TheHat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-17-13 @ 06:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    551

    Re: Teen shot to death during home invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Stupid hurts.... This time it cost this kid his life. The homeowner I am sure is feeling like crap, but he did the right thing.... This is a sad story all around...
    ALRIGHT! Lets legalize drugs! WOOHOO! OH YEAH! WOOT-WOOT!

    Very, very sad story. But that is what ya get for being a dumbass in life and doing stupid stuff.

    Poor homeowner now has to live with the fact that he shot and killed someone. That sucks big time. I hope he does realize he did what he had to do and he had no choice in the matter at the time.

  5. #5
    Sage
    Khayembii Communique's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:30 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    7,887

    Re: Teen shot to death during home invasion

    ALRIGHT! Lets legalize drugs! WOOHOO! OH YEAH! WOOT-WOOT!
    THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF HE DIDN'T HAVE A GUN!!!


    It works both ways.
    "I do not claim that every incident in the history of empire can be explained in directly economic terms. Economic interests are filtered through a political process, policies are implemented by a complex state apparatus, and the whole system generates its own momentum."

  6. #6
    Libertarian socialist

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Staffs, England
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,730

    Re: Teen shot to death during home invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHat View Post
    ALRIGHT! Lets legalize drugs! WOOHOO! OH YEAH! WOOT-WOOT!

    Very, very sad story. But that is what ya get for being a dumbass in life and doing stupid stuff.

    Poor homeowner now has to live with the fact that he shot and killed someone. That sucks big time. I hope he does realize he did what he had to do and he had no choice in the matter at the time.
    Or legalise them but only in a controlled enviroment, sans guns.

  7. #7
    Advisor TheHat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-17-13 @ 06:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    551

    Re: Teen shot to death during home invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Khayembii Communique View Post
    THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED IF HE DIDN'T HAVE A GUN!!!


    It works both ways.
    No, actually it doesnt. See having a gun is a Constitutional right set out in the 2nd Amendment of the US Constitution.

    So no, it doesnt work both ways.

  8. #8
    Advisor TheHat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-17-13 @ 06:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    551

    Re: Teen shot to death during home invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Dave View Post
    Or legalise them but only in a controlled enviroment, sans guns.
    Oh that makes sense. How do you control someone when they think they are being attacked by a big giant blue smurf?

    Yeah, good luck with that. :

  9. #9
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Teen shot to death during home invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHat View Post
    How do you control someone when they think they are being attacked by a big giant blue smurf?
    Get them a cat named Azriel.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    10-26-10 @ 06:34 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,978

    Re: Teen shot to death during home invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHat View Post
    Oh that makes sense. How do you control someone when they think they are being attacked by a big giant blue smurf?

    Yeah, good luck with that. :
    Do smurfs come in other colors besides blue?

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •