Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 313

Thread: Teen shot to death during home invasion

  1. #81
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Teen shot to death during home invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I really think you should read that one all the way through before you call me a "dick" again.



    Feel free to. And I'll call you on it when you phrase them as logical fallacies.



    well by your own admission, that would only be a tiny insult....
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #82
    Guru

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,469

    Re: Teen shot to death during home invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Purple.



    ..............
    Thx

    .....
    .....

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Teen shot to death during home invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I really think you should read that one all the way through before you call me a "dick" again.
    You should read it all the way through before acting like a dick again

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Feel free to. And I'll call you on it when you phrase them as logical fallacies.
    Questions aren't fallacies.

  4. #84
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Teen shot to death during home invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Dave View Post
    At the time definatly, as stated in post 12. You wouldnt take guns into a bar [I presume] so the same principle applies.
    I dont mean situationally, I mean in toto.

  5. #85
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Teen shot to death during home invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I haven't even posed an argument off your comment
    You were trying to refute another argument about the data given from the prohibition of alcohol by making a false analogy and by equivocating.


    A refutation of an argument, is in and of itself, an argument.

  6. #86
    Libertarian socialist

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Staffs, England
    Last Seen
    12-13-17 @ 07:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    6,730

    Re: Teen shot to death during home invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    I dont mean situationally, I mean in toto.
    I cant see how that would be neccesary.

  7. #87
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Teen shot to death during home invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    You should read it all the way through before acting like a dick again
    I'm strongly advising you not continuing this line with me any further.



    Questions aren't fallacies.
    plurium interrogationum

  8. #88
    Banned Goobieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Seen
    03-22-15 @ 02:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    17,343

    Re: Teen shot to death during home invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Red_Dave View Post
    I cant see how that would be neccesary.
    You're the one that suggested the idea.
    If the idea is to make sure that people who do drugs also dont have guns, and since people can do drugs pretty much wherever and whenever, then doesn't the prohibition need to be plenary rather than situational?
    Last edited by Goobieman; 07-31-09 at 04:09 PM.

  9. #89
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Teen shot to death during home invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    You were trying to refute another argument about the data given from the prohibition of alcohol by making a false analogy and by equivocating.


    A refutation of an argument, is in and of itself, an argument.
    I was asking for clarification of your argument. Nothing more.

    All subsequent posts were my attempts at clarifying my request for clarification, and did not address the greater topic itself, but only as it related to understanding your argument.
    Last edited by Jerry; 07-31-09 at 04:06 PM.

  10. #90
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Teen shot to death during home invasion

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    I was asking for clarification of your argument. Nothing more.
    Since when do people ask for sources when looking for clarification?

    If you truly didn't understand the argument, why would you ask for a source to something I never stated?
    Last edited by Tucker Case; 07-31-09 at 04:09 PM.

Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •