Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 77

Thread: E-Mails Show Larger White House Role in Prosecutor Firings

  1. #61
    Battle Ready
    Grim17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Southwestern U.S.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:59 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    24,135
    Blog Entries
    20

    Re: E-Mails Show Larger White House Role in Prosecutor Firings

    Quote Originally Posted by aps View Post
    This coming from a poster who exudes hatred toward the current administration! Real credible, Grim.
    First, don't confuse legitimate opposition to Obama's policies with hatred... which is something I don't have for the man. Second, everything you will ever see me post that is in opposition to Obama and his policies/actions, is based on fact, not some conjured up, phony-bologna scandal, based on personal hatred like the left has been doing for 8 years.

    .

  2. #62
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: E-Mails Show Larger White House Role in Prosecutor Firings

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    I say again, this is a NON-STORY. It was a non-story then, and it's even more irrelevant now.

    I'm sorry that so many of you now have such a deep and painful void in your lives, now that Bush isn't around to feed that seething hatred that's been the center of your existence for so many years, but drudging up phony scandals from the past isn't doing you any good.

    It's time to let go... If you don't have the strength and willpower to do this on your own, I recommend you attend group counseling, or find the nearest mental health facility and seek their advice on how to get your life back together.

    Hatred will destroy your life, and the lives of those around you.

    .

    .
    Hate is such a strong word I hated his policies and genuinely felt he was in way over his head. Most of his policy choices seemed to have stemmed from Dick Cheney. However, I've seen genuine hatred of Obama from the time he announced he was running to the first day he took office. Yeah it was such a fake phony scandal that the 9 senior officials at the Justice Department all resigned. I guess they all just wanted to spend more time with their kids.

  3. #63
    Educator sam_w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-09 @ 04:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    724

    Re: E-Mails Show Larger White House Role in Prosecutor Firings

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion89 View Post
    First Off hazel we did find WMDS this I know for a fact since I was one of the folks who were looking for them prior to the invasion and second guess what the White House can firer and hire fed. Prosc. this has been the norm for a very long time but if you want to have this Witch Hunt great lets bring in Mr. Clinton and discuss all the firings he did of Fed Prosc.

    Way to be a HyproPartisian Hack
    WMDs.......found.....

    I think some of the actual...TRUE...weapons inspectors would like to have a word with you. You do know that drugs are bad for you?

  4. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: E-Mails Show Larger White House Role in Prosecutor Firings

    Quote Originally Posted by Grim17 View Post
    I say again, this is a NON-STORY. It was a non-story then, and it's even more irrelevant now.

    I'm sorry that so many of you now have such a deep and painful void in your lives, now that Bush isn't around to feed that seething hatred that's been the center of your existence for so many years, but drudging up phony scandals from the past isn't doing you any good.

    It's time to let go... If you don't have the strength and willpower to do this on your own, I recommend you attend group counseling, or find the nearest mental health facility and seek their advice on how to get your life back together.
    You want to explain your opinion or are you just trolling?

  5. #65
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: E-Mails Show Larger White House Role in Prosecutor Firings

    Quote Originally Posted by PogueMoran View Post
    Hate is such a strong word I hated his policies and genuinely felt he was in way over his head. Most of his policy choices seemed to have stemmed from Dick Cheney. However, I've seen genuine hatred of Obama from the time he announced he was running to the first day he took office. Yeah it was such a fake phony scandal that the 9 senior officials at the Justice Department all resigned. I guess they all just wanted to spend more time with their kids.
    Yes, it's Obama who has experienced irrational hatred, while we saw none of that from the left over the past 8 years.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  6. #66
    Educator sam_w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    09-24-09 @ 04:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    724

    Re: E-Mails Show Larger White House Role in Prosecutor Firings

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Yes, it's Obama who has experienced irrational hatred, while we saw none of that from the left over the past 8 years.
    Have you read any of the following:

    Against All Enemies - Richard Clarke
    Your Government Failed You - Richard Clarke
    Fiasco - Thomas Rickes
    Life in the Emerald City - Rajiv Chandrasekaran
    Hubris - Michael Isikoff

    You know Bush/Cheney hatred is not limited to Democrats or Liberals alone, I think if you look around a bit you might just be surprised that quite a few Republicans and conservatives find him to be an incompetent fool who did more bad than good. I doubt few can name any tangible accomplishment, yet most can easily recognize his failings.

  7. #67
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: E-Mails Show Larger White House Role in Prosecutor Firings

    Quote Originally Posted by sam_w View Post
    Have you read any of the following:

    Against All Enemies - Richard Clarke
    Your Government Failed You - Richard Clarke
    Fiasco - Thomas Rickes
    Life in the Emerald City - Rajiv Chandrasekaran
    Hubris - Michael Isikoff
    No thanks, I try to avoid books like those.

    You know Bush/Cheney hatred is not limited to Democrats or Liberals alone, I think if you look around a bit you might just be surprised that quite a few Republicans and conservatives find him to be an incompetent fool who did more bad than good. I doubt few can name any tangible accomplishment, yet most can easily recognize his failings.
    Which has what to do with my point?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  8. #68
    Advisor Richard Nixon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Last Seen
    10-26-16 @ 07:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    473

    Re: E-Mails Show Larger White House Role in Prosecutor Firings

    I work for the CIA. We found no weapons in Iraq. I shot JFK.

    Please believe me.
    www.thecaffeinemachine.com - looking for main-page political writers, so if anyone is interested send a PM (apologies if that violates any rules)

  9. #69
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    03-22-11 @ 02:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    463

    Re: E-Mails Show Larger White House Role in Prosecutor Firings

    Ok.. fine.. lets prosecute all of them..

    We'll start chronologically... with Obama, his impeachment and them work back..

    How does that work for ya'?

    The problem here is decades of unconstitutional SCJ decisions and executive orders. The problem is systemic and by NO means can be considered singular or partisan.

    All this pissin' across the isle, serves only a singular purpose of distraction while our Constitution is shredded by progressives from both sides.

    so y'all keep pissin' at each other , cheering the pointing of dirty little fingers at the other side's indiscretions....

    .... tyranny will be your just reward!

  10. #70
    Guru
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Northeast
    Last Seen
    11-03-11 @ 08:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    2,834

    Re: E-Mails Show Larger White House Role in Prosecutor Firings

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Yes, it's Obama who has experienced irrational hatred, while we saw none of that from the left over the past 8 years.
    Irrational hatred? Prove it. Actually most of the "hate" as you call it springs from Bush's policies. I haven't met many people on the left who actually hate George Bush though people do hate dick cheney. Bush had a free pass after 9/11 up until almost the Iraq war. As one scandal after the other came out people got upset, and by people; I mean the majority of the country.

    Obama was in office a day and people on the right already hated him.

    I noticed a pattern here. When Clinton was in office many of the anti-government rightists started coming out in force as they are once again. They're usually quiet when their guy is in office

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •